Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V Udaya KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor me n wife are outside town and suddenly she getting little much problem in urine. Please advice
How can I improve my sexual desires and last long in bed? Previously, I used to get hours of erections but now I not only hardly get them and also I am ejaculating with on 2 minutes. Can anyone kindly help me with this early discharge and erections problem? Please do needful.
Does masturbation is safe Some doctors say masturbation is good some say masturbation is bad Now please suggest me Can it creates future problem.
Hello sir I'm feeling pain in the back of my head both left and right side. Sometimes it's totally gone but sometimes it is very sharp pain which remains for 5 to 6 seconds. I hope you will give me satisfactory answer. Thank You.
I have itching in my genital area and red rashes I have applied many ointment they worked only short period besides I took cetrizine tab bot problem persist what should I do.
I have been having this Fungal infection and its spreading all over my body. I even consulted a local doctor who gave me treatment which included almost terbinafine containing medications. But it gave me only temporary relief and now its returning again. It's itching all over my body. I can't tolerate it. Please help me doctor.
Some people simply lie down and fall asleep instantly, while others toss and turn for hours before going off to sleep. Getting a good night's sleep is important for everyone be it toddlers or adults. There are many reasons as to why people find it difficult to sleep or do not enjoy a restful sleep. Homeopathy can be very helpful in treating such sleep disorders.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines that can improve the quality of your sleep:
- Arsenicum Album: Sleeplessness caused by anxiety, fear or worry can be treated using Arsenicum Album. Apart from having difficulty falling asleep, patients suffering from this disorder often wake up in the middle of the night. Some patients also feel restless while sleeping, which makes the person toss and turn in bed and at times feel the need to walk about; these symptoms can also be treated with this medication.
- Coffea Cruda: This can be used to treat insomnia caused by mental and physical restlessness. Symptoms of the sleep disorder treated by Coffea Cruda are a constant flow of ideas, rapid thoughts, nervous energy and excitement. Having a cup of coffee before bedtime often triggers these symptoms. This is often experienced by people on the night before an important day.
- Gelsemium Sempervirens: Insomnia caused by exhaustion and anticipatory anxiety can be treated with Gelsemium Sempervirens. This is often experienced as a symptom associated with alcohol withdrawal. Babies who cannot fall asleep because of teething pains can also be given Gelsemium Sempervirens.
- Nux Vomica: Some people fall asleep early, but wake up in the middle of the night with an alert mind only to start feeling sleepy again early in the morning. This makes them irritable and tired. In such cases, nux vomica is known to be beneficial towards having a more restful sleep. This sleep disorder is worsened by narcotics and stimulants such as coffee or alcohol.
- Phosphorus: Some people, especially the elderly, feel sleepy all day, but can't fall asleep at night. Lying on their left side makes this worse and their sleep is broken into naps. Phosphorus can be used in such cases to regulate the sleep cycle and improve the quality of sleep.
Apart from medication, lifestyle changes can also help cure sleep disorders. Some of these changes are:
- Exercise early in the morning for at least 30 minutes each day.
- Avoid caffeine and foods that are difficult to digest especially before bedtime.
- Avoid snacks that can make your blood sugar fluctuate.
- Eat a protein snack or sip chamomile tea before going to bed.