Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vanamali B.S
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vanamali B.SYour feedback matters!
My full body joints paining and knees grease gone am 30 only I think it's because of masturbating alot. Pls tell me the treatment and medicine for this and diet chart pls help.
I have a stiff neck 2 days ago the pain was into neck and shoulder. Now it is lesser in neck but my left arm is becoming weak and I couldn't raise it over my head. There is pain in neck and shoulders. Please advise the treatment.
I am 24 yrs old, 5 months ago I fell from a train and had severe pain in my toe, had medicines but of no use, still having the same pain.
I have pain in my left knee all around it due to which i m unable to walk freely. Sometimes heaviness is felt in it too. Informatively, im a flat_footed for which i use to use Dr. School's inner sole too inme shoes,but it doesn't give me any relief.It pains while pressing the knee. Can anyone suggest me the remedy?
Sir, I am 35 year old, I have pain in right solder, (not accident), 20 days back I am sanding on the chair for some work, the chair position on the bed. The chair slip my right hand go back a speed. At the time I have a pain in right solder. Now I feel pain in my right solder frequently. Now I am using moove. I know the pain in joint in the right solder. Kindly advice the treatment to re leaf from solder pain.
I have a severe stomach pain for the last couple of weeks around the navel area, usually it pains whenever I have a meal or when I wake up in the morning. This pain became intolerable yesterday night, I had to defecate for almost 5-6 times and it feels a little better after that, but the pain is back after a while. Please help!
I am 36 year old male, having pain in right groin and right ankle (bottom), the groin pain more during sitting position, the ankle pain is more after I get up from bed. What can be the reason, which specialist I should contact for this? please advice.
My heels are paining at bottom for more than a month and the pain is only increasing. What should I do? Have already changed the shoes I wear but that did not help.
A fracture separates a single solid object into two or more pieces due to pressure. In medical terms, a fracture refers to a broken bone due to some kind of external trauma. A crack in the bone, on the other hand, does not cause a clean break in the bone - there is only a separation or discontinuity in the bone material. A crack in the bone caused due to repeated stress is often called a 'hairline fracture'.
Here are the basic differences between a crack and a fracture in the bone and how to treat them:
- A crack or hairline fracture is rarely caused by a single injury. It is usually the result of bone fatigue which may be caused due to repeated concentrated stress over a long period of time and thus it is also called a stress fracture. Other bone fractures are almost always the result of sudden and severe force on the bones.
- The skeletal system constantly remodels itself. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and secrete bone connective tissue. If a particular site is exposed to recurrent bouts of force (which are individually not impactful enough to cause a crack), over time the osteoblasts in that region malfunction and the crack appears. Muscular exhaustion can also cause cracks in the bones. Fractures are caused due to sudden external single force trauma to the bone. Nutritional problems like deficiencies of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D and excessive smoking decrease the bone mineral density and increase the chances of both cracks and fractures.
- The symptoms of a crack are swelling, tenderness and sharp pain in the injured region. The symptoms worsen over time. A fracture has similar symptoms and might also exhibit an external physical distortion and makes it impossible to move the part of the body that where the broken bone is.
- An MRI is better for the detection of cracks or crack-prone areas because an X-ray can only detect the crack after it widens somewhat or the bone starts paining because the rays cannot pass through the tiny gap in bone material. A fracture is easily detectable by an X-ray because the rays pass right through the break.
- Complete rest for six to eight weeks is the most effective way of healing a crack. Using a walking boot in case of cracks in the leg bones in also helpful. Healing fractures requires extensive medical intervention. Surgical techniques like bone grafting and insertion of metal plates are used to reposition the broken bone.