Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vaishali S. PopaleYour feedback matters!
My son is having leg ache frm last 4 years and now a days he is suffering from headache. What should i do?
I am suffering from fear last 1 year when I go near to my gf I feel so cold mujhe thand jese lagne lagti hai. Fir main kuch nahi kar pata erection bhi theek se nahi ho pata kya karu?
How to get a great sex statima to fulfill married life current stamina very poor can't do sex for good time.
I am having backache for last 3 days but since yesterday it has increases extensively to such extent that I was not able to work. Kindly help.
I am suffering from fever last 10 days. Doctor give me the medicine but I am not feeling weel please help meel.
Hello doctor in my face having black spots how to clear that black spots and how to get white in colour can you sugest me how to remove black spots and some times coming pimples when it comes how to remove that.
I am priyanka, 23 years old. I am suffering from acne black spots on face. I am using kojic acid cream recently. Is that cream get rid of black spots? I am suffering from large pores on my face. Is there any cream to get rid of pores?
Hello, am an occasional drinker, weekly twice or once to the level of 150 to 180 ml my limit. Is that ok to change the brand oftenly like weekly is there any issues lateran. But I like brandy more than whiskey.
I have mild chest pain n moving in upper n lower side abdominal and back side. ECG report 2 times normal as according to cardiologist n then recommended Flexabenz plus tablet for muscular pain. I think it's costondritis. Because when I on dose of Flexabenz plus then no problem but after stopping dose and starting exercise feels pain again. What should I do. I facing problem last 2 months.
I have a problem of smell from my mouth & my teeth seem to become yellow type. What should I do sir.
11 Symptoms of Kidney Diseases
Kidney problems, although take a longer time to develop, they end up being silent killers. There are no obvious signs for months and the symptoms crop up when it's rather late.
Many younger people these days are getting diagnosed with kidney problems. This is primarily due to drinking alcohol, smoking, bad eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle. About 60% people who have diabetes or hypertension develop kidney problems eventually.
Therefore, it is advised to be aware of what harms your kidneys and take adequate care to keep them healthy.
Watch out for any of these symptoms early on.
1. Urine Color - This is probably the first symptom and unfortunately affects many people around us. With the way our lifestyles are, this is becoming an increasing concern. Urine becomes dark and there is a need to urinate yet, one is unable to do so.
2. Urine Infection - Second would be when you feel pain or difficulty while urinating. The infections in the urinary tract induce their symptoms of pain or burning during urination. If this infection spreads to the kidneys, one can feel pain in the back.
3. Blood In Urine - If there is blood in your urine, it is a sign of renal illness. While this could be happening because of various reasons, it is advisable to see your doctor soon.
4. Water Retention - The function of the kidney is to take out the extra liquid and the waste from our body. When this process is not smooth, water will stay back and cause your face, limbs and/or ankle joints to swell.
5. Weakness - Severe exhaustion would mean minimized oxygen being delivered to the cells, causing weakness in general. This is also one of the symptoms that your kidney needs medical attention.
6. Temperature Variance - If your kidney is unwell, one of the symptoms is that you will feel the chill even when the temperature is actually warm.
7. Skin Breakout - Since an unfit kidney means waste in the body is piling up, it causes the skin to break out and cause severe irritation and rashes.
8. Rise of Blood Urea Level - When the kidney is unwell, it increases the level of urea in the blood. This causes breakdown of the urea into ammonia in the spit, causes it to smell foul, like urine/metal.
9. Nausea - Waste accumulating in the blood adds up to causing nausea and vomiting.
10. Breathlessness - One can also feel the lack of breath if the condition of the kidney worsens.
11. Discomfort or Pain - Some people have been known to have bodily pains, an instant discomfort that spreads from the lower back to the groin. This usually means that there is a stone in the kidney.
Related Tip: 4 Types of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms