Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. VasanYour feedback matters!
There is some stones in my kidney 8.4 mm in left and 4.5 mm in right please suggest me right treatment.
Female of age 24 years im having anal fissure and had bleeding first time on 6 the November. For 15 days I had cremaffin Syrup for 15 days. Before that I had stomach ulcer. So I stopped taking medicines. Though I go for 30mints walk everyday. I had skin outside anal. But then I automatically got reduced in size. Food is on time no spicy food. Still No improvement in crack. I had applied escot and pileroute ointment. Please guide as I am depressed by this. As no improvement is seen.
Sir I have problem going pee again n again? Also Check blood and urine n found no sugar have minor infection in urine. Still no found any progress. I heard its May be weak of kidney? It's that true? What should I do nw.
Symptoms of thyroid in male Teen age 25, is constipation and ejaculation, frequent urination problems. Symptoms of thyroid please tell.
I am 19 year old male. Few months before I had a kidney surgery for the removal of stone. So my question is, can I take the protein or other supplement for gaining weight.
My kidneys have failed. Creatine level8 .I am dialysis, please suggest to change over oral medicines.
Hello there. I have skin problems on my elbow and foots got black patches with rough skin and itching. I consulted a skin specialist he wrote me to dip potassium permanent soln in hot water and Mometasone furoate and fusidic acid cream along with moduderm b to use twice a day. I am 46 years old women have thyroid, cholesterol diabetes and low bp problems. I had these problems from last 6 years please tell me how to cure it. I have consulted many doctors now lost hope. Please tell me what should my diet and ayurvedic or homeopathic treatment if possible? I had gall bladder tumour operated last yr. Is it liver sirosis? Or due to kidney malfunction. Please help.
I have done a complete body check and these are the findings. EST. GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE (eGFR: Value 86 CREATININE - SERUM 1.13 mg/dl (normal range 0.6-1.1) LIPASE U/L 66.8 (normal range 13 - 60 U/L) cholesterol is high. ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) 45 U/l 13 (normal range 13-40) ALBUMIN serum 4.9 gm/dl (normal range 3.2-4.8) 25-OH VITAMIN D 13.2 ng/ml Please guide steps and medications to resolve and be healthy.
Dear Doctor, I have undergone Renal Transplant on 3rd. December (ABO Barrier). Could you advice me the diet instructions?
I have frequently urine problem. I have my urine culture done. I don't have uti or any problems. I also go for blood sugar. I don't have diabetes either. What is causing this problem some time it's become pathetic the more I think about It more I go for urination. I could not help myself of thinking. I am very stressed please help me out. I have pcos is it the reason? Please give me a solution.
Just before the urination, itching starts in right palm. Symptom correlates with which kind of disease?
Mere son 8years old hai. Use UTI hai jis karan vo har 15min me urine pas karne jata hai. Use har bar bahut Jada urine aata hai.
My name is uday I am suffering from urinary burning problem since 6 years I am consulted more doctors but no result please help me.
It is about 7 days gone when I wake up in morning and start peeing my urine is looking severe yellow means slight red only in morning. But overall day it is normal. So I want to know about is it kidney problem or not? Kindly give some information about symptoms of kidney problem.
I have a stone .sometimes pain hits me so much after drinking water. There is no such effect. What is instantly relief I have to do when I got this pain?
- Kidney disease can affect children in various ways, ranging from treatable disorders without long-term consequences to life-threatening conditions.
- Acute kidney disease develops suddenly, lasts a short time, and can be serious with long-lasting consequences, or may go away completely once the underlying cause has been treated.
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD) does not go away with treatment and tends to get worse over time.
Kidney disease in children can be caused by
- birth defects
- hereditary diseases
- nephrotic syndrome
- systemic diseases
- urine blockage or reflux
A health care provider diagnoses kidney disease in children by completing a physical exam, asking for a medical history, and reviewing signs and symptoms. To confirm diagnosis, the health care provider may order one or more of the following tests:
- urine tests
- blood test
- imaging studies
- kidney biopsy
Treatment for kidney disease in children depends on the cause of the illness.
- Children with a kidney disease that is causing high blood pressure may need to take medications to lower their blood pressure. Improving blood pressure can significantly slow the progression of kidney disease. As kidney function declines, children may need treatment for anemia and growth failure.
- Children with kidney disease that leads to kidney failure must receive treatment to replace the work the kidneys do. The two types of treatment are dialysis and transplantation.
- For children with CKD, learning about nutrition is vital because their diet can affect how well their kidneys work. Parents or guardians should always consult with their child’s health care team before making any dietary changes.
What are the Symptoms Associated with Pediatric Kidney Disease?
Kidney disease often goes undetected in the general population, but children and adolescents are at an even greater risk due to the nature of the causes of the diseases and the ambiguity of the symptoms.
Children might not be aware of some of the changes that are impacting their body and will not always let their parents know of potential issues.
Common symptoms for children are:
- Swelling (even mild) of the hands and feet and/or puffiness around the eyes caused by excess fluid build-up, to the point where the child’s ability to move around normally is compromised
- After initial swelling, socks or a belt can leave an indentation in the skin that will persist
- Lack of or decrease in appetite.
- In children with ESRD it is especially important to keep their appetite up because transplant eligibility is based partially on growth.
- Decreased or increased frequency of urination. Children who can normally use the toilet without assistance may suddenly begin to wet the bed at night
- Long-lasting changes in the color of the urine such as unusually dark or red, which can indicate blood, and changes in appearance of urine such as extra foam that can indicate protein
- Headaches resulting from high blood pressure
- Flu-like Symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, weakness, fatigue, loss of appetite
- Stunted or poor growth as compared to similar age group peers
- Difficulty concentrating and poor school performance
Another potential indicator of pediatric kidney disease is family history of kidney disease. Genetic related disease is much more common in children than in adults. If there is family history, it is a good idea to get a check-up.
In parents that are pregnant with a child with polycystic kidney disease a common symptom is decreased amniotic fluid.
Looking at the list of common symptoms it is easy to see how CKD can go undiagnosed. As a parent or caregiver, it is important to have conversations with your children to understand the severity and duration of the symptoms and follow up with pediatric nephrologist.