Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vasukishayana G.vYour feedback matters!
Hi am just 24 years old, few months back my hairs started becoming white I mean white hairs started growing, initially it was 2 only now it became more than 6. Am scared because al the hairs changes white within few years. I want to stop it further so kindly advice me on this, should I take any treatment to control growing whte hairs or any idea?
I have an hair falling problem from 2months my hairs are falling day by day what should I do to stop my hair falling?
-remain properly hydrated
- exercise early mornings
- have lots of lemons, oranges, summer fruits
- stay indoors between 1-4pm.
Enjoy health with homeopathy!
I'm having acne scars on my face, could you please suggest any treatment to get rid of scars and even tone.
I always find wet vagina of my partner which irritate me while having sex? please advise me what to fo?
I am not getting my periods regularly due to pcod. I have already used tablets course for 6 months but there is no change. What should I do? Please help me.
.Age-33/male.I always feeling tired & also i have to take antacid & vitamin capsules everyday.How i xan get permanent solutions.
Hi dear Sir madam I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do.
Most of the doctors said exposure to sun can be a cause n moles can get converted to skin cancer .i have lots of moles (till) on face and some on chest. Is it a reason to worry? What should I do .i have taken homeopathic medicine for a long time but there s no improvement. .thuja and calcarea prpeta type medicine thi .it has really made me tensed.
Does anxiety and depression shrinks the brain. And does anxiety and depression do permanent damage to the brain.
My boyfriend is 21 years 9 months old. He has height about 5'10. But he weights only 57.5 kgs. He gets tired very quickly. And also he looks weak and thin. What should be done so that he can get more weight and look healthy?
I have black spot as well as pimples. Everyday is new pimple on my forehead. I have used many creams but no result found I can not understand what should I do?
Flaunting a gorgeous mane of hair that shines with the glow of health is something that we all crave for. There are myriad ways of promoting good hair growth despite weather conditions and other factors that sometimes cause hair loss and related hair problems. One of the ways of doing this is by stimulating the hair follicles at the ends of our roots so that thick and shining hair can sprout from the same. This will also help in faster hair growth. Read on to know more about stimulating the hair follicles for promoting hair growth.
- Massages: Oil massages are just as soothing as they sound and they help in activating the hair follicles by giving them much needed nourishment. Nutrient rich oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, castor oil, avocado oil and many others can help in transferring the nutrients to the hair follicles, which promote health, growth and strength of the hair. For best results, warm the oil slightly and use only your fingertips to massage deeply into the hair. Let this oil sit for a few hours or even overnight if possible, before you wash.
- Massage time and duration: Know when to massage your hair for best results. Take some warm oil and let it seep into your hair before bedtime and let it remain there. Also, you can do this at least twice a week for best results. Do not massage for more than five minutes at a time because the hair follicles sit at the base and they need to soak up this oil like a plant soaking up water when you water it every day.
- After washing: Another good way of stimulating the hair follicles is by giving your hair the warm treatment. After you have had a shower and washed your hair with shampoo and conditioner, ensure that you wrap your head with a warm towel and keep it there so that the nourishing properties of the shampoo and nutrients reach the hair follicles.
- The right products: It is important to choose the right products that will suit your scalp and hair type so that you do not end up with damaged, frizzy and unsightly looking hair. Also, you must dilute the shampoo when you wash your hair.
- Dermatologist: The dermatologist will be able to diagnose any problem that may be clogging the hair follicles and preventing the proper growth of your hair. If you have tried several massages and methods, without any success, then you must remember to see a doctor about the problem so that medication and therapy may be prescribed.
To promote healthy hair growth, indulge in methods that are backed by doctors only.