Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
My wife is known diabetic.Last year one big carbonkull came on her right side of the private parts.She has sufferred lot then and it has been removed by surgery by doctors.Now very same carbonkull is starting to come on the left side of the private parts.She is worriying because of pain.What to do ? Shall i consult which Dr for this.Is there no permanant solution? kindly give us expert openion in this matter and guide us properly.
Sometimes Gout/Uric Acid excess for the last 20 years. Whenever in pain I take allopathic medicine including painkillers. What do you advice ?
I am 72 years old male. I have heart problem. I went through by-pass surgery in 2000 and implanted pace maker ion 2008. Now I am under medication I have type two diabetic patient also. Now I have hip pain problem. When I walk I feel pain in the hip and right leg. Please advise.
Hello I am suffering from diabetes for the last five years besides medicine which type of care I should take and which tablet is suitable for me my blood sugar is FBS 135 AND POST LUNCH 190.
I am 40 years old female and i'm suffering from thyroid problems causes, diagnosis and treatment disease.
I am suffering from thyroid and am regularly taking throx 50 1 tablet daily before breakfast. Is there any permanent solution to this or will I have to take medicines forever?
Hi, I have hypothyroid from last 3 years, now TSH is 4 which is normal. But 50mg thyroxine tablet is continue. How can I completely recover from this tab.
Blood sugar control is the core of the diabetes treatment plan as by losing control over your blood sugar, you risk serious complications related to health. Frequent or ongoing irregular blood sugar levels can damage your blood vessels, nerves and organs. Irregular Blood Sugar Level is a major concern and can affect diabetic as well as general people.
The most common causes of uncontrolled blood sugar level are:
1. Skipping Insulin or oral glucose medicines.
2. Eating too many carbohydrates in general.
3. Have an infection
4. Exercising less or not at all.
Symptoms of increased sugar level in body
1. Increased Thirst: If you feel unusually thirsty and feel the urge to drink more than usual, you should check your sugar levels.
2. Frequent Urination: Excessive urination occurs when glucose builds up in your blood, and your kidney begins to work harder to get rid of the extra glucose. The excess sugar is thrown away from the body through urine.
3. Fatigue: Extreme tiredness or fatigue is common symptoms of uncontrolled blood sugar. If you do not have sufficient amount of insulin in your body, or if the insulin is not processed properly, then it stays in our blood. Hence, it does not get used up for energy.
4. Blurry Vision: High blood sugar levels can lead to swollen lenses in your eyes due to fluid leaking in, according to Joslin Diabetes Center. This changes the shape of the lens and makes it unable to focus properly, resulting in blurry vision.
You can also take the package for Managing Blood Sugar.
How you can control the level of sugar in your body
- Diet: Eat right. Consult a diabetes educator or dietician to help you figure out a healthy diet that works for you. Do share all your sugar levels, your preference with them. This would enable them to make a proper and more suitable diet plan for you, which will help you in keeping your blood sugar under control.
- Exercise: To keep your blood sugar control, do exercise regularly. Exercise will increase your insulin activity, after which you don’t need to as much insulin to help your body in processing carbohydrates.
- Medication: Insulin is a hormone that is normally produced in the body. But for people with abnormal blood sugar level, it is either not working as it should or the body has stopped producing it. People with abnormal Blood sugar level may need to take insulin in order to keep their blood glucose levels in a healthy range. Insulin helps your body to use glucose properly.
- Blood Glucose Monitoring: Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly in order to know how much insulin you require, especially before you take a meal. Keeping a check on your blood glucose levels will help you in adjusting your insulin medication as well as your meals, so that your blood sugar remains stable.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.