Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V Udaya KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am 60 years old working person. I am diabetic since 2003. Taking Diabetic medicine - Amaryl - 3 mg, Galvus Met 50/1000 mg, Neurobion Fort including Herbal Medicines - like - Karela - Jamun Juice 30 ml, Aloevera Gel 30 ml and 2 coves of Garlic - empty stomach in the morning. Also no Sugar intakes. Using Zero calorie sweetener. Even then my FBS results are coming High between 150 - 170. Can You please advise something from your side.
Sir, I am a boy of 17 and going to read 12th class but certainly I realise that I am having some problems with my brain fir example I got huge confused when studying even in very common and easy topic like when I try to add something for ex 28+50, my brain tells the ans in 1 sec that is 78 and after that my brain generates so many question like how I get the and is it true or not even I knows that it is true. Another ex like when I see any no. Anywhere like take 6 and when I pronounce 6 as six in mind than after that brain generates some useless question that how I was able to pronounce 6 as six. Sir I am very good student and I got 9.8 cgpa in cbse 10th exam but this get starts some 20 days ago when I was reading a chapter of chemistry. So please sir understand my problem this confusion causes headache to me and totally disturbs my mind and I am having huge problems with my studies because of this symptoms. Please tell me what is cause behind this problems and what could be the solutions. I am waiting for your answer. Thanks. By Vikas patel.
Hi I have been suffering from viral fever for the past 5 days and my platelets have come diwn rapidly to 45000 could you help become out of this.
What is the reasons for non interest of sexual interest in couple life? How can overcome this? How can increase the sexual interest in couple life?
I feel dizziness sometimes when I speak a lot and feel weakness after doing some more work!! My weight is very low too! What should I do?? What should be my diet?
I had right ear discharge since 10 years so I loss hearing. Two ears back I had right ear surgery, some times i'm having discharge, at present right ear not hearing means I loss hearing. How I get hearing.
Suffering with typhoid(more white blood cells)... what sort of diet should be taken to increase red blood cells????
Respected sir my aunt is suffering with paralysis and leg pains and feet swelling what is the solution for this problem.
I have sinus problem from last one year please tell me what should I do I am irritate to much continue flow of water from nose.
Itching around private part. Due to sweat. It's seem to have fungi infection there. Used cream like top5. Applying powder, maintaining clean, but still. Suggest perfect cream for this itching g infection.
I am 48 years old having skin allergy cured somewhat by treatment what precautions I should take? And what treatment is suggested?
I have headache all time a day 24 hours from one year all tests are positive so what is disease is this.
As per medical studies, bipolar disorder is a personality disorder that is said to affect millions of people around the world, as per medical studies. Extreme mood swings that take a person from a state of euphoria to depression can be called bipolar disorder. While we all go through phases of the same, the patients who suffer from this disorder will usually show a persistent swing or shift between varying moods. The severe shifts will lead to difficulties when it comes to managing one's everyday affairs in a normal manner. The symptoms and signs are also characterised by the phases and mood swings that the patient may be going through.
Read on to know more about the signs and symptoms of bipolar disorder:
- Mania: One of the extremes in mood swings experienced by the patient includes extreme euphoria or mania for no apparent, or life altering reason. Feeling overly happy and enthusiastic are the basic symptoms of this phase.
- Impulsive: The patient can end up feeling elated for a prolonged period of time, with extreme restlessness and impulsive behaviour. They may also end up getting agitated and edgy. This is usually characterised by fidgety behaviour and when the patient speaks too fast. The patient may speak too fast due to racing thoughts which overtake his or her speech and actions.
- Confidence: In this stage, the patient may also display extraordinary confidence, which may not necessarily be backed by reality. In reality, things may be very different in terms of opportunities, skills, people and other such factors. During this mania phase, the patient may also indulge in risky behaviour that gives an adrenaline rush like gambling and having sexual intercourse with multiple partners. This usually happens when the patient is bolstered by a sudden surge of unfounded confidence.
- Depression: This is the other end of the spectrum for these patients. When the mania abates, it gives to way to extreme depression and even anxiety.
- Withdrawal: The patient usually tends to isolate himself or herself from the rest of the family and social circle for a prolonged period, refusing to meet anyone on a normal basis. They also avoid contact with people whom they meet every day, which can have an adverse effect on their work and the rest of the aspects of their lives.
- Memory and Concentration: In this phase, the patient can also experience difficulty in remembering important things and concentrating on tasks. The patient may also be preoccupied with a number of things which can prevent him or her from making proper decisions. Slow speech and lack of energy may follow as a result of such preoccupation. Preoccupation with death is a common symptom of this phase. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.