Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. V. ShankarYour feedback matters!
I hav problem of my back pain while driving a tempo for a long tour please suggest me what should I do?
Rheumatoid arthritis was diagnosed in dec15 and allopathy treatment was started with suitable medicines then. But considering the treatment of 1.5years shifted to ayurvedic treatment from jodhur ayurvedic University karwar but pains have started frequently almost daily and RA factor rising from 115 to 149. Should I continue ayurvedic for my wife or shift to allopathy.
Hey m pratik I got injured exact 6 months ago my wrist tissue got teared but still my hand had bot recovered right know Dr. said that their is no treatment for this wat should I do know my no is 7507506766.
I am 19years old I have backbone pain since 4 months I use so many Ayurvedic medicals but there is no solution. What should I do.
I met with an accident 6 months back and had a injury near my left feet. After a month of rest I started walking, but since then there is a severe pain when I sit in Indian toilet or do squat where my leg bone meets feet and I can't bent my feet upward. There is nothing wrong in xray and even I did physiotherapy but no use. Please tell what to do.
Sir, my mom is suffering for knee pain and she is not coming sleeping in the night daily please give me a suggestion.
I am 23 year old male. I was hearing some sound from my right leg knee while walking. What does that mean?
I am 24 years old I have problem since 5 years, I am sports person I play cricket from childhood but in last five years I have problem of hamstrings I try physiology but I can't satisfied give me a solutions.
My self Mahesh Mullick aged 65 years, my Blood Pressure has been for about two years 150/70. Last year Dr. Prescribed Medicine" Felogard 5 mg. Two time daily. But BP was have 150/80 and swelling started in left legs. Then Dr. Changed to" L N Bloc 10 mg. Two times daily since last month but still BP is 150/80. Now my doctor says there is missing pulse also there kindly explain Suggest.
Hi my mother is 50+ she has left shoulder pain covering her upper part of the left arm and left side of the neck including left side back as well. She is suffering from this severe pain since last 8 months. We visited a doctor and he gave a steroid injection as well. But her pain and swelling are getting severe causing immense pain. She is diabetic and a blood pressure patient as well. Please advice.
Hello doctors, My aunty is suffering from arthritis joint pain she can't able to walk also now bcz of cold season can you suggest which doctor I have to take for consult any specialist for this they have been visited orthopedic doctor many but not cure also.
My brother is 38 years old. He has got hip pain and he has taken traction at cochin for more than 25 days. Now he has got numbness in legs, sometimes leg and neck pain. We consulted a neurologist and he asked to take scan. And physiotherapy and now he says his numbness is okkk but gets neck and leg pain and often feels tired. Why it happens like this? please give a proper solution.
I am 30 years old. My right leg femur bone is broken. But my swelling is not reduce what I do to reduce swelling. There are titanium plate is attach.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time.