Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. V V AshokYour feedback matters!
What is the 25-hydroxyvitaminD, serum and what is the vitamin B12, serum?and what its normal value of both vitamins in human body?
Hello doctors my age is 29 years and i am male suffering from sugar (diabetes) so please advice me that what should I eat lot and what shouldn't I eat to cure sugar / stay healthy please doctors help me.
I have fever of about 104 degree since a week. I had went to hospital but still I am suffering with fever. Please help.
I want to ask that my brother is having cough" khasi" frm last two months all the test r done bt there is no sign of anything I want to know the real issue what is the reason of this?
My mom her age is 41 she is suffering from gastric pain from last 4 years how can we regulate the problem.
I had several tests this week. Which showed I have Vitamin D Deficiency and Vitamin B12. I am 40 years old and a pure vegetarian. Can you suggest a diet to cure this deficiency.
I am 24 year old boy. I have also I right testis is big and other is small but I am fit and not have any kind of pain . Is this testis are normal? please guide me deeply next year I will marry.
I am 29 years old. I am suffering from perennial runny nose and frequent sneezing. I tried many doctors but no fruitful results. It is recurrent. What should I do now?
Am suffering from stomach problem when I eat food after few mints it's make a food poison what the solution to avoid this problem.
I am 25 but my penis is small what is the exact size of penis for sex what are the treatments for penis enlargement.
I have dry cough problem since last two weeks and had medicine cough syrups. I am unable to get relief from cough please suggest me some solution as I have been in this situation for 2 times in same year.
I had a diabetes since 2 yrs. Iam taking insulin 30 &14 units in morning and evening respectively. I want to take medicine instead of insulin. Is there any possibility to giveup insulin. Pls suggest me. Shall I go to any ayurvedic or homeopathy.
While I was going for urinal it was so burning and urine is in dark yellowish color is that a problem? What measures I should take to solve this problem.
Iwas frustrated with my eyes it was always paining and always water are coming from eyes and also getting head ache.
I'm suffering very full stress life not able to eat ate time to time as well Very headache problem please give an suggestion plz.
Hi. My mother in law and my husband are suffering from psoriasis. They have controlled it through ayurvedic medicine. I have never discussed this with my husband, I don't want him to feel bad. But I am worried. What if my 3 year old son get the same problem.is it possible?
Sir/madam I was masturbating from age 10 and I am now 21 age ,is this process reversible, if yes what are the things I should do, I have small sexual organs please help me.
I have some issue related to my penis. 1) My size is enough or not. 2) I have red skin near my penis. And I also feel itching over there. And when I rub at that skin, some skin like black clay hot on my hands. Please do something.
I have regular acidity problem. Its happens hence last two year. Its increase more and more since over the period of time. I take many suggestion from many expert doctors to killed this problem. But relief only 2or 3 days. What medicine take to totally killed it and what precaution I take to killed problem.
Depression is considered the common cold of all mental health issues and can strike in varying levels due to causes like pressing circumstances, problems in one's personal life and relationships, hormonal changes and other long term, chronic health conditions. Your intimate relationships are also subject to dejection when physical ailments enter the picture. Erectile dysfunction is one such area that creates depression. This is basically a condition that men suffer from. Due to this condition, a man is not able to get and hold an erection long enough to enjoy the act of sex. This can be caused due to related physical problems as well as stress. It can also lead to depression and problems in one's relationship due to anger, frustration, hopelessness and sadness. Here are a few ways to deal with depression caused due to erectile dysfunction.
- Recognising the Symptoms: The very first thing to do is to come out of denial and recognise the symptoms that are caused by this kind of depression. Usually, any long term or chronic problem can lead a person to look at himself or herself as a hopeless case. This can cause symptoms like dejection, a negative attitude towards everything and sudden outbursts of anger and frustration which may crop up in other areas of the patient's life. Since this is an intimate problem that one cannot discuss with everyone, the problem of depression gets all the more challenging. In such cases, the best thing to do is to be aware of the symptoms.
- Getting help: Simply being aware of the symptoms is not enough that is merely the first step. One will need to go ahead and do something about the symptoms. Visiting a sexologist or a sex therapist is the next step. With the help of therapy and discussions, the patient and the doctor can actually reach the root cause of the issue and help in realigning the attitude and thinking of the patient to come out of stress that is creating the issue, or to deal with medical repercussions of the issue in a more stable manner.
- Psychotherapy: One of the foremost methods used by most therapists includes psychotherapy that can help in unravelling the cause and finding a way to cope with the problem in a way that is focussed on discussions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: This form of therapy examines all aspects of the person's life and reality so as to find the cause of the problematic behaviour and reprogram the brain of patient with great deliberation.
- Antidepressants: While some medications can affect sexual functioning, there are antidepressants that do not have major sexual side effects. Please consult a Psychiatrist and discuss about this option too.
Tackling depression and erectile dysfunction is a matter of striking a fine balance with professional help.