Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vanitha Rao PangalYour feedback matters!
My 2 year old male baby do not eat anything, within last 3 months weight loss 3 kg. If we force to eat he eat but hen he just take out. I had consulted many doctors, and the blood report shows white blood cell count to be 13000 and hemoglobin is 8.9%. All other things like typhoid are normal. Any consultation what could I do about it to make my son eat and become healthy.
Hello Doctors, My son having age of 7 months plus 1 week running now and I would like to know the food chart with timing. Could you please suggest and is he required any drops to continue? Thanks.
My daughter 8 years of age sneezes 10 to 12 times in the morning daily after getting up from bed. Is there any natural or homeopathic remedy for this.
My daughter is 3 months old. She vomits out milk at an interval of 2- 3 days. Its not spitting up digested milk its clear milk after feeding her. It happens when we try to give her burp. Is it normal. Please guide.
Hi my baby was born on 5th Nov 2016. I had to undergo a c section because of which he did not tak my feed for 3 days. He was Having lactogen. Now that I am at home and trying to feed him. He wants my milk flow to be fast bcoz he is very hungry. And I don't want to give him excess of lactogen I want to give him my feed. Please suggest me what should I do to increase my breast milk.
Hello sir my daughter is now 4 month ND 6 days. She is very weak. Before 5 day I consult a doc he prefer a serap a to z. My daughter birth weight is 2 kg ND 600 GM. She drunk buffalo milk in 1/4 water quantity.
I have little son equal to 3 years old but sometime he is suffering from cough so he cant sleep easily because he cant take breath easily please give me best suggestion.
My baby is 3 months old and he is born with an Albino. Please suggest an effective treatment or special doctor so that he can be cured totally or at least partially.
My kid is 8 months old, he got mouth ulcer past 3 days. His tongue turned white colour and not able to suck milk also from feeding bottle. Please suggest medicines for it and dosage to use.
I am having one month girl babies. Doctor suggested to give powder milk for the babies the name is PER NAN. They said for one scoop you should 30 ml water we are giving like that only. But my baby is suffering to go to motion. Can you help me with your message.
Is cerelac necessary for 6months baby? Is it safe or continue with milk? Mention the food for 6 months baby. Answer me soon.
Hi, I have a son of 2.5 years. We found in the age of 1.5 that his one leg is getting curve then we consult to Dr. and he said it is a initial rickets and we start follow the medicines Dr. advice is to give daily calcirol chewable tablet 1000iu for 3 to 4 years after 6 months we thought to take a second opinion then we went to one more Dr. he stop the 1000iu tablet and write some other medicines osto calcium 2tsp daily, syrp becosules 2tsp daily and 60k. calcirol sachet once in 10 days but these medicines are not sweet n daily it's very difficult to give him medicine because he don't like so please suggest us that can we give him 1000idu tablet daily to him with ostocalcium syrp one tsp to him or is it over dose to give him ostocalcium and 1000idu together in a same day or just to give 1000idu not ostocalcium please suggest.
Sir my son 6 years old has celiac (gluten allergy) last 3 year. Having watery motions since last night and severe stomach cramps. (Feeling that may be a cross contamination). What medicine can I give. please tell sir.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.