Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishnavi K VYour feedback matters!
Hi i Had intercourse once of every 2-3 days, want a baby, sperm enters many times into ovary, but still no sign of pregnancy and still menstruating, want a baby, I am a little fat (78 kg), that's why in time of straight (face to face) intercourse- my belly obstacks, so we choose for back style (dog), and I regularly pee after 1.30-2 hour of sex. My period is 29 days cycle, and its still no delay or no stop. I did pregnancy tests 3 times, every time result is negative. What I have to do- to get pregnancy. I am 20, my hubby is 30 yrs (wgt- 66kg), please help.
Ashwini 24 years unmarried I'm suffering from pcod since 8 years tried many treatments but no use I request you to suggest me a good treatment for my health issue Thankyou.
Dear sir I am 26 year male. I got married before 1 month. I don't want my wife to be pregnant upto 2 years. I use only condom while sex. Now I want to know is there any problem after this 2 years to be pregnant So I want to know ke 2 year baad baby hone me koi problem to nhi hogi? Means iske kya tarika hota hai ki sahi se manage keya jaye dono ko ki thoda time baby avoid kiya ja sake or fir after 2 years normally pregnancy ho jaye.
- Do give your child snacks that are low in sugar like vegetables, fruit cheese, or cereals. These do not cause tooth decay like sweet snacks do.
- Do limit snacking between meals. When eating many snacks, the acid in the mouth is high. High acid levels can help make a cavity.
- Do limit the eating of soft, sticky sweets that get on and in between the teeth, like chewy candy or raisins. Sticky foods stay in the mouth longer and the acid can decay the tooth.
- Do brush your teeth after eating. It is important to prevent getting cavities. Wait 30 minutes after eating before you brush.
- Do try to avoid sugary foods like gum, hard candies, and suckers that stay in the mouth for a long time.
- Do reduce the damage that can be caused by sweets by serving sweets with other foods or drink. Saliva or water in the mouth helps reduce the damage sugar can cause to the teeth.
Why we cannot check ultrasonic scanning of follicular till period comes. Why there is certain time to check egg size? For E.g 9th day from 1st day of period to 20 days. If my egg size in 9 mm on 20 days, why we can checking continuously till periods?
After pregnancy I have heavy bleeding and after 40 days I also spotting in ultrasound its appear multiple polycyst what treatment I take please advise. I also breast feeding my baby.
Kisi bhi pregnent ladies ka operation se delivery karani ho to blood minimum kitna hona chahiye operation krne k liye.
I and my girlfriend found of anal sex. But we are afraid to do. We are afraid from pain What we do to enjoy anal sex?
I got my last periods on 8th July after day I am not getting I am fat I have pcod problem also when I will take medicine it will me OK when I am stopping the medicine periods are also stopping I dnt want to take support of medicine I want it to come naturally so plzz suggest me some home remedy of tips.
I am 21 years old and having problem in oral sex with my fiance. The excitement lasts only for 3 to 4 mins. Why so help me.
I am 27 yrs old I have pics, irregular periods, once in 3-5 months I get my period, pls tell me how to regulate my periods.
Oily skin results from overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum, which can clog pores of the skin. Clogged pores result in inflammation on the skin, thus causing breakouts. Oily skin can also appear shiny and dirty as oil tends to attract dirt. Oily skin also makes you prone to white heads, black heads and pimples. Open pores is another concern that people with oily skin have. These open pores can look disfiguring on the skin and lead to acne flare ups. You should focus on keeping your skin clean to prevent breakouts. It is recommended to undergo facials to keep your skin healthy and refreshed, and thus reduce oiliness on the skin.
Ways to control oil
- Facials help in renewing dead skin cells and improving blood circulation on the skin. This also helps in getting rid of the waste from under your skin to remove the puffiness. With this process, the pores are cleaned effectively so that there is no buildup of impurities. Any cleansing treatment for oily skin should also focus on controlling the oil so that the skin remains oil free for a long time period.
- You can also use a facial that uses botanical extracts such as burdock roots, kudzu and chamomile flower. These ingredients help in controlling and normalizing oil production and help to remove dirt and impurities from your skin effectively.
- If you have a skin that is acne prone, then you need to adopt a slightly different approach. Use a cleanser made from tea to soothe any inflammation on the skin. The toner should contain salicylic acid because of its anti-inflammatory properties that help in regulating oil production.
- Use a mask that is made out of sea mud to clean your pores efficiently. This mud absorbs extra oil and also prevents further breakouts. You may also use a mask that consists of buttermilk and synergistic tea blend to cool your skin.
Oily skin requires moisturizing, just like any other skin type. In this regard, make sure the moisturizers you use are mostly water based and oil free. The moisturizers should contain zinc oxide as it protects your skin and also reduces the redness of your skin that results from acne problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
How would life threatening sexual transmitted diseases happen? I'm 25, working, but have had multiple sexual partners (although all of them were protected sex). Am I prone to STD? How often do I need to get myself checked? What are the most obvious symptoms? I am very worried, please help!
Is it possible a girl is virgin less from birth? If no then what makes virgin less without doing sex? Or how to conform that a girl is virgin or not?
Hello! I have a tiny bump on the inside of my vagina and I was worried. I just had my checkup for STDs and my results were negative. What might this be?
My wife is 5 month pregnant. I think we should not do intercourse. Is it correct?? This is her 2nd pregnancy.
Viral Hepatitis can invade the body and attack the liver systems. It has five different types, Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E. While hepatitis can be treated, it is best to prevent it in the first place.
Here are some simple, easy to follow tips that can prevent hepatitis from spreading.
1) Know how it spreads - Hepatitis can pass from individual to individual or through blood, body fluids, infected faeces. Contaminated food and water can also cause hepatitis. Hepatitis B, C and D in particular spread through contact with infected blood.
2) Get Vaccinations - Immunization can help you protect yourself against Hepatitis A and B. Vaccinations for Hepatitis C, D or E aren’t available. But Hepatitis C can be cured with anti-viral medications. For Hepatitis D, the infected person needs to get Hepatitis B to survive.
3) Avoid Sharing Personal Items - Don’t share as it is a high-risk behaviour for Hepatitis. Be sure that needles for body piercings, acupuncture and tattooing are safe and disposable to avoid the risk of contamination.
4) Avoid Sharing Grooming Items- If you are living with someone who has or is at risk of Hepatitis, make sure that you avoid sharing grooming items as undetectable quantities of blood or other bodily fluids on razors and toothbrushes can lead to spread of virus.
5) Alcohol and Drugs - Hepatitis is a high risk among people who use excessive alcohol and over the counter medications. Liver inflammation and liver damage puts individual at risk of contracting Hepatitis and therefore, alcohol or prescription drugs and herbal supplements must be avoided and taken only after physician’s consultation.
6) When Travelling- Avoid eating raw fruits, vegetables and raw shellfish, avoid eating at unhygienic places, brush teeth and rinse mouth with clean water, avoid iced drinks or adding ice to the drinks while traveling to avoid contracting the condition.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.