Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishnavi VYour feedback matters!
Hi, my self am Robin Thomas from Chennai India. Today am not feeling well my main problem is throat pain and feeling tired. Can anyone please suggest some useful tips and medicine please. Thanks and regards Robin Thomas.
Doctor please help me. I have ear ache and continuously water like pus is coming out all day. And also I have some listening problem. please give some solution.
Hello. I have a ruptured ear drum. I was playing soccer and got hit by the ball on ear. Now it feels like air is coming out or one of my ear. I think the ear drum got torn up. What should I do. Do I have to use hearing machines now? Reply asap. Thank you.
I'm suffering ear pain n flow from my childhood n some doctors addressed me for operation but I don't want ; it shows me great pain when I have cold or in rainy session. But in dry session I'm not feeling pain nor ear flow. Suggest me something which will help me. About ear care.
I am suffering from chronic sinusitis. Previously I suffered from streptococcal infection. I like to get homeopathic medicines advice.
I am suffering from tonsillitis right now having pain and feeling feverish i do garages, have turmeric milk also but this problem i face every 2nd or 3rd month means very frequently i dont know y even i dont eat or drink any clod dish or drink but i face this problem very frequently please help me.
I have snoring problem to reduce my snoring there is any medicine or any method by which it get reduce.
I am getting ear pain from last two days. I have a habit that listening the songs using headphones.What can i do?
I have a sinus problem. For this I have gone for operation 15 years back. But I am now also facing same problem. Because of this I am getting so much of snoring. Please let me know the how to reduce this problem.
I have this problem for past 3 months I feel a lump in my throat like the size of an pill. It may be vanished for 2 or 3 days inbetween then I started feeling it again But its not painful. What is it? does it need any medical attention.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines.