Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Varsha D VYour feedback matters!
Hi, my age is 22 and have problem of hair fall & week hair roots and also thin hair. When I consult the doctor he said me I am suffering from DHT. Can it be good to take hairootz capsule? Is there any natural solution for this? please refer me the best solution.
Me and my husband age difference is 5 yr my husband 5 yr younger than me. And front of him im look ugly soo please tell me how to look younger and also around my eyes there is some wrinkles and dark circle how to get rid of it? Mere face pr hair bhi jayda h unhe remove krne ka koi upay bhi bataye.
I have black spots on my check I used scar removal cream for 40 day but did not see any changes what should I do.
My hair started becoming thin. A lot of hair loss from front side. Please help me to overcome from this problem and regrow hair.
I am a 18 years old. I have acne problem. I used face wash daily and multani mud pack. Even I am also take care of food. But pimples tired of me. I am so sad because of my face. I have a fairer skin. It looks awsm. Without pimples but this are not gone out. Would you pls help me out what can I do.
I have blackspot in my face as well as pimples I used some facewash and cream also but no change till what should I do?
Having itching and pain since summer I have the picture how to send. Reddish Mark and dark skin n little skin came out.
Hi am 25 years. Old I have acne on my skin past 7 years I went to skin specialist and take medicine tablet its cure in 6.
I am male in 20years old. Im having dandruff problem ilts like scales. Im having oily skin. I'll wash my hair with shampoo twice a day but dandruff again continues. It causes me baldness at both side if my head (My father forehead is also big its maybe my gene. Due to this my face is becoming darker. I dono what to da. Shall I shave my head due to dandruff. Or else there is any other solution for my hair to bring back?
I am suffering from back acne for a very long time (10) years. Plzz tell me a solution to treat the back acne.
How to take care of my. Very very dry and scaly skin in this summer. And what type of moisturiser, scrub and face wash should I pick.
I am 22 years old. I went through a surgery on Friday 14 Aug. They removed a Cyst from my upper back. I want to know how to prevent Cyst and pimples further ?
Find Out the Type of Alopecia the Bald Patches Might Be Indicating
Alopecia Areata is the most prominent kind of alopecia that causes hair fall. It happens if your immune system attacks the hair follicles, resulting in excessive shedding and even bald patches. Generally, people below 20 are most affected by this condition but it may occur to any individual irrespective of age and gender. The hair loss is reversible on its own and treatments are also available. Below is a list of different types of Alopecia Areata that have been diagnosed in people.
- Alopecia Universalis (AU) - This kind of alopecia leads to complete hair loss from the body, including eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Alopecia Totalis (AT) - Alopecia Tolalis causes shedding of hair from the scalp making one bald.
- Alopecia Barbae - When Alopecia Areata occurs at the beard area making patches or wiping the entire area smooth, it is called Alopecia Barbae.
- Scarring Alopecias (Cicatricial Alopecias) - This is the rarest form of Alopecia where one loses hair permanently.
- Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA) - Also called male or female pattern baldness, this type of alopecia causes excessive thinning of hair to the point that the scalp is almost visible. This is a progressive kind of hair loss that is most common in people with hereditary alopecia.
- Traction Alopecia - This type of alopecia results from excessive pulling on the hair, which causes tension in the hair follicles. Primarily seen in women because of certain kind of hairstyles, it can lead to damage of hair shafts preventing re-growth of hair.
- Telogen Effluvium - If more than normal amount of hair falls out then, it is called Telogen Effluvium. It is usually innocuous and the hair returns to its former glory after the phase has passed.
- Anagen Effluvium - This type of hair loss is caused due to chemicals used to treat cancer. After the completion of the treatment, hair usually grows back to its normal state. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.