Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vadhiraja B MYour feedback matters!
Inbiltily empty balder, frequent urine nation Reports- All blood test normal Urine complete and culture test normal Prostate size normal No urine stricture present Psa test normal Problem- Post voidal urine in usg report 350 ml Uro flow test- very low After urine stricture test doctor advice me antibiotic zanocin 400 mg. While I have taking this antibiotic my urine flow is better for short period. But few days same problem.
I Got A Pea Sized Lump Near My Testicle Near scrotum But Not On testicle. It Can Move Freely And Is Painless. Can You Tell Me Its Serious Or Not? Can It Be A Symptom Of Testicle Cancer?
Hi, I am 32 years old. Having chest pain in my right side (in a particular place). Having bad breath since 4 to 5 years. I checked with physician he said bad breath is due to mouth unhygienic. Please help me. I am suspecting cancer. What it will be.
I am 38 years ,I have a lump in my left breast since last 12 years. Sometimes it's paining also. I have two daughters also and breastfeed them also, then also lump is as it is. So please advise treatment or any test.
I am 61 and have no any health problems. Kindly advise frequency of sex with wife. I am capable of enjoying it whenever I feel. But it is said that frequent sex would affect prostate glands. Is it right?
The prostate is a small gland positioned around the urethra and is responsible for creating the fluid to be ejaculated that contains semen. Commonly described as the shape and size of a walnut, the prostate has many important functions within the male reproductive system. Reports of cancer of this organ have become very frequent. Ayurveda has very effective treatments that not only stop the spread of the cancer, but can actually cause partial or full remission.
Some Ayurvedic treatments for Prostate cancer:
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: When mixed with honey and ghee, this medication is known to be very effective in treating anemia. However, it is also very effective in fighting tumors and cancer cells and thus is both a supplement to the body as well as fighter of illnesses.
- Amalaki or Emblica Officinalis: One of the most used and go to remedies within Ayurveda is amalaki which is frequently used to cure digestive problems. It is also an antioxidant and quickly drains out free radicals from within the body. This helps in cancer treatment, immunity boosting and improving metabolism.
- Vibhitaki or Terminalia Belerica: This is an excellent medication, which is very beneficial in purifying blood and removing toxins from the body. It is very good in increasing red blood cell count, which is very important when the body is fighting any form of cancer. Thus it is effective in the case of prostate cancer as well.
- Guduchi or Giloy: This medication is very good to fight calcium deficiency and is very effective at fighting infections as well. This is necessary to ensure that the body is protected while it is fighting the cancerous cells.
- Curcumin or Curcuma Longa: This is one of the wonder drugs being touted around as the next big thing in fighting cancer. Curcumin is the primary chemical in turmeric and is known to be very effective in the prevention of growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia Diffusa: This is a great medication, which helps improve blood flow to and from the kidneys and also helps in increasing the count of red blood cells. All these properties make this particular species of flowering plant an absolute master when it comes to preventing prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Doctor im sugandha chaudhary and my thyroid increases in reports some units so, please suggest me what precautions I have used and m also pregnant before 2 months. THE report details is: TSH SERUM RESULT :- 7 UIU/ml N Both the lobes of thyroid show heterogeneous echotexture with irregular surface. No obvious module is seen Right lobe measure: 4.1*1.3*1.5 cms Left lobe measure: 4.0*1.4*1.4 cms Isthmus: 3.0 mms Bilateral parotid glands are homogenous in echotexture and with an intraparotid lymph node in the superficial lobe of left parotid gland.
Any treatment for lymphoma Hodgkin cancer that can be carried apart from chemo? Patient also has heart working 25%, Parkinson, copd and diabetes.
Hi Doctor husband has a 7mm reactive lymp node jugular region which pains often for more than a year. Please advice.
Hello Doctor My wife is experiencing lumps in her right breast, from last 1 year. Sometimes lumps are unable to find & melt. We have not yet consult to any Doctor and did not went for FNAC or Biopsy. Are these lumps are normal or it contain cercemonia. Please reply.
I am suffering from cancer and i also feel so tired and fever. I also feel pain in my head last 2 weeks.
Is it possible to treat a non metasise lung cancer by homeopathic medicine after chemotherapy failed to cure it? Pls answer doctors. Cancer type is small cell carcinoma In left lungs.
What are the symptoms, precautions to be taken and causes of the most dangerous diseases of the world cancer?
What are the signs and symptoms of cervical cancer and ovarian cancer if being away of sexual intercourse n not indulge in Otr sexual activity. So how easy way to know about it?
My urine report says urine having trace of albumin. And pus cell is 8-10 /hpf. This tells about infection. But is it can be also indication of kidney cancer. Please help?
Ovarian cancer takes place when the cells in either of your ovaries have an abnormal growth. The ovaries are two small organs, situated on either side of your uterus. They deliver female sex hormones and store and discharge eggs (ova) that help a woman reproduce. Ovarian cancer is a serious disease that emerges from various sorts of cells and growths inside the ovary.
Specialists do not know precisely what causes ovarian cancer. Hereditary qualities, for example and other DNA changes, are a danger element for few ladies. Around 10 out of 100 ovarian cancers are thought to be brought about by quality transformations in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 genes. Women who go through changes due to these carrier genes are more at risk of contracting ovarian cancer.
The earliest symptoms of ovarian cancer are as follows:
- Frequent bloating in the uterus or stomach area.
- Pain in your pelvis or belly.
- Inconvenience while eating, or feeling full quickly.
- Urinary issues, for example, a critical need to urinate or urinating more frequently than expected.
The disease is usually suspected after an ultrasound suggests an ovarian cyst with a specific appearance. If there is a suspicion of ovarian cancer on ultrasound, you doctor may ask for a blood test for markers like CA-125, CEA, AFP, etc.
Treatment options for ovarian cancer:
The decision of treatment and the long-term result for ladies who have ovarian cancer relies upon the sort and phase of cancer they are in. Your age, general wellbeing, personal satisfaction, and wish to get pregnant should be considered. The primary treatment methods for ovarian cancer are:
- Surgery to see whether you have cancer or not and to treat it. This may include taking biopsies to check for the spread of cancer.
- Chemotherapy, which uses medications to kill the cancerous cells. It is suggested after surgery for most phases of ovarian cancer.
- Women who are in a more progressive stage of ovarian cancer may have a portion of their chemotherapy before surgery and whatever is left of it after surgery. This can make the surgery more secure for these women.
- Radiation treatment might be utilized to pulverize the cancer cells with the help of high-measurement X-ray beams or other high-vitality beams.
Side Effects of Treatment Methods:
Most medications for ovarian cancer cause reactions. They may vary, depending upon the kind of treatment, your age and general well-being. Reactions of surgery rely on the degree of your surgery and spread of the disease. In case your specialist removes your ovaries, you lose the capacity to bear children with your own eggs. The option of egg freezing should be discussed before resorting to this step. Furthermore, if both ovaries are removed, it leads to menopausal symptoms.
Symptoms of chemotherapy may incorporate loss of appetite and weight, queasiness, fatigue, vomiting, nausea and hair loss.
One should get regular or annual check-ups done to see if there are problems in any parts of the bodies since natural symptoms of cancer are only visible after a certain stage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.