Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vani MYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. And I have some dark spots on my face. I have taken saferet 20mg but still it is visible on my face. I want to get rid of those.
I have developed some kind of allergy around my mouth area from the past 6 months. My lips are swollen with some small bumps with clear fluid at one time and the other time the lips become so chapped that scales of skin can be seen. It is very painful n has a burning sensation. The skin around my mouth is red n itchy .Doctor advised a topical cream n vitamin b supplements but it doesn't seem to working. It seems like it is healing a bit but if I go out in sun or is very cold the same condition arises. This problem has developed after I scrubbed by lips bit hard by mistake.
My head/face (skull) is so short. problem is "SHORT FACE SYNDROME" If I do clean shave my head I never go out of my home til 1 month. I feel embarrassed wen I look my face in mirror. So I heard abt maxillofacial surgery. How much maxilla can be lengthened (vertical height) if we undergo maxilla lengthening surgery please reply me Thanks in advance.
I want glowing and fair skin. For this I have been started drinking aloe-vera and amla juice with water every morning empty stomach. So is this sufficient for me to get glowing and fairy skin?
Hello doctor my 2 year old girl baby have boils on head and neck. What can I do and what are the reasons for Boil's.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help.
Related Tip: Which Moisturizer Will Work Best for Your Skin Type?