Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. V R VivekanandYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 27 years old male my weight is 49 kg height 5.5 inches I am feeling very bad about my weight can some body suggest how to increase my weight!
I am suffering from alopecia areata since last 4 years but wen I use to take corticosteroid injection it came up with 2-3 dose but due to official purpose I have to travel a lot & not able to take any medicine & it is spreading very lastly please suggest me some alternate & permanent solution & apart from it I am having sever hair fall like during shampoo almost 200-300 hairfall occurs even wen I wake up the whole bed is full with hairs.
I have 2 year old girl baby. For last one year her neck underarms and in-between thighs getting dark than the body color. Have used baby lotion but can't see any improvement. What should I do now. Kindly help me.
I want to ask you how to control our sleep limited for only 6hr in day what type of care we have to take?
How to have a better good night sleep? I play a sport I even study still I don't feel sleepy. I want to have a strong sleep of 6 hours to focus on my studies. Please advice sir / mam.
My wife has this head spinning issue and I consulted many doctors including neuro specialist they evaluated and said its BPPV vertigo symptoms and gave medicine but still she is facing the problem. Will this effect her to conceive and how can I get her cured. For this which specialized physician can I consult to get this cured.
I am 54 years old man. My weight is 110 kg. I tried medicines along with diet plan. But not found result.
Sir, I am having pain in my back since a year, I went to doctor he took a xray and told that your discs are damaged. He gave me medicine but that didi not suited me. I felt fever after having them. Then I went to ayurvedic doctor. He also gave medicine. I had them for three consecutive months. It relieved pain. But I still feel pain when I ride bike or run fast or play rigrous games. I used to gym. But after back pain I have never done it. What should I do I am 18 years old.
How to lose weight with fibrous foods?
Body composition is never the same for two individuals with the same body weight and of the same sex. It is vital to view your weight loss in light of your body composition. Since muscle occupies less space in your body than fat, leanness is determined by one's body composition and weight. The term body composition refers to the percentage of bone, fat, muscle and water content in your body.
Irrespective of the body composition you may have, if you're planning to lose weight naturally, having fibrous foods can help you to achieve that optimal body weight. The study suggests that people who have fiber in their diet tend to have healthy body weight. It provides your stomach with a full feeling and stimulates brain receptors to stop eating without adding any extra calories.
What is fiber?
Fiber is basically carbohydrate present in plant foods such as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. In comparison to other forms of carbohydrates, fiber is not easily digested by the body. As a consequence, it passes quickly through your digestive tract without increasing your blood sugar levels. Additionally, it is the soluble fiber that absorbs water to form a type of gel inside your stomach, leading to a slowdown in the absorption of glucose. Lower levels of blood sugar indicate lower insulin levels, which significantly reduces the chances of your body storing fat.
According to experts, women below 50 years of age should have about 25 grams of fiber every day, and men should have about 38 grams. So, here are some of the high fiber foods that you need to include in your diet:
- split peas: contains 16.3 grams of fiber per cup
- black beans: contains 15 grams of fiber per cup
- lentils: contains 15.6 grams of fiber per cup
- broccoli: contains 5.1 grams of fiber per cup
- peas: contains 8.8 grams of fiber per cup
- raspberries: contains 8 grams of fiber per cup
- blackberries: contains 7.6 grams of fiber per cup
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am Geetha ramachandran have dandruff problem and also have hair fall. Kindly suggest some ways to get rid of this.
Mere pait (stomach) me aksr pain rhta h.pain bich me nabhi k upar rhta h .bhari pan gas ki hmesa prblm bani rhti h.dakare aksr ati rhti h.aur jb bhi gas feel hota h to mere gale me upar talve me chhote dane chhale bhi dikhte h. Meri age h 23 year. Mujhe kya krna chahiye. Pls tell me.
I have dark circle under my eyes how can I remove it please help me because of this I feel very embrace Please give me some tips I work as a bike dealer Because of it I have to travel by bike and and please olso tell me the cause of dark circle to avoid it Thank you.
Lybrate | Dr. Krishna Santhosh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
There is quite travelling days ahead for my wife on April month. Incase if her periods are missed that day would be her 45th day. Would you still suggest to travel because those are family functions. Or should we avoid travelling on those days. Please give me a clear reply.
I have very high fever since last 2 days And I am feeling very health conscious My full body is paining Please help me what should I do Thanks you doctor.
I am 21 years old. I actually am facing a lot of hair problem. Hair loss is one of them. I actually lose so many of my precious strands every time I comb. My hair texture is thick and they are curly. They get frizzy too. I need a healthy natural solution to this. Please HELP!
I'm 19 years old girl. Applying serum on my hair once a week after shampoo. Is it good for my hair. Will it damage my hair.
Sir, 1 month sa mera ser ka bal bahut hi jada jare, suddenly very bad hair loss from last 1 month. Bal jhadna ruk hi nahi rahe hai. Ab mere eyebrows or eyelashes ka bal (hairs) jhad rahe hai. Din ma 8-10 bal nikalta eyelashes ka. Face wash karta towel sa pocha to towel pa bhi rehra. Pata nahi mujhe kuan si bimari ho gaye. Please try to give best answer. Please it is very serious problem in my life. Please try to give best answer. I will be thankful to you from me.
I am working girl and I can't give more time to my health, so please give me some suggestions to take care my health in proper way?
Arteries are the blood vessels that carry oxygen to various parts of the body. Proper functioning of the arteries is directly related to well functioning organs as without oxygen, no organ can work well. There are many reasons due to which blockages and waste materials are stuck in these blood vessels. It is essential to clean them on regular basis, there are several food items available easily that cleanse the arteries naturally!
1. Tea- green tea is known popularly as an antioxidant that keeps your health and weight in check. But it is also a very strong cleanser of your arteries as well. Black tea too, one that has flavonoids in good proportions is also considered as an excellent cleanser of the artery.
2. Sesame seeds- sesame seeds have natural cardioprotective substances that are not only good for the artery but are very beneficial for absolute heart health. Sesame is majorly known for preventing the occurrence of atherosclerosis. Apart from that, sesame helps in cleaning all blood vessels.
3. Turmeric- any blockage or damage to the artery is immediately addressed by the turmeric that we consume regularly. It cures the damages almost immediately, preventing any aggravation or infection. Including turmeric in good proportions in daily diet is considered as a complete option to tackle any problems to the arteries.
4. Fruits- fruits are extremely beneficial both for the cardiovascular and blood health. Fibrous fruits especially are related to the arteries. Researchers suggest that having fibrous fruits first up in the morning, on an empty stomach ensures that all the arteries are cleaned and its functions are proceeding in the right manner.
5. Olive oil- fatty acids like omega-3 and omega-6 present in olive oil are excellent plaque removers. Consuming olive oil increases the omega substances in the body, so when something is about to harm the artery, they intervene and cleanse it completely.