Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VasanthkumarYour feedback matters!
I am 17years old male and have many pimples and dark spots on my face what should I do for clean my face?
Four years back I met with accident. I got stitches on right face and lots of marks due to abrasion .this marks still persists. Kindly help.
I had abs-suss near anus and was operated with my pregnancy. There was lot of puss formed and that was removed surgically there is 1 inch deep wound which was not stitched, the treating doctor said that they can not put stitches at that area citing various reasons, the treating doctor mentioned it would take about 1 month to heal that wound and i should wash that area twice a day with luke warm water mixed with dettol. I want to know if the procedure done by the doctor is okay and the wound would heal it self of should i take additional precautions.
How a scar mark of an operation can be omitted from the body? What type of ointment can be used for this purpose? Can we fully omit the mark from the body?
What is the best diet to maintain body physique and skin health well, if the names of the easy available foods can be mentioned that will be better?
Sir can I use kojiglo gel only at night or I should use twice a day because sir I use ekran sunscreen lotion at morning and how much time does kojiglo takes to work.
I am 26 year old girl. I want my skin to glow. I want to know what fruits I should include in my diet to make my skin glowing. Also, I wanted to know whether eating a bowl of papaya can heat the stomach and cause acnes. N which is the best fruit juice that will make my skin glow and fair.
Sir mere face pr pimple ho rhe the but ab pimple to thik ho gye but face pr nisan pd gye he or chehra kala bhi pdta ja rha he jiski vjah se face ka glow bhi khtm ho gya so please mujhe koi night cream btaye jisse mera face light& bright dikhe my skin is oily.
Freckles are not always unwanted. While some people can't stand them, a few people find them cute. However, everybody loves clear skin and to achieve that it is essential to bid farewell to freckles. Freckles are tiny brown spots that are caused by an increased production of melanin in the skin cells.
People with sensitive skin are more prone to freckles than others. If you're looking for a way to get clearer skin, here are a few remedies to help you deal with freckles:
- Use sunscreen: The first step towards fighting freckles is to prevent them. Freckles are a result of exposure to the sun and hence using a good sunscreen every day is a must. Choose a sunscreen that fights both UVA and UVB rays. The more your exposure to the sun, the higher the amount of SPF needed.
- Bleach them with lemon juice: Lemon juice is the best form of natural bleach. Apply freshly squeezed juice or bottled lime juice onto the skin and leave for 15*20 minutes. Do this twice a day to see your freckles fade. Along with bleaching the skin, the citric acid also helps tighten the skin and makes you look younger.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C: Vitamin C helps lighten the skin. Apart from the limes and lemons, kiwis, tomatoes, bell peppers and papaya are good sources of vitamin C.
- Use sour milk and sour cream: Sour milk and sour cream contain lactic acid that inhibits melanin production and lighten the skin. Wash your face with sour milk three to four times a day. You may rinse your face with water a little while after each sour milk wash. Apply the sour cream on your face as a mask and leave on for 15*20 minutes. This will help your skin absorb the lactic acid.
- Mask them with honey: Apply a mixture of honey and warm water over the freckles. Let it sit for a while and then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow this by rinsing your face with cold water. Alternatively, you could try a mask of honey and yogurt. Leave this mask on for at least half an hour.
- Try a fruit peel: Along with eating them, you could also put fruit directly on your skin to fight freckles. Blend fruits like strawberries, papaya, pineapple and cucumber and apply it on your face. As it dries the top layer of skin sticks to the fruit and is peeled off. With repeated use, you will notice your freckles fade away.
If none of this works, you could also try skin lightening creams or chemical peels and laser freckle removal.
I was affected the fungus in last year. Now it's OK. But I have a dark black marks in affected areas. How to remove it and get back normal?
My chickenpox marks still not going 2 months completed n my age 21 years please help me what can I do n I have big marks n dark color.
How can we make our face skin soft and glowing by natural treatment for male skin without any side effects?
The colour of upper lip is changing and showing variation in colour is this some kind of infection? Please help me with this.
Adopt these 5 all-natural remedies to revitalize your complexion
1. Oatmeal/cucumber mask
Natural face masks can do wonders for your skin as the essential vitamins and minerals can be directly absorbed instead of absorption from food you eat. Using an oatmeal or cucumber mask every week or twice a week will give immediate relief to your skin and will provide it with a rejuvenating glow.
2. Natural soaps and body wash
Soap is an alkaline product and the human skin is acidic in nature. As a result, prolonged use of conventional soaps can result in dry, stiff and rough skin. Take time out and look for products which are majorly constituted of natural ingredients and are thus gentle on the skin, maintaining its moisture and natural sheen.
3. Vitamin-c face pack
Vitamin-c stimulates the production of collagen in the body which is responsible for the elasticity and glow of your skin. Oral vitamin-c supplements are not effective for skin health and thus it should directly be applied on the skin. Ingredients such as rosewater or rose petals are good sources of vitamin-c and can be easily used to make an all-natural paste for your skin.
4. Sunscreen consisting of natural ingredients
A number of sunscreens are available in the market which consist of natural ingredients and have minimal chemical contamination. Choose the right product based on your skin tone and skin type.
5. Natural moisturizers
Keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized on a regular basis is the best way to ensure that it remains youthful and healthy. Avoid products containing harmful additives and use natural products such as yogurt, tomato paste etc. Also, while picking a moisturizer, make sure that it consists majorly of natural ingredients.