Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VasudhaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am kanaka prasad from Hyderabad 28 years I have low sperm count and it comes out so early when I masturbate and I have few more problems I just wanted to discuss my problems with doctor over the call or direct can you please contact me.
Dear doctor, I'm 16 years old. I wanted to put braces on my teeth and I visited a dentist who told me that four of my teeth should be taken for that. So I had my teeth taken. But After putting braces I started suffering frequent headaches. Because of that I removed the braces. My question is that ; is there any problem in discontinuing the treatment after removing my molars.
Hello DR, In the morning my penis erect after I go to toilet for poo (potty) I get loos motion. Is this big disease? please tell me. I have small piles on my anus. Sometimes it gives irrigation. I am having Ayurveda medicine for piles. I bath with normal water..
I am suffering from a seasonal allergy this monsoon with runny nose and sneezing in most of the days . As medication, I am taking Livocet d twice a day and Nasoclear saline nasal drops 3 times . Is the medication good to continue?(On a general immunity boost I have added echinacea MT twice and vitamin c to my diet)
My age is 36 years I am married 10 years have 3 kids. My pennis is very loose not erecting n quick ejaculating. I sex hardly 2 times in a week.
I am married men age of 26. My problem is with the size (length) of the my penis. It's too small and no thickness. It easily move into the vagina. It's lead to less satisfaction. How can I increase length and size of my penis? I need homeopathic medicine. please help me.
To dr anil mehta; dear sir, I asked on mon, apr 06, 2015 the following question; I am 53 years old. During my last health checkup I was found to have hypertension. However, tests like eeg, ecg, tread mill were found ok. My bp varies from 104/64 (taken 2 hour after dinner and consuming 120 ml of scotch) to 190/105 (after exercise). Please inform whether I am alright! your reply was; your bp reading varies, it has got increased after exercise, it is normal, you should take, at least 10 readings of your bp, especially in morning, and get back to me subsequently I have taken 10 readings with a gap of 5 minutes. The following are the readings; 1. 140/84/84 2. 139/83/77 3. 129/81/81 4. 131/80/79 5. 120/78/76 6. 139/87/83 7. 136/84/77 8. 129/84/80 9. 130/79/69 10. 127/84/80 kindly give your opinion on my heart functioning. Thanks & regards, sebastian baskaran
I am college boy. I put hand inside the anal to remove my gas . And sometimes it is painful. Don't know what is happening my gas is always coming.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.