Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishnavi K VYour feedback matters!
During my first sex my seal was not broken or may be it was already broken but I did not do sex earlier. What was the reason.
My wife has irregular periods problem. She has her periods on an average of 2 to 3 months every time. And when happens. Period continues upto 12-15 days or even more sometimes. Please suggest the solution to get her regular periods and normal life. Suggestion for any medication/exercise or anything else which could help us is most welcome.
Hi! I'm 21 years old female. I noticed that there is a thin and long white color like sperms it appears around my anal. I feel little itching sensation and down and surrounding area of anal some pimples have found which is of skin color if I scratch a little I'll notice a cut in skin. While doing an intercourse I feel a burning sensation outside the anal why? And after ejaculated some white liquid comes out. I have heard that some liquid comes out and later part will go in as Penis comes out but in my case wen Penis removed a little liquid comes out after sometimes if I move r wake up again it will come out. I want to know the reason for it. Me trying to conceive from 1 month but still I have not. What would be reason? And please suggest me on this. And for your kind information I have noticed that thin long structure from past 40 days And because of this during my last period I was not able to use pads, I was getting irritation n pimples n itching in surrounding of my anal. please help me with should I do to prevent this? and suggest me some home remedies plz.
Mere husband bodybuilder h gym m job krte h. Kuch dino se unki elbow me drd ho rha h. Pahle bhi hua tha ek baar. Wajah or ilaj btaye or ha wo kafi dino se exercise nhi kr rhe h.
Hi, I am 24 year old girl, I and my boyfriend have threesome with one another girl she was 23 year old, at the time of sex my friend complain I have smaller breast and the other girl got the milk lactation from her breast but I was not having milk coming from. My breast, so is there any problem with me becoz I am not able to produce milk on breast but another girl have the milk production at age of 23 also.
Am having uti? drinking 2.5 liters daily. I cant drink more water. If I drink more water am getting immediate vomiting. But then I dint get recover till now. Am pregnant and in 9th week. Did my uti harm my baby?
Can someone be pregnant after having ipill and later a two week delayed periods and an another cycle (period) on time for next month. Both the periods were completely normal as usual and I did took four home pregnancy tests each after an interval/gap of a week after the missed period and after the period as well all were negative. Please advice the possibility if any for pregnancy. Thank you so much for your time and sharing your experience.
The sex center is in the limbic system near hypothalamus in the brain. The brain receives sensory signals and transmits messages to the muscles and blood vessels.
The sensory pathways especially from the five special senses- touch, sight, hearing, smell and taste - play an important role in the sexual arousal.
Hello mam, Week 4 preg confirmed on aug 28th 2015 On sep11 th, 2015 (6weeks) Oct 16th 2015 (11 week) Dec 18th 2915 (20weeks) Feb 17th 2016 (27 weeks) March 7 th (33weeks) Delivered a baby on april 2016 (36 to 37weeks duration) Pls let me know who is father for my baby did the new guy dna? Or my husbands. I was with my husband for the hole month of august n only on sep 4th 2015, this incident happened. Pls let me know im confused.
My friend is suffering from, polycystic ovarian disease, some doctors said this is incurable and remains for life long and she can not become pregnant and some said she can become pregnant but with some complications. Is that true that she can not become pregnant? Does this disease remains for life long?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Hello Mam, I want to ask some personal question. My period date is always extant. Now its going to complete 3 months. I am unmarried now. So what's the solution of this thing.
Social networking refers to a multitude of websites that let the people from across the globe to get in touch with each other and interact through photos, videos discussions or audio. To name a few, Facebook tops the list by having over 1.2 billion active users monthly from across the world, followed by Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
As per the latest statistics, around 42% of populace online at one time, is using social networking sites either on their laptops or mobiles. Majority of this population is below 30 years of age, whereas the figure is changing for internet users aged 65 years and above. People use these sites to stay in touch with family and friends, to share things, express their views on matters and to find out what's happening in the other corner of the world.
But this usage can have many negative effects on the mental health and well-being of users both children and adults.
- It is addictive: It has been analyzed that these social networking sites are often addictive with people using them daily or even several times during a day. They log in to these sites for many reasons like to overcome boredom, distraction, to check their likes and comments which are usually a positive support after posting a status or information.
- It makes us do unfair comparisons: Various posts on social media at times make people compare their lives with others. And it is said, the grass is always greener on the other side, it makes you feel low thinking how idealized are the lives of people connected to you.
- Social media makes us restless: Many people start feeling restless when they are unable to access their social media accounts.
- Cyberbullying: Social media increases cyberbullying specifically in adolescents.
- Increased use of Alcohol: Social media glamorizes the use of drugs and alcohol since the teenagers often view the pictures of people using it and out of peer pressure would like to try them.
- Social media increases unhappiness: Enthusiastic users feel that social media fluctuates their moods also leaving them dissatisfied in their lives.
- FOMO: It might also lead to FOMO, fear of missing out. Pinterest might give you a feeling that you are not creative or talented, Twitter and Facebook might make you feel that you are not smart and are not enjoying your life enough.
Excess of social networking might also lead to problems like anxiety, feeling of imperfection, may induce a feeling of being miserable or in some cases might even cripple the basic need for social interaction. It has been known to create a digital landscape has exerts an unnecessary and increased pressure on the generation today and the general population has to a larger extent.
Hello I am 28 years female I have a copper t IUD inserted in 2013, the problem is I forgot about the date of expiry will there be any problem if it's still in the ureters even after expiry.
Sir, I am trying to have a baby but when I do intercourse I did not wet so I have to use cream to enter my husband into my body. Plz advice that it really affect to become a pregant if I did not wet. Do I need to go to a dr ?
Sexually transmitted diseases can often be shortened to STDs. STDs often do not show any symptoms. It is possible that you may have had a disease such as chlamydia and not even known you had it. However, it is crucial that you get yourself tested as soon as possible so that the sexually transmitted disease can be treated in the best way possible. Since there are many sexually transmitted diseases and they all have different symptoms and treatment, here are the symptoms and treatment for the most common ones:
- HPV: HPV stands for Human papillomavirus and it may display no symptoms, whatsoever that you have the disease. However, when you do get symptoms, you will get symptoms such as genital warts, infection of the throat and mouth as well as cervical cancer, penile cancer and various other cancers. The treatment for HPV is to take a vaccine; as if you have not been vaccinated, it is hard to cure.
- Chlamydia: Chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted disease, however only 25% of women and about 50% of men show any symptoms of it. However, the most common symptoms when they do appear is a discharge from the vagina or penis which is not regular and it may even cause a painful or burning sensation. Since this is a bacterial disease, it can pretty easily be treated with antibiotics.
- Gonorrhea: Gonorrhea is yet another common sexually transmitted disease. It usually occurs along with chlamydia. The symptoms and treatment for gonorrhea are also extremely similar to chlamydia.
- Syphilis: Syphilis is another common sexually transmitted disease. However, it is a little hard to treat because the symptoms appear in stages. In the first stage, there is only one main bump on the body. This bump may look like a cut, a sore or even an ingrown hair. In the second stage, this bump becomes a rash, which goes all over your body and it may develop sores in your mouth, vagina or anus. Symptoms usually completely disappear in the third stage. However, if there is a fourth stage, the brain or organ damage may occur. Antibiotics are used to treat syphilis as well.
Related Tip: "3 Ways You Can Prevent STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)"