Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vasanthi AcharyaYour feedback matters!
There is a reason behind this. Eating slow and having smaller bites help you eat less and chewing it properly help in absorption of nutrients and help in healthy digestion.
Eating fast leads to more calorie intake which leads to weight gain. When we are eating fast we tend to gulp more food and by this one can face digestion problems and nutritional inadequacies.
Slowing the speed of eating help you in lowering down your energy intake and it also suppress your hunger pangs. Slowing eating helps you enjoy your meal and enjoy the taste and flavors of food.
How to eat at the right pace:
- Portion control: the portion size and obesity moves parallel. If you increase the portion size of your food simultaneously there will be inclination in your weight. Inclination in weight day by day leads to obesity. One of the biggest contributes to obesity is portion size. Don't sample everything on buffet table. The more you have the more you eat.
- Frequent meals: try to have small and frequent meals in a gap of 2 to 3 hours every day, instead of having a few big ones as this regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism. This will also keep your hormones balance, keeps your energy level high, improve digestion. If you’re eating healthy whole foods during those small meals, you will be less likely to experience hunger cravings and binges.
- Chew food: chewing food properly leads to proper absorption of nutrients.
- Focus on food: don't watch t. V, use cell phones, etc while eating food. Focus on food so that you eat your food properly, slowly and chew it properly. While watching tv you don't chew food properly and you tend to eat more and sometime you overeat also.
- Patience: if you have finished food, wait for some time till the body signals brain that it's enough for it. But at times we keep on eating when we are full and tends to overeat. Hence, overeating leads to weight gain.
I had abortion in mar 6 2014. From that I am having irregular menstruation. We are trying to conceive actively this time. Having sex every other day to catch the ovulation. But nothing happened. My period last came on march 30 and were due on april 30. I consulted my ob-gyn about that and she told me to loose weight and gave me norlut-n tablets to eat 3 in a day to have my period first. Its been 5 days now. And still no periods. We are actively trying. Can I still get pregnant if we are having sex and am having norlut-n tablets. Pls suggest something.
Dr. I am 23 year old I got married in april 2015 we are trying to conceive every time we expect but fail to. Every month my wife menses late for 15 to 20 days month after month irregular menses .now she detected with pcos .medication is on and exercise also .but sometime I feel that is there any wrong with my fertility or my wife irregular menses making negative us to conceive .please guide me .regards.
Hi I have an sex with my gf on 21st july 2016. Basically slightly I have touched her vagina with my penis . I am not sure that my sperm touched her vagina or not. I just want too ask if I wait till 10th august so that her periods come or not . After 10th august if periods does not come and if she take ipill tablet. I Pill really reacts or not ? If i pill not react any other thing too stop her pregnancy ? Please answer me I am in tension.
After second delivery I got stretch marks on stomach, thighs and hips so please tel me how to get rid of it ?
Sir, what is trichotillomania? Can someone be out of it by meditation and exercise. I have to make my project on this disorder, therefore I need your help too.
Losing weight is very difficult and for that you don't have to eat less or exercise more as it will not work. The quantity of calories is not taken into account, but it is only the quality of the calories that make a huge difference without the need of you going hungry. It is very necessary that your body is able to burn the calories you eat and in this way, you can lose weight. Eating few calories on a regular basis can result in malnutrition, nutrient deficiencies and in unhealthy weight loss.
Conditions That Occur due to under eating: By intake of few calories on day to day basis, our body system learns to live with smaller amount, and it slows down the metabolism of your body. The worst thing is that you even stop losing weight and feel irritated as well as sluggish on the diet you intake. The practice can be reversed, and it will not take much time for your body to recover and its metabolism to become better.
Long term intake of low diet can also put you at a higher risk of nutritional deficiency. As by eating less, the body does not get the necessary vitamins and minerals required for daily functioning.
To keep alive it is very important that a minimum blood-glucose level is maintained. If the blood glucose is less than required, a lot of stress can be created on your organs, and it would damage vital organs of your body.
It is very important that we develop positive food thoughts, and constant restriction can result in eating disorders like orthorexia and anorexia.
Opt For Healthy Eating:
- The simple and healthy way which you can start with to lose weight would be at first to make small changes like eliminating beverages that are sugary as well as replacing your diet with healthier choices.
- It is best to avoid unhealthier choices like eating muffins and donuts for breakfast. Instead, you should eat whole foods, oatmeal, eggs and fruit for breakfast.
- The basic rules that should be followed are that men should not eat above 1500 calories in a day, and women should not eat above 1200 calories in a day.
