Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hi I am 28 years old nd I'm having pain in buttocks thru pelvic n vaginal area n sometimes got continuous painful Jerks in my buttocks. This pain aggravate befr nd during periods, it's unbearable! Im suffering frm dz pain since 11 years nd no one can detect dat wats the exact problem. Sum doc says it's endometriosis sum says it's IBS n sum say it's a pressure on sum nerve. Can ne one please help me out for my query BcZ my pain is really horrible n being 365 days round clock. Please help me.
Is there a complete cure for dermoid in homeopathy. My mother in law is having bilabial dermoid it is almost 4.5*4 size is it better to do operation or take homeopathy treatment.
Not all fats are bad for you. Dietary fat is the important key to have good health. All you need to do is eat the right amount.
How Fat Functions:
Fat is a macronutrient that provides calories and energy to the body. Primary function is that it's an energy reserve stored in adipose tissues. If you work out, your body first uses carbohydrates and then fat.
Good Dietary fat can be obtained from butter, ghee and oils. Other sources are unprocessed nuts and seeds, for example, almonds, pistachios and walnuts. Other amazing natural sources of fat are olives, avocados and coconuts.
Essence of Dietary Fat:
- Fats are an excellent source of energy.
- Fats containing coconut oil help in weight loss. Good fats can increase the process of fat burning and reduce unhealthy cravings, preventing unhealthy fat storage.
- If you are underweight, good fats are helpful to gain weight.
- Fats maintain the body temperature.
- Fats save your excess protein that may be used as fuel.
- Fat-soluble vitamins (vitamins A, D, E and K) are absorbed in the body with the help of healthy fats.
Remember that Vitamin A is very important for vision:
- Interestingly, fats are considered as lubricant, preventing dryness and dehydration.
- Healthy fats protect the body from experiencing inflammation, improving immunity.
- Cell membranes as well as hormones need healthy fats. Fat is required for the overall metabolism of insulin, regulating healthy blood sugar levels.
- Caprylic acid in fat acts as antiviral substance, while lauric acid has anti-bacterial effects.
- If you want to lower your cholesterol level, opt for foods with palmitic and stearic acid.
- Butyric acid may help in the reduction of risk of cancer.
- Certain fats such as ghee or castor oil give lubrication to the colon. This supports digestion and the elimination process.
- Oils have a property to act as a carrier of medicine and also carry herbs effectively to the preferred organ or any tissue.
- Pregnant women should have fats as these are a brilliant source of food helping in the development of the child's brain.
- Healthy fats indorse stamina and elasticity. This act interestingly for those who work out or even for those who work for long shifts in their jobs demanding physical work.
- Good fats boost cognition, memory as well as happiness. These help in the improvement of mental functions and your learning abilities.
Therefore, a balanced amount of fat is equally important for your body as that of other elements. Hence, eat right and stay healthy.
For last 4 Months my periods are not regular and also my weight is gradually increasing. What should I do.?
I am 25 year old married girl I took ultrasound and my report is uterus: anteverted and measures 55x50x64mm. Endometrial cavity appears in midline and normal myometrium appears homogeneous. No mass seen. Right adenexa show an area of altered echogenicity size. 44x39mm from which ovary could not be separated. Left ovary: normal in echopattern cul-de sac show fluid. Impression: right adenexal mass.
I am suffering from menstrual problem since 2010, according to diagnosis there is increase in testosterone (80.4). i also took lot of treatment from various gynecologist but there is no minor relief to me .
Protein is a chain of various amino acids, it is one of an essential macronutrient that the body needs. Nails and hair in the body are made up of protein, it is also used to repair tissues in the body. Protein is also the main building block of muscles and bones.
Advantages of including protein in your diet -
1. It increases the amount of lean muscle in the body
2. Induces feelings of satiety
3. Facilitates muscle recovery after exercise
4. Helps you maintain a healthy body weight
Here are some foods which are rich in protein and should be included in your daily diet -
1. Greek yoghurt - It has more protein that the traditional variety of yoghurt. It also comes with important minerals such as calcium and probiotics.
