Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vani YepuriYour feedback matters!
Hllo doctor. From some months my periods come not properly. Once it's come hardly one day. By irregular of periods. On my face I have many facial hairs. I'm too much worried about Tell me what should I do t regular of periods. Plzz.
Can I use acv and yogurt mix on hair after shampooing. I will rinse it after 10m ,this is for conditioning. Is it ok? please help.
Am 20 years. I have wrinkles on my face. Kindly help me to overcome this. Please suggest me some face creams.
Getting pimples on face so please give me perfect solution or else gives your phone number I will consult you.
I have some stretch marks in my body at shoulders due to gym workout. Is there any possibility to remove them.
Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old male my hair is very smooth and shine brownish and attractive. But! from couple of years I am having hair fall problem I am loosing my hair day by day. I tried using dove shampoo and conditioner hair fall got reduced 40% but still 60% its falling. Please suggest me homeopathy medicine if possible.
How to make the hairs more denser and strong when they are falling rapidly. Really worried about this.
How to remove pimples and black heads on face, I tired to all treatment but no result, please help me.
My finger tips are getting rough and im little concerned about that. Is it due to the season we are running in or something else. Please let me know.
Hai sir My hair colour is changing Black hair come to brown hair and little white hair coming and inner white hair come just one month changing My age just 29 What can I do.
Scabies is a type of a skin condition that is characterized by itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by sarcoptes scabiei, a type of microscopic mite. A contagious condition, scabies spreads through physical contact. It usually transmits through clothes, towels, sexual contact and other such ways.
Symptoms: Some of the symptoms of the conditions are severe itching, narrow irregular burrow tracks, which look like blisters or bumps on your skin. The burrow tracks generally appear in the folds of the skin. The common sites of the condition are between the fingers, armpits, around the waist, soles of your feet, knees, shoulder blades etc.
Complications: Some of the complications of the condition are:
- Severe scratching can lead to damaged and reddened skin, which in severe cases can start to bleed.
- Vigorous scratching, which can break your skin and can cause a secondary infection such as impetigo. This superficial skin infection is usually caused by the staphylococci bacteria.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.