- It is best to focus on eating healthy food instead of calorie counting. The weight loss may be slow, but it would be stable and long-lasting.
The most important step that needs to be followed to lose weight effectively is to have a proper mindset and follow a healthy diet to achieve your goal.
Mai pichle 1 sal se ek relationship me hu aur kai bar physical ho chuki hu. Pr ab shadi aur khi ho rhi hai. Plzz mujhe vagina k size reduction ki koi medicine btayen.
I'm male my age is 23 not married I want to become a female it is possible. What is the procedure to change to female how much it costs for that operation explain in detail. If anyone changed from male to female.
1. Acne – Make a paste of Lodhra, dry coriander, Mustard and Vacha with neem leaves juice and apply over face in a day time.
2. Itching – Apply Mustard oil on affected part and stop all sour food intake.
3. IBS – Take only Buttermilk and take panchamrut parpati 500 mg twice a day with buttermilk.
4. Madness - Make Brahmi Ghrit using Old ghee of Cow and also have to use old ghee of cow in regular diet.
What should be the proper food to be given as she is pregnant of 7 weeks and four days? She is 51 kgs weight and what should be given for a healthy baby?
My gf and I foreplay and I fingered her too but no sperms are on my finger and now her period are not coming for about 1-2 weeks. So what might be the issue? Is it normal because we have first time foreplay and this is the first time I had fingered her vagina?
Dear sir/madam. I had unprotected sex with random female on 9th September 2017 I got bilirubin tests and HBsAg and HIV 1&2 done on 13 September 2017. And bilirubin is 1.95 mg the HBsAg is negative and hiv 1&2 is negative. My question is that sir can I get affected from hiv as I heard somewhere that jaundice further becomes HBsAg amd it further becomes HiV. Sir what are my chances to get affected by HIV. I Had sildenafil citrate i.e Manforce 100 mg prior to intimacy. Sir please guide me.
My periods are very irregular from past one year. And I suffer through so much of pain during first three days. Can you suggest something natural?
Hii, My name is Biswa, I am 26 years old. Please giv e me suggestion, 7th month pregnant lady was ok for physical relation?
Hello, my gynae gave me sporlac vc for 10 days. What is it for? I explained to her that I get stressed before periods. Also, there is itching sometimes at night in pubic area.
I recently done a blood test and found lymph % as 43.1 which is little high from normal range and MCH value as 26.8 which is little low than normal. Can you help me with the reason for this and what food I need to consume to have a normal value?
Many teenage girls wish to lose weight but are unsure of how to and so they often end up opting for unhealthy ways to lose weight. The best dietician in India suggests teenage girls to opt for a healthy diet to lose weight. Here is the best weight loss diet plan for teenage girls suggested by Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India:
- Make your own meal plan
The best dietician in India says that the most effective way to lose weight is to plan your own meals. Make sure your meals contain:
- At least three servings of fruit everyday
- Healthy fats (peanut butter, avocado, ghee, omega-3s)
- 3 to 4 servings of vegetables
The best diet plan suggest by the Lucknow dietician is:
For breakfast: The best dietician in India says that for your breakfast, include lots of proteins and at least one serving of a fruit. You can also include complex carbohydrate such as whole wheat or multigrain toast along with some peanut butter or nut butter. You can have a glass of milk as well.
For lunch: For lunch, the best dietician in India says that you should include at least two servings of vegetable along with carbohydrates and a source of protein. Include a salad in your lunch.
For snacks: Again for snacks, go for healthy options only. For snack time, you can have fruits, dry fruits and nuts, yogurt, veg sandwich made with whole wheat or multigrain bread, or sprouts.
For dinner: Try to have a light dinner. Include a salad or a soup in your dinner. You can have brown rice with some veggies as it’s a healthier option. Again try to include a portion of fruits.
- Drink plenty water
Lucknow dietician says that drinking plenty of water is associated with weight loss. Whenever you feel thirsty, instead of going for other beverages choose water. It is good for your health and does not contain calories.
2. Eat in moderation
If sometimes you are craving your favourite sweet treat, then don’t completely refrain from eating it but make sure you eat it only once in a while and that too in moderation.
Lucknow dietician says that exercise is a must for a healthy lifestyle and especially if you are trying to lose weight. Exercise for 45 minutes to an hour every day and at least five days a week. This makes for an important part for the best weight loss diet plan.
Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India says that this diet plan is the most effective and best diet plan to lose weight for teenage girls.