Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Varini Satish Kumar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Varini Satish KumarYour feedback matters!
When is the best time to have unprotected sex with my wife, considering pre and post menstrual cycle.
I am having severe itching in the place where we pass urine y it is so it is a serious problem and I am having a irregular periods.
I am unmarried age 20 At first I was having regular periods but now My periods finish in 2 days or also 1 day? What is the reason why it happens? What can I do at home to normal flow of periods.
Abnormal sexual behavior list.
1. Heterosexuality - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of the other gender. (outside of marriage it makes victims of both people. Other victims are: 50m babies have been aborted. +" stds rife among us teenage girls" (25%) because they are not taught" abstinence only. A sub set of this abuse are the crimes of polygamy, rape, statutory rape and incest. - ed.)
2. Homosexuality - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of their own gender. (this is very high risk for std's - 80% of males have hiv/aids" aids is a gay disease" - ed.)
3. Bisexual - the capacity to feel erotic attraction toward or to engage in sexual interaction with both males and females.
4. Transsexual - a person whose gender identity is different from his or her anatomical gender.
5. Transvestite - a person who is sexually stimulated or gratified by wearing the clothes of the other gender.
6. Gay - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of their own gender.
7. Lesbian - a homosexual female.
8. Masturbation - stimulation of the genitals when no one else is around.
9. Bisexuality - forming sexual relationships with other members of either gender, although not necessarily at the same time.
10. Prostitution - the practice of selling sexual stimulation or interaction.
11. Voyeurism - obtaining sexual arousal by observing people without their consent when they are undressed or engaged in sexual activity.
12. Exhibitionism - the act of exposing one's genitals to an unwilling observer to obtain sexual gratification.
13. Fetishism - obtaining sexual excitement primarily or exclusively from an inanimate object or a particular part of the body.
14. Sexual fetishism - obtaining sexual excitement primarily or exclusively from an inanimate object or a particular part of the body.
15. Zoophilia - engaging in sexual activity with animals.
16. Sexual sadism - the intentional infliction of pain or humiliation on another person in order to achieve sexual excitement.
17. Sexual masochism - the attainment of sexual gratification through the experiencing of pain and humiliation.
18. Necrophilia - sexual arousal and/or activity with a corpse.
19. Klismaphilia - erotic pleasure derived from enemas.
20. Lewdness - sexually unchaste; inciting to lust or debauchery.
21. Telephone scatalogia - lewdness.
22. Urophilia - sexual arousal associated with urine.
23. Apotemnophilia - sexual arousal associated with stump (s) of an amputee.
24. Coprophilia - sexual arousal associated with feces.
25. Coprophagia - sexual arousal derived from eating feces.
26. Pedophilia - sexual contact between an adult and a child. (also includes statutory rape; advocates of sexual orientation would legalize these crimes on minors!)
27. Toucheurism - characterized by a strong desire to touch the breast or genitals of an unknown woman without her consent. Often occurs in conjunction with other paraphilia.
28. Frotteurism - approaching an unknown woman from the rear and pressing or rubbing the penis against her buttocks.`