Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
People's daily reported that cancer has become the number one threat to human life. It is a common and frequently-occurring disease which seriously endangers the health of people. Cancer experts have pointed out that, besides the genetic factor, cancer is also highly related to the environmental factors, in which diet is one of the most important.
Relevant researches have pointed out that about one-third of the cancer diseases has something to do with the poor eating habits in daily life. With the gradual improvement of the living standards, people tend to eat more refined foods at the meal, while the intake of coarse grains and cereals is reduced. Such modern poor eating habit will lead to a series of cancers, which seriously affect the health of human body.
- First, lack of cellulose will increase the incidence of colorectal cancer.
- Second, excessive intake of high-fat, high-protein foods has become an important reason for the increasing incidence of breast cancer and colorectal cancer.
- Third, about 75% of the head and neck cancer is caused by drinking alcohol and smoking.
- Fourth, people who like to eat hard, hot, and pungent foods will easily suffer from esophageal cancer.
- Fifth, gastric cancer has something to do with too much intake of smoked foods or foods which contain nitrate, such as sausage, ham, pickles, dried salted fish and so on.
- Sixth, eating mildewed corn, peanut, rice and other foods or drinking unsanitary water will make people susceptible to liver cancer.
- Seventh, people who prefer to eat sweet and greasy foods are most likely to suffer from pancreatic cancer.
- Eighth, insufficient intake of vegetables and fruits has something to do with colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, liver cancer, breast cancer and esophageal cancer.