Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vanita Mathew
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vanita MathewYour feedback matters!
Mere face p khata khane s machar katne wale nishan khujli or dane dane ho re please give some advice esa kyun ho rha hai?
Naturally I am light brown skin ned. But due to driving for a long distance in two wheeler there s a large difference in skin colour of hands n foots. If I should not use parlour treatment s. Then whom shall I consult for removing tan from the skin for hands feet n face.
Hey I have a prob. My beard grow on some of my face areas and other part remains vague so how cn I gt a complete beard.
I am having under eye dark circle and my eyes are becoming heavier also how to get rid of it and what is the best possible treatment for it.
Can I use biotin capsules for preventing hair loss. Please recommend me a good biotin supplement. I'm very stressed because of my hair fall.
My age is 17 and my hairs turned grey. I am a vegetarian. What should I do to grow my hairs black and prevent them to turn grey.
I am having acne on my forehead and chest. Can you help with this. My haemoglobin level is normal &i do not have thyroid.
Homeopathy has some very effective tools to combat many problems within your body and hair loss or hair thinning is one of them. With a number of herbs or mineral based medications and treatments, homeopathy has proved itself as an effective form of medication time and again. Some of the medications, which are effective in treating hair problems and stimulate hair growth are mentioned below.
1. Lycopodium: This is a medication made from club moss spores. It is not only effective against hair thinning or the onset of baldness in men, but is also for women who suffer hair loss during pregnancy or after childbirth.
2. Kalium Carbonicum: This is another excellent medication, which can stop the thinning of hair. It also prevents hair from becoming brittle; since brittleness may lead to hair loss. It is also a great hair growth catalyst.
3. Silicea: Silicea is very potent in enhancing hair strength and is also known to have properties of a growth enhancer. This medication provides nourishment to the hair and thus also reduces dryness, which is considered to be a primary culprit behind hair thinning and hair fall.
4. Kalium Sulphuricum: This is a specialized medication, which should be taken under strict doctor's guidelines. Kalium Sulphuricum is very effective in case of hair loss because of dandruff. Not only does it eliminate dandruff, but also encourages quick hair growth.
5. Phosphorus: If you suffer from a type of male pattern baldness where clumps of hair from one portion tend to fall off, Phosphorus can easily stimulate those areas for quick and effective regrowth. Even women who tend to lose hair from just one area can use this. Phosphorus is also effective in lessening dandruff related hair problems.
6. Natrum Muriaticum: This is one of the wonder drugs within homeopathy for hair fall and many other disorders of the body. Not only will it stimulate hair growth, but will also reduce the problem of hair loss in cases such as:
- Hair loss due to dry and crusty areas on the scalp
- Hair loss due to skin disorders
- Hair loss due to menstrual problems
- Hair loss due to other hormonal problems
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!