Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
There is a irritation of the skin at the opening of the anal canal through which stool exits the body. The skin surrounding the opening gives too much irritation. So please help with a solution while at night It is burning I couldn't sleep. I couldn't drive my two wheeler always itchy Pls help with quick solution. I also need some home made remedies.
Does masturbation affect our loss of hair melanin too. And our hair started turning white.Please tell.
How can we reduce hair fall naturally with any kind of bad effects. And also is there any problem in having water in hair after bath.
Some mornings I get up with a very stiff lower back. I am 64 & have 2 lower back vertebrae degenerated. But some mornings i'm good. Any suggestions. I have a good healthy heart. Rarely take medicines. By god's grace, cholestrol & diabetes are in the band though above the mean line. I have a" nuga best bed" that I use a couple of times a week. Please advise.
I am 20 years old female, I am suffering from constipation for the past two weeks, what should I do? Please Help.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Can we drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I am suffering from the weight loss problem I want to gain the weight so I am trying the heavy food and fruits still I can't able to gain the weight My other of same age have aggregate weight of 60-70kg but mine is always in the range of 45-50kg SIR help me please in this issue. Thank you SIR.
I feel very depression since 5 months because my problem is sexual. My time period is very short. Please help me.
I am 29 years old female. I am looking for some good multivitamin tonic. As I am a normal eater. Not eating more vegetables and fruits. Can someone suggest a multivitamin tonic for me. So that I will get multivitamins for my body.
My mom is of 63 yr old lady she is having osteoporosis bone density is to less only 40% is there means it is in red zone. Please suggest me wat to do she is having.
What You Need to Know About Epilepsy And Seizures in Children!
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.