Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VaruniYour feedback matters!
My wife was get period on 30/11/2016 and now till now she is not getting period and I hav confirmed c is pregnant bt I do not want baby now. So tell me whats any option to avoid pregnancy.
Hello 8 days back When I woke up in the morning, I experienced pain in the front part of my foot. It was very painful. I have seen some doctor, but there is no proper diagnosis. He said it was because of Tight shoes. Other one said I had a small injury in that area. I remember there might be a injury there 15 days back when I hit a bed corner. So as of today I am still in extreme pain. I am taking pain killer. Also if I give it a massage with hot water bag I feel much better, but the situation is same again after some hours. I feel extreme spasm and stiffness in the front part of my foot. Cannot even walk without pain killer. Please guide what can be the issue and how to treat it effectively. I cannot take pain killers forever.
I am a SMOKER and take 5-8 cigrate a day. But on the other hand I do yoga and deep breathing exercises every morning and after that have a cup of green tea. By doing all these I feel myself very much active through out the day and don't feel any kind of drowsiness or felling of sickness as many of my smoker friends feel. So my question is that. whether I am capable enough to eliminate the adverse effects of smoking by all these sort of exercises.
Hi, I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I Now? please help me.
What are the symptoms of dengue. What are the precaution of preventing from disease. Dengue? Plss suggest me.
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow.
Related Tip: "Advantages of Skinboosters"
If I have triglycerides level 235 mg /DL and having history of DM type 2 and taking metformin 500 mg bid! Is it better to take nuts along with breakfast?
I am 28 yrs. What are the side effects of 5 mg. My periods are irregular. Agar mai ye bolu ke mere periods aate hi nahi jab tak mai regestrone5 mg ya regulate tablet nahi leti to jyada sahi hoga. Pichle 5 mahine se mere periods hi nahi aaye hai. What do I do.
I am 6 ft height and weight only 60 kg. I am eating lot of but not increase my weight, I am so nervous. Please give me the right succession how increase my body weight. Before 7-8 year I was a habit of master but I on. Is that the cause of not gain body?
I am 21 years old. I am having hair fall with root cause n reaction to in my head full dryness along with dandruff. And this is directly affecting my face.
Hello Doctor. I do running & hit the gym on alternate days but there is no increase in my body muscles even though I include enough protein in my diet. I am thinking of taking ayurvedic supplements like ashwagandha, gokshura, shilajit, etc. So will they work or not and are they having any side effects on body?
Hi I'm 20 years old boy but my hair is falling from last 2 year so what I can do so that my hear don't fall. Please suggest me.
I am a 23 year old male still suffering from acne and dark spots, leaving my confidence behind . What is the solution you recommend alopathecally.
I am suffering from hair fall and am a working and I can not put oil on daily basis so this is the reason my hair has become rough please suggest what has to be done. You can mail me or message me the solution.
A little meet and greet with ayurveda.
The word, ayurveda, translates to'the science of life. It's a holistic science over 5,000 years old that contains a profound body of knowledge used to understand ourselves within the laws of nature.
According to ayurveda, each individual and all of the nature is made up of a certain combination of the five fundamental elements: space, air, fire, water and earth. These elements uniquely design each one of us, creating a distinct blueprint known as our dosha.
Knowing your dosha will help you determine lifestyle choices and the nutritional needs that will benefit you most on the quest to create optimal wellness and beauty.
Eat healthy with ayurveda.
There are many different recipes to quench your taste bud, but ayurveda encourages a seasonal diet and ingredients that balance out the qualities already occurring in nature.
Stay in shape
High fat food eating habits along with sedentary lifestyle results in accumulation of excessive fat which gets deposited in various channels of the body. This condition is usually associated with irregular appetite, hypertension, thyroid, pcod, diabetes and many other metabolic disorders.
Appropriate panchakarma treatments along with specially designed diet helps to mobilize the fat, reduce blood cholesterol, impart mobility to joints, strengthen muscles and refresh the body. A key effect of these treatments is to reach and maintain a healthy weight.