Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vanishree B.rYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 23 year old yesterday I drunk tea after sprite after that i get total body pains coming what I do? Now please tel me.
I am severely suffered from acute body pain, mainly shoulder and head and also stomach is very uneasy. Can you suggest to get get relief from this.
I have headache from so many days and body pain also. please Tell me what can I do for this problem.
Sir my weight is very low N daily body pain is there So suggest me the medicine so That I can be fit And tell about the calcium medicine for my self.
Dr. Mere pati ko body me Garmi se 3 funsi ho gayi h. Or voh pak gayi h. Inhe asi funsi aksar hoti rahti h. Aap batao kya kare. Bahut pain ho raha h. Iska koi ilaaz h.
My father having body pain he is 52 year old can I give him voveran sr 75 What are the side effects of this medicine When I was in college my sports teacher referred me.
Actually I am not working for so many months actually my job profile is into banking collection s and what ever I eat I am unable to digest the food for that I am taking daily histac evt 150 mg and I feel lot of sick as I don't do that much work also but I don't no what is the exact problem and lot of headache and body pains for that I vl b taking pain killers so please help me out with good suggestions for eating healthy food and as well I want to become much weight person. So please help me out.
I have a severe headache and body pain. I have taken combiflam but no positive results are there. How can I avoid this?
I'm suffering from full body pain since last night which tablet I take to get rid out of this kind of body pain.
I am 20 years old and I feel headache and pain in my body. I can't eat too much food and sometimes feel like vomiting. What should I do please help me with medicines also?
I have a pain in my left side of the body. From left side waist to left leg toe. If I stand or work for long time then it get pain specially surface of toe.
I am suffering from high fever for the last 5 days and I have body pain. Can you suggest what I should be done.
Most diseases, small or big, acute or chronic, accident or infection, have one common factor - pain. In most cases, in addition to reducing the severity of the infection or the impact to various structures from the trauma, managing pain assumes a bigger role. It is only when the pain is controlled can the bigger picture of disease management be done, as the patient would be inconsolable.
To this effect, in addition to pain killers, the most inexpensive and easily available modes of pain management are heat and cold. Though all are not aware, there are specific instances where heat and cold should be used as listed below.
Heat: Some of the common modes to heat therapy include heat pads, warm baths, paraffin wax system, hot water bottles, air-activated heat pack, or warm oils. Heat acts by improving blood circulation and nutritional supply to the body parts and is best suited for stiff joints and muscle soreness.
Some common ways to heat therapy include:
- A warm shower or bath in the morning - this will ease morning stiffness and get you ready for exercise.
- Apply a heating pad on the sore/stiff areas for up to 20 minutes - Use optimal, bearable temperature to avoid skin burns.
- Wrap the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes with a moist heat pad. A wet towel can be put in the freezer and then warmed up in the microwave. Moist heat pads are also available with local pharmacies.
- Warm mineral oils can be applied to the stiff joints of hands and legs. Leave it in place for 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off.
- For sore hand and foot joints, warm paraffin wax can be applied using the equipment available at drug stores. This will help ease the pain and soreness. Soak in a warm whirlpool.
Contrary to heat therapy, cold therapy acts by reducing blood flow to the affected area and numbing the nerve endings, thereby reducing the perception of pain. It works well for acute pain cases like fresh injuries and post-exercise inflammation.
- A cold wrap with ice cubes can be applied to the painful area for about 15 to 20 minutes. This can be repeated if required after a break.
- Alternately, a wet towel can be put in a plastic bag and kept in the freezer for 15 minutes and then used as a cold pack.
- The affected joint can be submerged in a container of ice and water.
- Cold gel packs are available at stores - these won't leak, will stay cold longer and can be easily wrapped around a joint.
Cryotherapy, as cold therapy is also called, is not as effective as heat therapy, though it does provide immediate relief.