Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. VakeelYour feedback matters!
What causes the blisters on the skin. And coming water from blisters is it dangerous. please help. Suffering from last 3 years. Not cured. Thank you .
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My son is 11 years old, and our local Dr. Said he suffering from allergic asthma. Whenever he smells paints etc he starts coughing an feels problem in reparation. Left eye redness. Some Dr. Says give them asthalin syrup some says no need. What to do. Same things also happen when whether changes,
I have heavy cold and cough problem. Specially in the winter it becomes a huge problem. Please suggest me what to do?
Dear Sir, I am from Hyderabad I am suffering symptoms of fatty lever please suggest shall I take lycopodium dosage how can I take this medicine. And also I am suffering pain in passing urine getting bad smell. Thanking you sir
I am 17 years old and I have a typical headache. It occurs every time except if I got distracted or I try to concentrate. Also when I try to memorize my lesson I feel the headache at that time. It is like a burning inside of my head. The places where it occur are the middle and the backside and sometimes the two side areas over my ears. I am having problem with that. So what should I do?
I am a 49 year old man. I do not get proper erection and it is very weak. I also have a problem of premature ejaculation. Can you please prescribe some tablets for both the above problems. Thanks.
I'm suffering from sinusitis since a very long time and have to deal with extreme headaches most of the times. What to do?
I get sooo much headache and my so much water coming from my eyes? I can't see long distances clearly?
I had sex last month on 16 I took a unwanted 72 within 48 hours and than I had 2 days periods within 7 days. It was not normal in colour particularly brown in color. My usual days are 19 20,21,22on every month now I am two days late . I had done home pregnancy test 3 to 4 times it came negative . I feel perfectly fine no sign of vomiting or frequent urination or anything for that matter . My question is 1 can unwanted 72 mess up 2 and 3rd periods ? 2 can I be pregnant ? 3 what can I do next to prevent pregnancy ?
I am having very much pain in my stomach during night time and at the morning it is normal so what can I do now.
I have suffered from fever since last 7 days. Fever is not control by doctors please ask me what I do?
Can I take parallel multivitamins and vitamin B complex +vitamin C tablets? Can it help in growth of my body like weight gain n all? Uses,doses and precautions. Whats are the good brands to purchase please help.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.