Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vani VasanthYour feedback matters!
Im 45 years, in march I got detected for Melasma, pigmentation on the skin, cheeks in the face. Using Go lite night cream, morning banana, trenaxa tablet- 500 mg OD, now started laser therapy- 2 sittings. But black areas are still visible. Also trying homeopathy. Pl advice.
Hi can I use Skinbrite / Delivery Tm cream for hyperpigmentation if so for how much days can we take that and what are all the precautions.
I am 29 years old male and lots of black dark patches is being generated in my foot near nails, lower side of foot thumb kindly help is this the symptoms for sugar.
I have serious hair fall problem. I want a solution for this problem. Tell me what should I do to reduce my hairfall.
I am losing hair very quickly and I have tried all shampoos and idonot know how to get rid of that problem can please help me.
Hlo doc. My face skin is oily and m suffering from pimples and black dark circles around eyes and pit on face please suggest me face wash and soap and main thing is my skin tone was white but now my face darkness I want face tone white like before.
Male 21, Have corn in foot from last month. Used corn caps but did not got relief. Now wartex homeopathy medicine. Suggest me effective medicine for corn removal.
Hi. I am 21 year old male from India. I am suffering from hair fall since last 1 year. I used to wash my hairs regularly 2 times a day with shampoo. I know its harmful but I have no options I nedd it due to pollution If there is any alternative to shampoo please suggest. I was usi g Head.
I am getting lot of dandruff in my hair I do not know why it is coming so much. So I want to get rid of dandruff, as soo as possible so need some good suggestions and about the good details what I need to eat?
Hi madam/Sir recently i am severely facing problem with white hair and falling of hair can you please suggest me natural remedies to cure this problem.
Hiii Lybrate Dr. How to prevent hair loss. Becoz it goes to depressed me Before hair loss my hair is thick and root is too large But now hair start to loss and hair become too thin and with small root And dandruff in hair also. So please Dr. Advice me best becoz this app is very trusted.
One of the most frequent and stubborn skin complaint is that of acnes. Acnes not only blemish the smoothness of the skin, but also cause unnecessary irritation. Certain kinds of acnes are also known to be painful. It's a fairly common phenomenon among teenagers and in some cases, they prevail even in the subsequent years. Acnes have been the cause of anxiety of a large number of people. While the markets are deluged in products that claim to cure acnes, a lot of them don't deliver on their claims. Consequently, a large number of people have resorted to natural therapies for acnes. Among the other remedies, homeopathy is one of the most warranted avenue for acnes. Homeopathy has emerged as a popular antidote to acnes because not only are they largely effective but also they usually have no side-effects on the skin or the body whatsoever.
- Pulsatilla: Acne has a more rampant incidence in girls in comparison to boys. One of the reasons behind this is menstrual irregularities. In such cases, pulsatilla works wonders. They also reduce the acnes, which are triggered by the intake of oily food.
- Hepar Sulphur: Certain abscesses are more painful than the others. While the basic cause of their occurrence remains the same as the less painful ones, excessive perspiration is one of the salient factors in this case. Hepar Sulphur aids in abating the irritations caused by painful eruptions.
- Silicea: Certain skin types are more delicate than the others. In such cases, acne formation is always accompanied with suppuration. In order to tackle the pus formation, homeopathy recommends Silicea. Silicea is effective in cases where the patient is susceptible to cold temperature.
- Natrum Mur: Certain acnes occur due to surplus secretion of oils. Immediate health consequences are weakness and anemia. The face consistently feels greasy in such cases. Natrum Mur has been assumed to have remedial impacts on such acnes.
- Nux Vomica: Sometimes acnes occur due to gastric agitations. Spicy food and caffeine work as stimulants for such digestion disorders. Accordingly, Nux Vomica helps to cure acnes to a large extent.
I am using facewash everyday and the many skin creams but my acnes are not going they are growing more. How can I get rid off this? What should I do?
Fiber absorbs the essential nutrients and flushes out toxins from the body. Eating high-fiber foods like brown bread, oats, corn and citrus fruits boosts the skin’s texture and gives you clean, healthy-looking skin.
There can be no miracle other than water. Water is known to be a cleansing agent and flushes out all toxins from the body. Drinking lots of water throughout the day hydrates your body and makes the skin look and feel fresh. Pure water is better than any other beverage.
It is a fact that cucumber is made of 95 percent water. It has anti-oxidant properties and rehydrates the skin. It has a cooling effect on the skin and helps you achieve clean, fresh-looking healthy skin. For the best effect on your skin, try eating them raw.
Grapefruit is rich in fiber and water content. It is also rich in Vitamin C which helps in flushing out the toxins from your body. For best results, eat grapefruit or the juice without sugar.
5. Omega 3 Fatty acids:
For healthy skin opt for foods rich in Omega 3 fatty acids as these have anti-inflammatory properties. Avocados, soya bean, nuts, tuna and salmon are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.