Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 19 year old, My hands skin peels off during summer time every year, I have this problem from last 3 years. So please give some tips to handle it.
My father is 65 year old, recently he was operated for prostrate gland, due to enlargement of gland. But after few days, he feels very less hunger, due to which he is very weak, he don't feels to eat more, he is also suffering from diabetes. please help.
When I was in 2nd standard in 2003, I was 8 yrs old. It was summer time, some construction was going on in our house! on that day I came home after having a 2 hours tution, and had food. After eating I went to my terrace where the construction was happening! in my house at 2nd floor and at terrace we have solid steel frames for better ventilation (to which we call" tattar"), so small gates of both the" tattar's" on both floors were open. There was a boundary of like 8cm around the" tattar" at terrace. I went to terrace for some work and when I was returning, unfortunately my feet was stuck to that boundary around the" tattar" and I fell down and collide to the flap (dimensions of flap are 3mm thick of solid steel) of the" tattar" at 2nd floor. That flap went through my" left temple from the mid and came out from my forehead from mid here also tearing my skull badly. Though I was gone faint, because of the collision and was referred from jn medical college aligarh for delhi where I had the operation for my broken skull. I got 16 stitches in count and everything was ruined! at that time because of my low age doctors advised me to get heal untill I pass of 18. They also told that my skull can heal and grow again because I was growing then! but now i'm 20 yrs old and i'm healthy but theres still an empty space of like 3.5 cm in length and 2 cm of height, the rest portion healed but it healed as a crack fill up, theres no joint in my skull from mid of my left temple to mid of my forehead. So, please suggest me what should I do to get my self repaired again with a smooth crack less skull. And theres also a big mark of 16 stitches, please tell about the solution for both of these problems. I hope for a reply! please help me!
I have skin problem for last 1 year pimples appear in my face and scars. Please suggest me how I get my face clean from pimples and marks.
I am a patient of BHP and same is under control by taking tab afdura daily once in night since 2 months. Can tab afdura of above dose be taken as maintenance dose or to shift to other med. E in.
Im 23 years old male, I have white patch when I wash the face with water or soap can you give solutions for this.
My age is 20 years and my face is not clear. My face has so many pimples. So how can I get rid of it?
Lips and skin around mouth are turning so dark these days. How can I get bright skin in those areas?
I have a sunburn problem it happened some months back while I went to puri sea Beach. I think it is caused by that SeA water, my arm and face have turned black and it even not going I need a serious advice what to do for that.
I am 27 years old. I have open pores on my face. What should I do to fill them and make smooth skin.
I have scars and deep black spots on my face due to which my face looks dull and dark, I have used so many technique to eliminate the dark spots but I have failed every time, please suggest me the best medicine or consultant for my problems.
Skin rashes are a regular problem in both men and women. These can be caused by a variety of factors, both internal and external to the body. However, rashes on the genitals and the groin area can be very problematic, painful and embarrassing. Some could be caused due to problems within the body while some could be contracted externally such as rashes caused by sexually transmitted diseases.
Types of groin rashes in women
Women tend to be affected by rashes as the genital area along with the innerwear tends to be a fertile breeding ground for microorganisms. Infections can also grow uninhibited if medications or appropriate precautions aren’t taken. Some of the common types of groin rashes in women along with their causes are mentioned below.
- Chaffing or intertrigo: This is one of the most common forms of rashes, which are both painful and can be unsightly as well; these look like inflamed spots. This is primarily caused by the rubbing of the inner thighs against each other.
- Jock itch: Although more commonly associated with men, Jock itch can affect women as well. Medically known as ‘tinea cruris’, jock itch occurs when the moisture from your sweat gets trapped within the folds or creases of skin in the groin area thus, encouraging fungi (dermatophyte fungi) to grow there. It is more common among obese people or if you happen to wear tight clothing during exercise. The rash will look like raised papules, which are red in color and quite itchy.
- Infections caused by the imbalance or proliferation of fungi such as yeast: Yeast infections caused by fungi candida usually occur when the pH (the alkaline to acidity) balance of the vagina is disrupted. This will not only result in vaginal discharge, itching pain and discomfort, but will also result in rashes around the vagina along with swelling.
- Contact rashes: Dermatitis may be transferred either through skin to skin contact or by using shared utensils and clothing items such as towels. Contact dermatitis or skin infections look like red rashes and can happen anywhere within the body, including the genitals and groin.
- Friction rashes: Some rashes occur as a result of adverse reactions to items of clothing rubbing against the skin such as jeans or using razors or the use of nylon thongs. These rashes occur due to the body reacting to these and look more like inflammation of the skin.
- Rashes caused by STIs and STDs: Certain rashes may develop on a woman’s groin as a manifestation of sexually transmitted diseases and infections. Some examples of these are Chlamydia, gonorrhea or syphilis and herpes; just to mention a few. These are usually accompanied by mild to severe pain and can only be cured after a proper consultation with the doctor.
Get to the doctor: Heat rashes, intertrigo and friction rashes usually go away by themselves. Vaginal yeast infections may require topical creams while other forms of bacterial infections can be treated by creams or oral antibiotics after proper consultation with a physician. If the pain is unusual and the rashes tend to persist along with other symptoms, you should immediately visit your doctor for further analysis and treatment.