Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Vasu SYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor 2 month ago I was diagnosed with jaundice my bilirubin was 2.4 after a week it was 2.1 and after a week again it was 2.4 my last report was again from 2.1 to 2.3.why is my bilirubin not going normal. Is this any serious. I was on ulyses300. Reheptin syrup, betonin syrup, omdem md4, rzl-dsr for a month. Now my doctor said to take only one tab of raciper D, and one tab in reheptin a day. My latest reports were 2.34 bilirubin so my doctor started Ulyses plus, rehptin syrup, and other two medicine again. How much time would it take to get cured. Please help My ultrasound were normal.
My father age is 59 having blood pressure when we get sonography we found that 0.8 cm to 0.6 cm types of multiple stone in gall bladders now I want to know it can be treatment by medicine or not and what to do sometimes normal pain in stomach also.
I am suffering from fever from the last 2 days. Along with that I have headache sometimes. I do not get energy to do any work.
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.
Me and my partner wants to do sex, even we have tried it plenty of times to do it but she is afraid always to do it, she says I can not bear the pain, please help us to know how can we make it easy?
I have three episode of vertigo last week, with normal BP, not sure of hypoglycemia. Will it be fine to go with cinnazirine?
Premature ejaculation is a kind of sexual dysfunction. Almost 1 out of 3 men experience this problem at some point. Premature ejaculation is an uncontrollable ejaculation that occurs shortly after sexual intercourse. It may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners. This can increase the anxiety that may add to the problem.
Premature ejaculation is the inability to delay ejaculation for more than one minute after penetration. It can be classified in two types – lifelong and acquired. Lifelong premature ejaculation occurs all or nearly all of the time beginning with your first sexual encounters. Acquired premature ejaculation develops after you’ve had previous sexual experiences without ejaculatory problems.
The exact cause of this condition isn’t known. However, there are certain causes that are believed to cause this problem.
Psychological factors that might play a role include:
- Early sexual experiences
- Sexual abuse
- Worrying about premature ejaculation
- Feeling guilty
- Biological causes
- A number of biological factors might contribute to this such as:
- Abnormal hormone levels
- Abnormal levels neurotransmitters
- Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra
- Inherited traits
1. Erectile dysfunction
Premature ejaculation can be at higher risk in you if you have erectile dysfunction or if you have fear of losing your erection that may also cause you to consciously or unconsciously hurry through sexual encounters resulting premature ejaculation.
Anxiety is also one of the causes of this problem. Many men with this problem may have anxiety either specifically about sexual performance or related to other issues.
How to overcome premature ejaculation?
Ejaculation can be considered premature when it occurs 30 seconds to 4 minutes into sex. However, it seems that most tend to agree that any sexual intercourse lasting less than 2 minutes can be considered premature ejaculation. There are some ways to overcome premature ejaculation.
1. Behavioral techniques
Behavioral techniques can help you delay orgasm. It involves stimulating the penis and stopping just before you feel you are about to ejaculate. Stop this for 30-60 seconds and restart. Repeat this process up to 4-5 times unless you decide to delay orgasm. It also involves squeezing the penis in the area between the shaft and the glans before you are about to ejaculate.
2. Other tips
Use a thick condom to help decrease sensation. Take a deep breath. This can decrease anxiety and help you gain better control over your ejaculation. Have sex with your partner on top and take breaks during sex and distract your mind by thinking about something boring.
If these techniques are not helpful medications are recommended to treat this problem. These medicines are basically antidepressants. These pills may have side effects such as nausea, headache and delaying ejaculation.