2. Eggs - Eggs are considered to be a type super food as it is a powerhouse of nutrients. It has the highest biological value that is the protein in an egg has the highest number of essential amino acids.
3. Meat - Meat such as turkey and chicken are very good sources of protein. Chicken contains niacin, which also boosts the digestive and the nervous system.
4. Tofu - Tofu is a very good source of vegetarian protein and it is also packed with manganese. It helps in muscle recovery after exercise and also strengthens bones in the body.
5. Fish - Fishes are not only a good source of protein but also contain less fat. They are packed with heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
6. Cottage cheese - Cottage cheese contains casein protein which provides the body with a steady supply of protein over a duration of time as it is digested slowly by the body.
Related Tip: How to tackle binge eating?
Me and my wife had unprotected sex before 23 days. Her last monthly period was on 3rd of month april, now she had missed her period and we have found that she is pregnant in pregnancy detection kit. We no need children for about 2 years and my wife is shy to visit hospital. So please suggest me any good oral pill to vanish pregnancy.
My wife had her mensuration cycle over on wednesday, then I had sex on thursday noon n I inserted my sperms into her, at that time she peed n had a very little blood coming out, late that night we again had sex n again I accidentally did the same although she went n peed right away, telling me the sperm was out. Next day she had urine check up with a negative results. Early morning on sunday she took unwanted 72 empty stomach on the 65th hour from the first sex. Is there any possibility of her getting pregnant.
I have right overy period cyst problems and I was operated in 2013. I'm taking meftal spas tablet during pain but after taking that my bleeding flow goes slow & if m not taking tablet or injections than bleeding flow was ok. From dec'15 m taking pills which was prescribed by my doctor (21 day). Bcz of pain I got so much weak by health, from oct'15 to till I have lost 5 kg weight and the reason only my period pain. I'm suffering in so much pain during period. Pls give me solution.
I have lost my 2months baby & got my periods after 2month. Should I conceive or not and if its conceive is there any problems,
If there is a recurrent pain in the lower pelvic and the lower abdomen region of the body, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain. In women, severe pelvic pain can be a warning sign of some internal damage in the reproductive organs (ovaries, fallopian tube, uterus, and vagina) present in the pelvic region or the digestive system of the body. Although not common in men, pelvic pain might be indicative of an infection or severe pain in the colon region or the pelvic bones. Pelvic pain might be acute or chronic in nature and the pain might spread to the thighs and buttocks of the body.
The causes of pelvic pain differ among the genders, which are as follows:
1. For women, pelvic pain can be an indication of more serious disorders in the internal reproductive organs such as uterine cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cysts, ovarian cancer and other pelvic inflammatory diseases (when the sexually transmitted bacteria spread to the reproductive organs and causes infections).
2. In women, pelvic pain might also occur due to endometriosis (a disorder wherein the internal endometrial tissues grow outside the uterus resulting in severe pain), adenomyosis (a disorder wherein the endometrial tissues which line the wall of the uterus start growing within the uterus), severe pain during ovulation and miscarriages.
3. The causes of pelvic pain in both men and women include sexually transmitted diseases, a disorder in the pelvic region or the bladder, kidney stones, urinary tract infection, colon cancer, and chronic hernia.
If you suffer from the following symptoms, chances are you might be suffering from pelvic pain:
1. Severe pain in the hips and the groin
2. Sudden fever along with the presence of blood in the stool.
3. Severe menstrual pain
4. You might feel severe pain while urinating or in the middle of a sexual intercourse
5. Bloody vaginal discharge might be indicative of pelvic pain in women
6. Recurring episodes of constipation or diarrhoea
7. Pain resulting from stress and intense physical movements
If the pain is chronic, doctors might suggest prescribed a dosage of birth-control pills, antibiotic (especially for blood in the stool and pain due to infection) and anti-depressants. In extreme conditions, the doctor might prescribe laparoscopic surgery (operation by making minor incisions performed far from the actual source).