Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. V T Balakrishna

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. V T Balakrishna General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. V T Balakrishna
Dr. V T Balakrishna is one of the best General Physicians in Murugeshpalya, Bangalore. You can visit him at My Clinic in Murugeshpalya, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. V T Balakrishna on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

My Clinic

HAL Road, MurugeshpalyaBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. V T Balakrishna

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have a severe stomach ache nt able to eat anything. Also vomiting is happening.. please help.

MBBS,Doctor of Medicine, CCH
General Physician, Bhopal
You might be having hyperacidity or maybe a intestinal infection. I suggest drink plenty of fluids and stay away from outside food spicy. Try walking for sometime after meals. I hope it helps.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had sex with my husband today he got discharged inside me, as he took his penis out he saw blood getting discharge. It seems I had started my period today itself while having sex. So the sperm discharge will it cause any disease or is it harmful or pregnancy problem.

Homeopath, Indore
No there is no problem at all n no risk of pregnancy. Bt take precaution during menses, it may cause infection to your partner.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 19 years old and I suffer from cold which never goes away in form of thick mucus. Because of cold the mucus gets in my throat n so suffer from cough doctor's I visited told me if the cough doesn't goes away then I have chances of getting tuberculosis please provide me with a solution.

General Physician, Cuttack
You may be having sinusitis.Do X ray PNS and consult ENT specialist for advice and treatment.Do steam inhalation with karvol plus inhalant capsule 2-3 times daily
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have a sugar checkup in which result of blood sugar (f) is 220 and blood sugar (pp) is 296 and hemoglobin is 10.60. So please suggest me the diet plan to maintain this. How can I increase my hemoglobin.

PGD Maternal Child Health, MBBS
General Physician, Akola
You must stop eating direct sugar and high carb high calorie diet. The prescribed anti diabetic medicines must be taken regularly. Take small frequent meals in place of 2 full meals. Eat green vegetables and beet root to improve your hemoglobin. Do walking exercises regularly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem of nightfall from many days and I am very worried about it. What should I do to get rid of this problem? And also suggest some ways to prevent this problem to not to happen again in future?

D.E.H.M, B.E.M.S, M.D.(E.H)
Sexologist, Faridabad
First of all eliminate constipation and take easily digestible food mainly fruits. Avoid porn movies, chat and other sexual activity can take resort to meditation. Try yoga soon you will be getting over this complication.
40 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If artificial sweeteners contain much more sugar, how come that doctors are recommending them to diabetic patients?

DM - Endocrinology, MD Medicine
Endocrinologist, Faridabad
No sensible doctors do that ;as artificial sweeteners increases insulin resistance it might worsen your glycemic control too. So regular use never endorsed. There is immense data on this. And a recent study published in nature on sweeteners whether caloric or noncaloric should not routinely be taken .it also alters gut microbiome (gud bacteria replaced with bad ones)
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mera penis curve ho gaya hai bahut handjob karne ke kaaran to iske liye kya upay hai koi oil ya kuch aur lagaun.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
you can go for following remedy You can also try thes home remedies Natural home remedy using almonds, cow's milk, ginger powder, cardamom and saffron: Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac 1. Soak 10 almonds in water overnight 2. Peel off the skin and crush them the next morning 3. Take 1 cup hot cow's milk 4. Add the crushed almonds 5. Add a pinch of ginger powder 6. Add a pinch of cardamom powder 7. Add a pinch of saffron 8. Mix well 9. Drink this every morning This will help with your concern, if it dosent work then you must consult ayurvedic doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm getting motion for two times in the morning like after woke up I will go and again after half an hour I'm getting motion how do I control.

M.D Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Neemuch
You can start isapgul- two spoon with warm water at bad time. Avoid heavy and oily food at dinner time. Eat banana in good amount. Do not think of this illness. Will cure itself.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 17 years old girl I had a problem of having headache sometimes what should I do to remove it.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take crocin pain relief one sos for severe headache. check your BP. check your eye sight. take proper rest and sleep. avoid stress and anxiety. inform if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dengue fever for last couple of days, what should I do for fast recovery?

