Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vanajakshi BaiYour feedback matters!
I am having a small lump with 2cm pus in my right breast. This has happened jst after my delivery when my baby stopped having my feed. please suggest how it can be cure now as its already been more than half month and there is no such improvement.
Hi Doctor, im 28 years, married for 1.5 yrs. I had pcod, but i maintained my cycle, after marriage had an irregular cycle. I consulted a gynac and was put to glycomet, 1000 mg per day. I was also under homeopathy medication, doing yoga and sometimes to gym. My periods were fine, but in jan again i had 10days delay in periods due to stressful dec month(i missed tablets). Following that, even this month im yet to get my periods, i have a few symptoms of pregnancy but my HPT was negative.My question is, can it be possible to ovulate after 1 month late cycle? and moreover due to this doubt im not doing workout as im scared if it will be misscarriage if at all im pregnant? but to avoid pcod, only remedy is to do exercise. Please advice me if i can still do yoga or workout which will be safe even if i concieve?
Am 6months pregnancy. Can you suggest me some healthy food items and what I have do for having a normal delivery.
Hi, this is Ms. Kanchan. My periods were due on 16th Dec and still haven't come till date. I also had a urine pregnancy kit test done at home. Result was negative. I am still wondering why it still haven't come. Please help. Thank you in advance.
I am 31 years old and I got married 6 yrd back. I couldn't conceive till now. In this month I got heavy pain in abdomen lower before in my menstruation cycle. In USG report doctor told me that I have 29 mm prominent cysts in my both ovaries and endometriosis thickness is 11 mm please advice me in this problem can I pregnant or not. And what the further treatment surgery or medicine.
Sex karne k baad periods let hona kya pregnancy ka symptom h? please give me answer as soon as possible.
All test done and are normal. Still not pregnant. We are trying from 1 and half years. Is it safe to use ttc kit and try it?
We had intercourse on the 5" th day after her Periods stopped. Initially I didn't use any protection but entered her. Later I entered her with protection. We had done urine pregnancy test 2 times nd it showed - ve both the times. Is that 100% reliable. We are worried that she didn't get her Periods even on using deviry. Nd She's suffering from cramps nd vaginal pains. What should we do? please help us.
My wife is 5 month pregnant , she is lately suffering from severe back pain and also there is swelling sign on my body, Can you please advise what care should be taken to avoid this at this juncture.
Sorry it was June 30 .June 30 I got my period & on 15th July again almost after 15 days but this time my period stay for 3 days only , . In June month I took ipill also . please help.
My husband wants to have anal sex. Is it harmful. What precautions needs to be taken if we want to try this?
Today I had sex with her. But we are not satisfied. Cause her vagina was too loose that I can not do a good vaginal intercourse. How can she tight her vagina doctor? She is worried about it. Pls help.
I am 21 yrs lady married having 4th month pregnancy. I am suffering with migraine headache from last 2 yrs. I used homeopathy medicines since last 8 months. Last 4 months I have no headache. Recently 2 weeks back again started heavy pain on back side of my head and irritation in body. After doctor consultation (neuro phy & homeo) now i'm using tab betacap 40mg for every day 9 am and some home medicines for every night. But I have no relaxaton. please advice regarding this.?
I take MTP in march 2011. Now i want a baby. I am trying for it from last 3 month but failed. Is it any side effect of MTP which i used in march 2011.
Pregnancy is a normal life function that many women go through. Yet, this is a function or a part of life where one has to take special care of one’s health and condition as there are many biological changes that happen in one’s body. Swollen legs and ankles are a common part of one’s pregnancy. This condition is most commonly known as edema and it usually occurs when fluid collects in the tissue. This in turn happens when the blood chemistry changes and the fluid gets routed to the tissue. This is a common occurrence due to the hormonal changes that one goes through during pregnancy. The condition usually troubles pregnant ladies during their third trimester.
Read on to find out the various ways in which one can deal with it.
- When to consult a doctor: Consult a doctor or a midwife for a thorough check up if you happen to see any puffiness or swelling in your face and eyes. This could point at a more serious problem like the onset of preeclampsia. Also, if you happen to notice that one leg is more swollen than the other, then you may want to see a doctor about it, as it could mean that there is a blood clot in the leg.
- Put your feet up: This is especially important if you are at a desk all day. The best way to deal with such swelling is to put your feet up every once in a while, so that the swelling may reduce. You can use a foot stool or even a pile of books for this purpose.
- Breaks: If you are constantly sitting or lying down, it would be a good idea to give it a break and walk around a little so that there is better blood circulation. This also keeps the blood from pooling into the lower regions of the legs, which can prevent an increase in the swelling.
- Comfortable footwear: One should stick to flat and comfortable footwear with an even elevation as well as foam soles so that the comfort level while walking and standing is optimum. Choose your shoes so that they can accommodate your swelling instead of pinching your feet. Also, you can choose to wear snug socks and stockings, which will form a band around your feet. This will ensure that the swelling does not increase to a painful level. At the same time, you must avoid socks that have bands, which are too tight as this may lead to blood pooling and subsequent swelling in the legs and ankles.
- Water: Drinking plenty of water ensures that there is less fluid retention. This is one of the best ways of fighting edema whether or not you are pregnant.