Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Vasanthi AnandYour feedback matters!
My problem is everyday in evening my left nose get stuck, I can' t even sleep, have to use otrivin. Please suggest remedy for this /
I am 29/years old I have nose blocking problem inside the nose from past 10 years in same condition. Always makes hukkkns hunkkks sound to free breathing. Also yearly once cough will attack to me and it will clear after weeks only by taking medicines or syrup. Kindly tell me the problems of me.
Sir I am presently taking thyronorm 100 daily for treatment of thyroid and losing memory. Itching in ear and cough in the morning.
Hi, actually I am a 22 years old male facing the problem of sinus and I smoke once a day i am gaining weight too much day by day can you suggest me some exercise that can be done at home to reduce weight and i am worried about my private part because I think its size is not increasing don't know why is this happening I feel that its too small please do reply.
I am 36 years old. In my right near to tonsils inflamed for last one month. It is not healed. Pls suggest me.
I have a throat problem. Actually there are kind of red ulcers type of thing but they don't hurt though my voice has gone heavy (like it does in cough). And I have a little cough also.
I pierced my ear in helix n upper lobe, cartilage piercing got infected ver badly I got bumps and I went through almost a month of treatment doctor suggested me to close both the piercing and I did it den it got well now its completely f9 its bn 1 years can I re-pierce my lobe? Is it safe to go pierce? Or I should not I do not want to lose my ear because last piercing effected my ear alot.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.