Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vasu S
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vasu SYour feedback matters!
I have a problem. Sperm test result. Count. 3. 5 ml Reaction. Alkaline Cell. 90mill/ ml Active. 5% Sluggish. 60% immortal. 35% Pus cell. 3-5/ hpf Sir. What is the problem. I am trying for a baby Since 1 year. Result is negative.
I am being diagnosed hepatitis E. Everything was going normal, but past few days I have been having pain in my abdomen, is that normal? Also, I would like to know that recurrence of very disease can be curable or fatal? Please advise.
I'm suffering with frequent throat infection like base voice from 7 months. And some times ruining nose and throat cold. Please help me.
I have to go bathroom more than 10 times in a day normally I see that a person who go bathroom 6 or 8 times in a day so help me why I have to go bathroom more than 10 times in day. So is there any solution for that can I live like normal people and what is process what I will do urine test or what is total fee and months to live like normal people?
My fiancee is suffering from azoospermia. We have tested many times but every time it shows nil sperm. Now we are going to get married so I just want to know that is there any solution to cure azoospermia .means can it be cured by medicines? Please help.
Hi my father is 54 years old and having pain in whole body and lower portion of leg is also swelling. It may be due to the viral. But in the beginning he had fever but from the last few days the pain is variable sometimes it doesn't occur. We are not able to understand the exact problem. What could be the problem according to you and what precautions we can take to get rid of this. please help.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.