Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VaniYour feedback matters!
Is there no homeopathy treatment for oedema. .started from July. This problem. Having HLA B27 positive.
I am 24 years. I am eating so less still my weight of body is 55 .and I do yoga and drink green tea but it's affect my menstruation. My menstruation cycle is always regular but this month it's not come till yet. Please help me for queries.
Hi since 2 cycles my blood flow is nill and only red colour in urine what is that actually says? Pls help me out.
I am 4 days ahead of my periods. Last month the date was 27 th today is 31st. I did urine test it came out positive. Kindly prescribe the medicine because I am already blessed with two kids.
I have 6 months old kid. I'm breastfeeding her. Initially my Dr. Told me to continue calcium and iron tablets till I feed the baby. So I'm planning to continue breastfeeding at least for a year. So till that I need to continue calcium and iron tablets?
She had her menses on 30 march and On 8 April. I wiped the pre cum at the tip of my penis and inserted my penis in her Vagina for about 10 seconds and pulled Out but did not ejaculate in her. What are the chances of pregnancy and will she be ovulating or conceive looking at the dates.
Is there any problem if a man sperm enter into vagina of his spouse, who is pregnant for 3 months had a history of previous abortion? Please give me an explanation?
When my wife pregnant then my wife scratch on stomach. And time approx 6 month. And now scratch become dark please give me suggestion how can this scratch remove.
5 Simple Ways to Get in the Mood for Sex
A lot of factors can act as deterrents to getting into the mood for sex. You can be too tired, you may not be happy with your body image, or you may be overburdened with work to even think about getting in the mood. However, sex is an important part of your life and neglecting it could have several negative impacts on your relationships. Here are 5 proven ways to get you in the mood in no time.
1. Make Yourself Feel Good
A lot of people focus so much on their partner that they forget to take care of themselves. You need to make yourself feel happy and desirable if you want to be in the mood for sex. Buy some new underwear, read some good erotica, take a long steamy bath, and do all it takes to make yourself feel good– as when you feel good about yourself, you feel attractive, which can get you in the mood.
Stress can bring down your libido to a great extent. When you’re stressed, sex can feel like an activity that only adds to your stress levels. If you want to get into the mood, try relaxing first. You can try getting yourself a long, hot bath in the tub, or you could light a few candles and incense and fall asleep to soothing music. If you want to share an activity with your partner, you can go for a couples massage. Even just taking time out to cuddle can do wonders for both your relationship and your libido.
3. Get Adventurous
Creative foreplay is a great way to get you in the mood. You can use a huge variety of things to spice things up in the bedroom. From ice, candles, belts and ties to foods like cherries, cream, bananas and chocolate, think of incorporating them into your ‘playtime’. Tell each other your deepest, darkest sexual fantasies and then play them out. Take naughty pictures and send it to your partner throughout the day. His or her appreciation is sure to get you in the mood instantly.
4. Get Close
Have designated date nights where you go out with your partner and spend time on your relationship; or plan out a short weekend getaway together. These activities will help in physically enforcing the emotional bond you share with your partner. One of the things that many couples forget to do is flirt with each other, which can be a healthy way to keep the fun alive in your relationship on a daily basis.
5. Try Masturbation
Sometimes, you just need some quality “me-time” to get you back in the mood for sex. Whether you’re a man or a woman, some space to play out your fantasies in your head is all you need to get back in the game. You could masturbate just enough to get aroused and then ask your lover to join you, or you could simply take care of yourself to feel attractive and wanted again.
I am a 24 year old female. Planning for a kid and trying to conceive. During the period of conceiving, if I am caught up with cold and cough can I take medicine for getting well.
Vulvodynia is a medical condition in which women suffer from chronic pain in the vaginal area without any cause. Even today, women don’t often go for proper diagnosis for vulvodynia because of the societal pressure due to which doctors and researchers are still not able to find out the exact cause of vulvodynia.
Types of vulvodynia
1. Generalized vulvodynia: This occurs when there is immense pain in different areas of the vagina. It can occur once in a while or the pain can be constant. Slight pressure or touch on the vagina can make it worse.
2. Vulvar Vestibulitis syndrome: Pain generally occurs in the entrance of the vagina. A burning sensation is felt when pressure is applied on the vagina or during sexual intercourse.
Possible causes of vulvodynia:
1. Irritation to the nerve or a nerve injury can increase the risk of vulvodynia.
2. An infection or a trauma in the vulvar cells can also give rise to abnormal responses which might cause vulvodynia.
3. The vulva can also respond poorly to inflammation due to genetic factors.
4. Yeast infection and hypersensitivity can also cause vulvodynia.
5. Muscle spasm
6. Irritation or allergies to chemical substances.
7. Hormonal changes like menstruation or menopause can also cause vulvodynia.
8. If you have a history of sexual abuse or rape, you are more likely to develop vulvodynia.
9. Using excessive antibiotic can lead to the weakening of the cells around the vagina.
Symptoms of vulvodynia:
1. Rawness, stinging or burning sensation in the vagina.
2. Soreness or acute aching sensation in and around the vagina.
3. Throbbing can also occur on the vagina if you have vulvodynia.
4. Itchiness in and around the vagina.
5. Pain can either occur once a while or all the time during vulvodynia.
6. Walking, exercising or having sex can also cause immense pain in the vagina.
7. The vagina can also ache while walking, sitting or exercising.
8. Discomfort can be felt on your entire vulva.
Vulvodynia can impact a woman’s life greatly. It can disable her ability to exercise or have sex. Vulvodynia can also make her withdraw from her social life or work. It is of utmost importance to book an appointment with a gynecologist as soon as possible if you have vulvodynia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.