Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. V S Sathyesh RhajYour feedback matters!
How many days are safe to make sex after pregnancy? Or it is not allowed to do sex After pregnancy? One more question what should b the proper diet for few months after pregnancy as the pregnant doesn't eat properly at early stage of pregnancy. Pls kindly tell me about it.
A nutritional disorder, the problem of rickets occurs if your child suffers from a deficiency of calcium, phosphate or Vitamin D. It causes softened and damaged bones, skeletal deformities, impaired development of the bone's growth plate (a spot of growing tissue found near the end of a long bone in adolescents and children) and stunted growth.
Here are few very simple ways you can prevent your child from getting it:
1. Having Vitamin D and calcium rich foods - One of the best ways to prevent this nutritional disorder from affecting your child is by making sure he or she have foods that are high in Vitamin D and calcium. Egg yolks, fish oil or fatty fish like salmon and mackerel are some of the Vitamin D foods that your child can have to strengthen his bones. Even foods that have Vitamin D added to it such as cereals, orange juice, milk and infant formula can also be given to your child. Sources of calcium can be soyabeans, nuts, broccoli, cabbage, cheese and yoghurt.
2. Going out in the sun - Considered to be an excellent source of Vitamin D, getting your child exposed to sunlight is another excellent way of getting most of this nutrient, as well as preventing him or her from developing rickets. Although the exposure time may vary from individual to individual, about 10-15 minutes of sun exposure without sunscreen can help.
3. Having Vitamin D supplements - Even the consumption of Vitamin D supplements can reduce your child's risk of getting rickets. Since mother's milk contains less than the recommended Vitamin D amount, infants too need to be put on Vitamin D supplements of 400 IU each day. For teenagers and young children, the recommended dosage is 600 IU of Vitamin D every day.
I am having inflammation on left side of head and lil headache from past 3days. I consult a doctor and he gave me Myolaxin-D Gel but it didn't worked. Please help.
Some times during the time of intimacy, I loose my erection. I don't want to hide, but I do masturbate a lot. What is the immediate solution. Please help me.
I am 60 years old patient of hypothoiroid and type 2 diabetes. Which medicines are more effective out of allopathic, ayurvedic, homeopathic or unani?
Sir mujhe masterbation 5,6 years habbit thi. Or mujhe penis looseness bahut hai or penis tight an nai aata or erectile dysfunction ki problum hai. Or premeture ejaculation ki problum with hai .can you good advice me.
I am suffering from head ache on the back side from last 1 year. what should I do to recover from it? Please help me.
Premature ejaculation shortly after sexual penetration. What is solution for long period sexual activity.
Feeling less frisky in bed? Is your libido level dropping? If yes, then use the following remedies to enhance your libido. Loss of libido can deal a serious blow to your confidence levels, so it is of utmost importance that you take steps to rectify the situation.
Here are some remedies to boost up your libido levels:
- Exercise: Regular exercise is known to boost your libido levels, as it keeps you stress free. Stress is a known cause for low libido levels; it can also lead to problems such as erectile dysfunction. Exercise is one of the best ways to let off steam and enjoy a good round of sexual intercourse.
- Food: A healthy diet is the key to a healthy body that surely means enhanced libido levels. Include foods such as fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in Vitamins and minerals which are essential for a healthy body.
- Start eating chocolate: Chocolate contains chemicals that boost the production of serotonin and phenylethylamine which have strong aphrodisiac properties. Just make sure you are not overdoing it.
- Go herbal: Consumption of herbs such as basil and garlic on a regular basis helps in enhancing the circulation of blood in the body. It also helps in combating stress related issues which could be limiting your libido.
- Meditation: Meditation and sex are closely interlinked; the entire idea behind meditation is to increase your awareness. Once you manage to increase your awareness levels, your sexual performance levels also receive a boost.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is an herb which is used to treat erectile dysfunction. This herb is known to boost blood circulation in the groin area, thus enhancing libido.
- Kaunch: For people who are affected by premature ejaculation, kaunch is a very effective remedy to treat this condition. It increases the lifespan and viscosity of the sperm thus getting rid of premature ejaculation.
- Ashvagandha: A very commonly used herb to treat sexual conditions, Ashvagandha improves complications in the nervous system. A well-maintained nervous system is a definite prerequisite for a healthy sexual life.