Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. V. ShankarYour feedback matters!
One of my friend had an injury on knee area of her leg but after some time she started feeling pain in that portion after consulting with doctor they said its due to blood clotting after all the tests and operation still swelling is there on that part of leg and pain too? kindly suggest the remedies.
I am suffering from back pain and hardly able to relief from it I want permanent cure so please answer me that could help me. Thank you.
I am 40 years man and have back pain last 3 years haven't got any relief what should I do now? Please any solution?
My age is 15 years. My back pains above the pelvic joint when I sit for 10 - 15 minutes. Please help me with this.
I do not have any space in between my legs. When I stand in attention position. So what to do to make a gape between my inner thigh.Please tell.
I have heavy back neck pain and light spinal cord pain. Which test is better out put for me. How many tests I will take. Which specialist better for me.
I am having tingling sensation and numbness in my hands n fingers since a day, it has been often since two months. Having hashimoto thyroiditis. I am taking 125micromg eltroxin tab. Recent tsh was 9.3. What is the reason behind this weakness and tingling sensation of hands and fingers that persists for long. Together with this I feel drowsy also, sum times. CBC, ESR, create, URINE TEST, ANA TEST all are Normal.
Slow neck pain and gas problem are occurred before 10 th days. I feel like not breathing properly and also feel like my neck catch by someone. What problem occur in my neck.
Sir, my wife has severe body pain especially in fingers, we consulted doctor and got hemoglobin and calcium test done and also thyroid every thing is normal. We don't know what to do whom to consult further to know the root cause of pain and also remedy. Please help us in this regard. Thank you.
Hello Doctor, I have cervical spondylitis. From past 4 days I have pain in my back neck and front left side shoulder which is passing down to my chest. I feel it's some pinched nerve problem. The pain is coming to my throat also. I took medicine tolpidol. Brufen.flexura d and now neurobion forte but nothing is working on me. I feel better only when I take hot water shower. I also have fatty liver issue and Bp problem. should I ask Dr. to give injection as oral medicine are not helping me. I am really having discomfort while sleeping as I feel pain and spasm in chest area and sometimes burning sensation in back head. Please help what should I do Its been 5 days now pain is not going.
Hello sir/mam, I have extremely high muscle spasm and back pain near lumbar vertebrate bone series number 5, which is above left side of hip, which treatment or which exercise should I follow, plz, I can not walk 20-25 min properly due to muscle spasm above hip and bone, during walking.
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.