Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V Udaya KumarYour feedback matters!
I have headache since 5 days and it has not cured even after eating pills as prescribed. So what should I do?
From past few days, I am suffering from severe pain in my navel and whenever I eat something I feel vomit. I took few medicines but all doesn't work. Please suggest or recommend me.
I am having severe itching around my genital part (sides area) .it's that much becoz of which the color of skin of that area has changed. Today I chest it .I found huge no. Of rashes. Its really painful whenever it sweats. Its damn smelling bad. please help me.
I have itching in my private place from last 1-2 years. I have consulted too many doctors but did not get good result. Please suggest me some medicine. Thank you.
I am suffering from digestion. There is No proper Digestion taking place and also I don't feel hungry at all from almost 1 week. What is the reason and treatment for both digestion and Hungry.
Hello mam Mam me apne gf ke sath 3 august ko physical relation bnaya tha. We did not use condom. Fer usi din us ne Emergency Contraception pill le li thi. But 15 august ko us ko pehle dark bleeding hui fer agle din thik ho hya. Lekin 28 august ko us ko ek var fer bleeding hui. Bas ek hi din hui. Or us k baad aj 25 September hai. Abhi tak period nhi aye. Pregnancy test negative hai. Laboratory test bhi negative hai. please help us.
मेरे स्वपन दोस होता है हप्ते में कभी कभी तो 4-5 बार भी हो जाता है ।मै मुठ नहीं मरता । सारे परहेज करता हु जैसे खट्टा नहीं खाता , राजमा नहीं खता छोले ,दही, आदि।म कसरत भी करता हु और जब म पेशाब करता हु तो रोक -2के करता ताकि स्वपनदोस ख़त्म हो सके । लेकिन स्वपन दोस बंद नहीं हो रहा। क्रपया मुझे बताये की मुझे क्या करना चाहिए।
Is it safe to put finger on top of penis during ejaculation? Bcoz many times I ejaculated before reaching bathroom from my bed.
I got fractured in my spine so my legs are not working properly. Please give me suggestions & medicines.
I have dry cough for last 20 days my doctor advice for chest xray & xray is fine, but sir I face dry cough which is so embarrassing me and I feel very difficult to work, so please tell me the remedy I use honitus syrup, zest syrup, alex syrup and now I use TusQ-D syrup.
How can you say that our body is fit and our body is safe with deases spreading lower days like dengue, malaria and viral?
Due to hot summer, I am feeling too much dehydrated. I am working as a software engineer. Works on a regular day timings. I normally takes 1.5 ltr water during office hours. I take butter milk and fruit juices regularly. Still feeling dehydrated. Please suggest.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
1. Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
2. Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
3. Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
4. Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
5. Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
7. Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.