M. sc Psychology, BHMS
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Once Dengue is confirmed, then u need to be under spcfc medication prescribed by particular physician, Which will help to raise theplatelets count. & u must take more fluid diet.. like fruits, fruit juices, curd, butter milk, coconut water,More water,Rest is mandatory. If u want to take solid also, that should be dal or curd mixed rice kind of bland diet. These all will help u to recover fast, along with medications.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pennis is too small like 3inch is there any kind of medicine or exercise to improve it.

MD-Dermatology, MBBS
Sexologist, Pune
No medicine can increase penile size. you can try vacuum erection device exercises, consult a sexologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Had some street food yesterday. Now suffering from little fever & lose motion. What medicine should I take or it'd be better to consult a doctor ? Please help.

Homeopath, Allahabad
Take homoeopathic medicine arsenic 30 / tds for 2 days. Three time in a day. And take plenty of water.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doc I having cough and itching in throat I taken medicine also amoxyclav and cough syrup but it didn't work for me.

General Physician, Trivandrum
Dry cough n can be due to upper respiratory infection, lower respiratory infection, allergies or even gastro esophageal reflux disease. We need to find out the correct cause for your symptoms and treat accordingly. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have speech disorder. I can't speak with fluency. I repeat words. I can't speak confidently. Please suggest me some medicine or home remedies for the treatment of this kind of problem.

General Physician,
You need to consult a speech therapist and complete the course for speech therapy. It can not be corrected by medicine you have to develop self confidence and think before you actually spk you should be clear in your mind what you want to convey spk loudly and clearly automatically you will develop the art of speaking or conveying.

Sir. I have hepatitis b from 1 year but viral load is negative sir what treatment to remove hepatitis b from body and what type of best diet for me.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. There is no treatment that eradicates hepatitis b infection completely. 2. However treatment is available to arrest the liver damage and subsequent development of cirrhosis of liver/carcinoma of liver 3. In most of the cases the hepatitis b virus automatically gets cleared from the blood within 6 months. If the virus persists after 6 months it is known as chronic hepatitis b 4.30-90% of patient suffering from chronic hepatitis b subsequently develop cirrhosis of liver/carcinoma of liver if not treated 5. You have to regularly do the blood test to monitor hbsag, hbeag hbv dna, real time pcr for viral load (rapid diagnostic test), liver function test for sgot/sgpt 6. Criteria for starting anti viral drugs a) patient should be observed for 6 months b) if sgot (alt/sgpt (ast) level is more than two times the normal value), hbeag is positive, hbvdna is more than 20, 000/ml, and liver biopsy showing necro inflammatory changes, he may require treatment with anti viral drugs. C) consult hepatologist/gastro enterologist for further advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been suffering from continous vertigo since 6 years its like it came 6 years ago and didn't go, pain in left ear, engine type sound in left ear, lose my body balance its look like I can fall, I have been nuerologist, psychiatrist and every other doctor but my vertigo is still intact, please suggest me something.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Bangalore
The description you are giving looks like its a meniere's disease. But you need to be examined once and treatment would be to take betahistine.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have head heck problems. Wt can I do? Give me some tips. And also weakness. 2 hand and 2 legs pain some tym in weakness.

PGP In Diabetologist, Fellowship in non-invasive Cardiology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
Endocrinologist, Delhi
i think ,this problem of yours is related to your posture. try to sit straight as much as you can. See that your chair is supporting your back and neck while working. take your eyes off every 15 mins and look around. stretch your legs and hands every half an hour. Rotate your neck side and up and down (neck exercises). stand up and take five mins walk in the office every hour. small exercises like rotation of ankle and wrist, stretch outs every hour will help.try to keep your back straight supported by a good seating arrangement. You need to follow these routinely otherwise you will land up with cervical spondilytis in long run. If still pain persists can consult an orthopaedician for needful opinion and can go for physiotherapy. for weakness take diet rich in calcium and protein.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed