Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Varini Satish Kumar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Varini Satish KumarYour feedback matters!
My cousin is having 13 years old boy they r not using any medicine but 2 times she got abortion this month 15th is her date but d thing is usually she will get period 25 days 26 or 27 days. So, dis month already 26th day for today all symptoms r they what she has to do now?
I am 19 year old girl. I had sex with my partner from 6th aug to 10th aug and we used to withdrawal method and sometimes without condom but on 8th august we had sex and he ejaculated sperm inside then I take i-pill in approx 10 hours after that we had sex with condom only and previous month I had periods from 21july-26july but today is 29th aug I am very much worried about my periods are not coming please help me out from this that what to do should I wait or what? And why all this happening?
Hi, I am Dr Aman Sharma. I am practising an Aesthetic physician and I am practising the Holistic medicines. The concept of Holistic medicines is to combine all the possible approaches for disease treatment. I Holistic medicines, we truly believe that a disease on caused by a lot of factors, more than one and other than only what is visible on the surface. What we see on the surface, for example only in the skin, may be only pimples or may be the only hair loss. But hair loss, pimples, pigmentation happen on the skin are the reflection of things going wrong inside.
What happens when we get simple problems on the skin like acne or a pimple. There has to be an underlined cause. Many people say, most of us believe and we tell our patients also that it is a hormonal acne. But what is controlling the hormones? Why are some people getting more changes than others? What are the reasons for hormonal imbalance?
So we target not only the external treatments, not only with creams and gels and not taking some medicines orally but also managing the lifestyle changes. It is known according to the concept of our holistic medicines that hormones are dependent on the sleep wake cycle, type of food intake, hormones are also dependent on the amount of physical exercise and type of physical exercises we do. So all this encompasses the scope of holistic medicines. So not only the external medicines like creams, gels, oral medicines but also along focusing on eating right and breathing right. So we attempt to train all our patients to eat, live, breath right for the comprehensive treatment of the disease. So this is the concept of Holistic medicines.
Also, it is very important to understand that one thing does not help or treat in isolation. If we are focusing only on few treatments managing recurrent infections by antibiotics only, people are getting allergies every few days until the time they are taking medicines their allergies are OK. So there have to be multiple underlined causes and all of them has to be tackled. All of those are just markers many times of only inflammation in the body. We have to target that inflammation also within the body.
So manage a diet in a way which reduces the inflammation within the body. Managing our lifestyles or our daily routine which help our body and mind giving a right time to focus on the healing of the body. So, with the concept of holistic medication, every individual is treated as a separate entity. Every individual is unique and the same disease can be manifest in different ways in different individuals. So we take into account the person's body type and treat according to person's body type. So, it is very important to understand that what is the nature of the body to eat accordingly, to exercise according to the body types, to do the breathing or yoga according to the body types. Even the medicines have some influence depending on the body type, what we choose depending on person to person.
It is not difficult to find out what your body type is. It is very easy to find out the body type by login on to holisticskincare.in or contacting us via Lybrate. Or managing being our own guides we truly believe that knowledge is a cure. So, till the time we understand the disease process, what is going on in the body, a cure will be slow or cure will move away from us. It is very important to understand in depth that what is causing disease and managing it accordingly.
Main pregnant hona chahti hu but nahi ho pa raha. Hum aur mere husband puri kosis kartaall time. But I always fail.
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Meri friend ke vagina se pani aata aur uska sex karne ke jayada man karta hai use kya medicine use karni chayiye.
Hello doctor I am 36 week pregnant and in my ultrasound report tell one loose loop of cord is seen around fetal neck. Doctor is that any problem for normal delivery. I want Normal what can I do?
Urological problems such as urinary tract infection, urinary incontinence, and kidney stones are highly prevalent across gender and age groups. But there are several simple measures you may undertake to improve urological health and prevent such problems.
Read on to know how to go about it.
- Drinking adequate amount of fluids: Waste products are mostly eliminated through urine, and when you drink more water, you will be able to remove more toxins from the body. The general recommendation is having 8 glasses of water in a day even though this varies on an individual basis. You must also consider drinking cranberry juice which offers protection from various types of infections of the urinary tract. And you should drink an extra amount of water while exercising and when you are spending a lot of time outside as you might excrete more water through perspiration.
- Cutting down the intake of caffeine and alcohol: Both alcohol and caffeine act as a diuretic and they irritate the lining of the urinary bladder. This causes frequent urge to urinate.
- Avoid holding urine: You should never practice holding the urine for a long span of time but try going to the toilet whenever you feel the urge.
- Controlling the daily intake of salt: When you consume too much of salt, the sodium in the body increases and it causes retention of fluids in the body. This is invariably linked with high blood pressure which can cause damage to the kidneys and formation of kidney stones. Thus, it is essential to reduce the intake of canned foods, fried stuff, and processed foods.
- Keeping the genital area clean: You should always aim to keep the genital area clean by washing it with plain water or some mild cleanser once in a day. Also, while indulging in sexual intercourse, bacteria along with other micro-organisms can enter into the urinary tract causing infection. Women are at a higher risk of developing urinary tract infections since they have a shorter urethra. Male groins and female vaginas are considered breeding grounds for different pathogens which can transfer from one partner to another during intercourse hence care should be taken.
- Preventing urological problems in women: Once you use the washroom, you should wipe the genital area from the front part to back. You should not use perfumed soaps and cleansers in the vaginal areas. Wearing cotton panties is always a healthier option than other fabrics. One should also avoid using vaginal deodorants and spermicidal creams to prevent infections.
Though numerous treatment options are available for these disorders since prevention is always better than cure, adopt these practices to steer clear of these common problems. Further, incorporating lifestyle changes such as eating a balanced diet coupled with exercise and leading a stress-free routine can pave the way for general good health.