Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V S Sathyesh RhajYour feedback matters!
My problem is going on for around 6 months. I went to a neurologist with problems of body ache, insomnia and anxiety. He suggested me meds like lonazep and test of vitamin B12 and vitamin D. I took these meds and got the tests done three months after when the problem came up again. In the tests my vit d came as low as 7 and b12 was borderline. I went to a physician who prescribed cap lumia, once a week, shelcal everyday for three months and Matilda forte for a month. Along with this I had heaviness/burning mild pain in the right side of my stomach you see the ribs which went till back. For this he got ultrasound done which had everything normal but there was a mild fatty liver. After s few days of this I got throat infection and fever for which I got antibiotics and got ok. Now the problem is that the burning pain which goes in between is still there but is mild though. I sprained my knee so am going to an ortho who says its a ligament injury. But also have popping sound coming from my joints, I still have anxiety and insomnia. And also some rashes have come on my body last week small bumps which are itchy. Could these be because of medicines? I even got an HIV test done which was non-reactive- And I feel really very low on energy and mood. I have been seeing different docs for sometime like I said, a neurologist, physician, and two different ortho and have gone through many tests. Have also lost 2.5 kgs of weight. Which I don't mind as I am over weight. What do you think could be the problem or is suggested?
Yesterday at night suddenly I saw a little trace of blood with stool only at the beginning of the motion but for the other whole motion no blood no pain no burning sense, stool was good in consistency Now today morning I went toilet, only little stool but no blood no pain no burning sense. 1 year ago colonoscopy was done result- all normal 5 months ago LIS surgery for anal fissure but it was ok many days ago The day before yesterday I was always tense, anxious I want to know what is the cause of sudden blood coming?
Enlarged prostate is a disorder which occurs more likely in elderly males. It is basically the enlargement of the prostate gland and is also known as Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. The prostate enlargement impinges itself on the urethra, and causes increased urination and other urinary problems. Enlarged prostate is usually treated by surgical methods and there is a common belief that there is no other treatment for enlarged prostate other than surgery.
However, homeopathy is a field of medicine which can be used for the treatment of an enlarged prostate gland. Homeopathic medicines are organic and completely natural, and aim at treating the underlying cause of an enlarged prostate, instead of just curing the symptoms.
Here are some primary homeopathic medicines, which are used for enlarged prostate treatment, along with the symptoms when they are used.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic medicine is an effective cure for prostate gland enlargement, especially in aged people. Frequent urination is the first symptom of this type of prostate enlargement. An affected patient will develop an urge to urinate every now and then and there is a burning sensation in the urethra during urination. Degrading changes are noticed in the vascular, cardiac and cerebral system. Memory loss and decreased libido are observed. The patient cannot tolerate cold, and perspiration in the feet occurs.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for enlarged prostate in people with heart problems accompanied by frequent urinary symptoms. This type of prostate enlargement is common in older men. The pulse rate may become irregular or abnormal and oedema is observed in internal and external parts. Swelling of sexual organs is also noticed.
- Staphysagria: This homeopathic medicine is used in cases of an enlarged prostate gland along with dysuria. There is pain during urination and the patient feels pressure on the urinary bladder, and urination seems to be incomplete. Burning in the urethra while urinating is observed, and the sensation lasts even after urination.
- Conium: Conium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for curing prostate gland enlargement accompanied by frequent urination. This condition may arise due to an injury or a blow. Induration and hardening of the gland are caused, and it feels like a stone. There is great trouble in urination, and it seems incomplete.
- Sabal Serrulata: This is a popular homeopathic medicine for an enlarged prostate gland and is considered to be one of the best medicines for this disorder. Symptoms include irritation in urinary organs and increased urge for urination at night.
Homeopathy is considered to be an ideal treatment for an enlarged prostate gland for people who want to avoid surgery. With no side effects, homeopathy works naturally and gives great results.