Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VasanthiYour feedback matters!
I am girl. I have bigger nose and very wide between two eyes. And my ear is very away from my face. So I need reshape my ear and nose. So what is solution for this surgery.
Most STD treatments do not protect you from getting the same infection again. A course of drugs may cure gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia or trichomoniasis, but a new exposure can start a new infection. If your partner is not treated, you can continue to pass infections back and forth. And if you're not taking the right precautions to protect yourself, you can be re-infected quickly or even pick up a second STD.
The question, "are vitamins vital" is in fact a rhetorical question, one that answers for itself. Vitamins are organic compounds and important nutrients, which are required by human beings in appropriate quantities. They provide a host of benefits, affecting metabolism, digestion as well as immunity and are imperative for the existence and survival of human beings. Few reasons that establish their importance are:
- Digestive system: The digestive system, like the rest of the body, requires important minerals and vitamins for proper functioning. Your body requires ample amount of vitamin B and vitamin C to improve and maintain digestive health. In fact, folate acid is required by the body to prevent you from an impending danger of colon cancer. At the same time, vitamin B is also responsible for breaking down the carbohydrates and converting them into energy.
- Boosting the immunity system and eyesight: The proper functioning of your physical and mental health requires a sound immune system. The invasion of diseases can be deterred and treated on its own, if you have a proper functioning immune system. Vitamin A, found in carrots, pepper and sweet potato is very crucial for boosting the immune system, at the same time it helps repairing the cornea and improving the eyesight.
- Improving the nervous system: Vitamin B12 found in beef liver and octopus is very important in strengthening and improving the nervous system. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin in your body, chances are you will suffer from depression, anemia and even a potential threat to your central nervous system.
- Helps the heart and removes toxicity from the body: Among other advantages, vitamins are also responsible for maintaining the heart and preventing an accumulation of toxic substances in your body. Vitamin C, found primarily in fruits like oranges and lemons performs this function.
- Helps in losing weight: Certain food products like fish, chickpeas and chicken are rich in vitamin B6, which in turn help in boosting the metabolic rate and consequently in losing weight.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency?"
Hello Dr. Am 24 old female. Trying for baby married about 2 year Dr. Told me my all reports are normal hubby (35 old) reports are also normal, then Dr. Giving treatment fertomid tablet 2 tablet at night and folic acid 1 tab @morning. My weight is 69 height is 5.2 Dr. Told me loose your wait. How to lose weight is it cause to my pregnancy and me give me any medicine for weight loss please please please.
I am trying for pregnency from last one year. But I didn't get. Doctors are telling me that I have no problem. But why I am not getting pregnency?
I am 21 yrs. I had an emergency contraceptive pill immediately after intercourse as the contraceptive had broke. Should I take the dose again? My last period started on feb 10th. I had: unwanted 72 No medical conditions like thyroid, pcod.
I and my wife are virgin. Unable to penetrate penis in her vagina. She makes her body very tight and put her hand on vagina when I am going to insert my penis. She resist me and push me and fear of pain. Due to this unable to do sex.Please tell.
I want to get pregnant I have one 5 year son what should I do my periods are also irregular my hormones test are also normal anf I do not have any pco bit I have gallstone does it effect in my pregnancy.
My both fallopian tubes are removed and I was conceived through IVF 6 months back and last month I delivered premature baby boy and baby expired after two days due to leakage in his lungs he was kept in NICU as soon as he was born. I was came to hospital in bleeding my doctor said it was abruption. Kindly let me when can I conceive again.
I have child of 7 months old, I want to give a gap for next pregnancy, please suggest best contraceptive methods.
I and my wife had intercourse with use of condom, but after discharge I found that condom broke. My wife periods are going to come today or last by tomorrow as per her cycle, but she is worried for unwanted pregnancy. Time of intercourse today between 2 pm to 4 pm. Kindly advice what can be done and when can she go for pregnancy home kit test?
I am 41 years old. Actually after giving birth a child I didn't gone for any operation. I don't want to be pregnant. I am afraid of any operation. I do not want to conceive any more. Please suggest me any medicine by which I can enjoy my sexual journey without any complication. What will be the dosages and till what age I can take it.
My workplace is about 8 km distance from my home .i used go my office by my own car. Is it safe to continue my job as I am now 6 weeks of my pregnancy or I should take rest at home in this period. This is my first pregnancy.
My friend had dry humping with Her boy friend she was wearing panty and jogging and his boy friend was wearing underwear .and he realses on her is there any possibility to get pregnant.
Here are some ways to treat infertility