Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My wife feels stressed and have sudden mood swings since her pregnancy started 4 months before. Does this happen to all women during pregnancy? How can I keep her happy during this crucial period?
I am 32 yr old woman and trying for baby from last 6 months but not able to conceive. My menstrual cycle is regular ie 28 days but remains only for 2 days. Please help me with your advise.
Sir/mam I got married in 2013. I got operated in Jan this year for fissure. I take too much of stress n it's beyond my control. So I ended up and did operation. Now slight pain is like always there n sometimes it seems severe. I take (aloevera juice) as laxative every day before bed. Can I ever get rid of this pain. N pls suggest me diet that could help. I wud b grateful. N there is brown blood discharge for like 10_12 days after my period. Quantity is very less like one two drops. Is there anything to worry?
I am 20 years old and I have irregular periods. My last period was 9th July (first day). I had sex with my boyfriend on 18 July. He ejaculated for 2 mins. The sperm discharge was outside of my vagina. I have taken ipill within 10 hours for safety and after six days later there was bleeding like periods but painless. Till now my periods not there. I am two months late. Now there is white vaginal discharge. Sometimes I feel like periods have com but when I see there is only discharge. I am so much worried. Am I pregnant? Is this kind of vaginal discharge normal? Plzz doctor help me. Plzz suggest me what to do. Plzz.
I was pregnant and I carried an abortion using mifepristone and misoprostol on September 29th. I was 6 weeks pregnant when I did my abortion. I got my first period after abortion on October 25th. It's heavy than the usual periods. My doubt is how many days will this last. And secondly I want to know will my second period be normal or will it be delayed If delayed, how long. I have a son. He is 2 years I feed him only at nights.
I want to know, for pregnancy how much sperm quantity is require. Also want to know best timing to do sex for conceive.
Four years completed but I did not get pregnant. I have thyroid problem but Now it is in control (normal) so Is there any way to get pregnant fast? And period cycle also good. Every month 3rd I was getting the periods so please tell me which time is better to have sex and how to know the ovulation time/day.
While condoms are effective in preventing the spread of some STDs, they are not perfect. Condoms are better at protecting against gonorrhoea, chlamydia, HIV, and trichomoniasis. But they offer less protection against herpes, syphilis, and genital warts. These infections can spread through contact with skin lesions that are not covered by a condom. Finally, condoms offer virtually no protection against crabs and scabies.
Hi. I am in 20 days after c-section delivery. Can I take normal diet now. Please advise if I need to avoid any foods. Than you.
I'm 27 years old female and since a week my clitoris is itching a lot and little swollen but no discharge.
I am not getting periods since 3 months. I have consulted a gynecologist and she said there is no problem at all. But lets wait and see. What should I do now. I want kids but there is no pregnancy. I got married before 7 yrs.
I am married for past 6 months. But from last 3 days I and my wife are unable to have sex it looks as if the vagina is blocked it pains burning sensation etc what to do is it any disease or problem whom to consult. Can you help me please.
I have been married nd now we are planning to make a family. We tried since past two months but did not get any results. Some say A position with pillow, some say B position etc. Please help me with this and also what time is best for intercourse if we want to plan for family.
My friend had sex with her gf day before date of her menstruation and she took ipill, her menstruation after that stopped for 5 days and then it occurred but only one time she is having periods and the whole day is without anything no periods, whats the reason. Can she be pregnant or is it irregular. Please help me please?
I am not getting periods since 6 months. But after marriage some of them are saying like it will be OK. How it is possible.
Certain diseases are a major cause of concern as often these diseases can cause severe health complications. Various campaigns and awareness have been spread both by the government and NGOs for practicing safe sex to fight against these sexually transmitted diseases.
Here are a few tips on how to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases:
- Selective Abstinence: Selective abstinence is when people indulge in certain sexual activities, but limit in what they do to avoid the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. People who do practice selective abstinence run a lower risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, which is also dependent on the type of sexual activity they indulge in as certain sexual acts have a higher chance of spreading STDs than others.
- Using condoms: Using latex condoms decreases the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. If you use lubricants, make sure that they are water based. Condoms are however not 100% effective at preventing sexually transmitted diseases, but reduce the chance of infection to a great extent. It is highly advised to learn how to properly use condoms.
- Mutual monogamy: Another way to avoid getting infected by STDs is to practice mutual monogamy. If you and your partner do not have sex with anyone else, then it greatly reduces the chances of getting infected with sexually transmitted diseases.
- Getting tested: Getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases as well as asking your partner to do so decreases the chances of transmitting sexually transmitted diseases. Refrain from having sex if either of you test positive.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs: Avoiding the usage of recreational drugs and alcohol reduces the chances of contracting STDs. Indulging in sexual activities while being highly intoxicated can both cause you to forget practicing safe sex.
- Practicing healthy habits: Practicing certain healthy habits also reduces the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. These include avoiding sharing towels and undergarments, washing before and after sexual intercourse and getting a vaccination for hepatitis B.
- Low risk and high risk activities: Certain sexual activities such as open mouth kissing and hand to genital contact have a lower risk of infection. Other activities such as oral sex, vaginal intercourse, and genital to genital contact have a higher chance of infection. Understanding the risks better would allow you to avoid contacting diseases easily.