Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. V.R. Sunil KumarYour feedback matters!
On my penis side 5-6 rinkels occurs and on my testicles so many wrinkles have come. If a drop of water is also touches to my testicles than is very painful at that time. If my pant touches to testicles than also it is very painful. I used the tube name (Quadriderm) by doctors suggest but no use of that. No changes occurs. Please help sir what should I do now. please suggest me what medicine should I take.
Too much Itching frequently and I have hot water padding everyday in evening still the itching is persisting.
Your neck is made of vertebrae that stretch out from the skull to the upper body. Cervical discs that lie between the bones absorb shocks. The bones, tendons, and muscles of your neck support your head and allow movement. Any injuries, swelling or damage can bring about neck pain or even stiffness.
Many individuals experience stiffness or neck pain once in a while. Usually, this occurs due to poor posture. At times, neck pain is brought on by injury from a fall, playing sports or whiplash. More often than not, neck pain is a normal condition and can be healed within a couple of days. Now and again, neck pain can show serious injury or damage and require a specialist's consideration. In case you have neck pain that lasts persistently for over a week, is serious, or is joined by different side effects, look for medicinal attention quickly.
Regardless of the possibility that you require medical treatment, for example, prescribed medicines for your neck pain, the following treatment measures will speed your recovery:
- While an ice compress is good for acute pain, heat therapy is recommended for more chronic pain. Use a warming cushion on a low or medium setting for 15 to 20 minutes every 2 or 3 hours. Take a warm shower instead of one of the sessions. You can purchase single-use heat wraps that last up to 8 hours. Use an ice pack for 10 to 15 minutes every 2 to 3 hours.
- Get back to your typical day-by-day exercises when you can. Movement helps your muscles stay solid. Stay away from tiring exercises like lifting and sports that can increase the pain and cause stiffness. Do stretching and neck strengthening activities to keep your neck flexible, strong and prevent stiffness. Stay away from or change any exercises that might bring about your neck pain, for example, sitting in front of your computers or television sets for a long time or doing an excess of overhead work at once. Delicately back rub or rub the region to alleviate pain and energize your blood stream. Try not to rub the damaged area in case it causes pain. Nonprescription creams or gels, may give pain relief.
- It can also be treated with the help of pain relievers
- ??Acetaminophen, (for example, Tylenol) can soothe the pain.
- Nonsteroidal calming medicines, ibuprofen, (for example, Advil) and naproxen, (for example, Aleve), can ease pain and reduce swelling.
- Practice good and healthy habits to improve your lifestyle.
- Attempt to decrease anxiety and pressure at work and home.
- Practice exercises that offer relaxation.
- Get gentle back rubs in intervals.
- Quit smoking. Smoking lowers down healing because it diminishes blood supply and delays tissue repair.
- Exercise regularly, including aerobics and walking.
- Practice a good posture.
I am on medication for nasal allergy wherein i am taking avamys nasal spray. Can I donate blood even of the medication is on ?
I am 42, Female. Both my ears have otosclerosis. Left ear had been operated upon 18 years ago. Couple of months back, suddenly left ear felt like clogged or blocked or stuffy kind of feeling, when people speak, I am don't understand them clearly, even TV too. I have consulted the ENTs in the place where I live, but they gave me decongestant and steam with vicks or amrutanjan, but no relief. It is like, when we go higher altitudes, the ears gets clogged and they open up after some time on their own, in my case, the clogged remain clogged and no opening up had happened.
Good morning sir, my problem is throat pain for this I consulted so many doctors, they gave me medicine, injections after they injected pain decreases but after some time it pains again, even I can't drink water also so I had lot of pain sir, lastly I did blood checking then they told your liver is some what damaged due to usage of more antibiotics so careful yourself they said like this sir, so now what can I do for that pain sir, could you please inform me as soon as possible sir.
The longest nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve starts from the lower part of the spine, through your hip to the back of the leg. So when it is said sciatica, we refer to pain in this nerve. Since the nerve covers the spine, hip and leg, sciatic pain is felt in the areas through which it passes. The lower leg muscles and sensation in the legs, thighs and feet are controlled by this nerve.
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the hip and to the leg
- Sharp, tingling, dull, constant or burning pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sneezing or coughing increases pain
- Moving the leg gets difficult so usual activities like walking, sitting and standing become painful
Homeopathic remedies are easy and gentle on the body. Homeopathy aims to boost the body's immune system so it can fight all its weaknesses. The following remedies may prove to be useful:
- Ammonium Muriaticum: It is taken for chronic pain in the heel or for chronic backache or when straightening the knee gets difficult as hamstrings contract. It is also taken for limping.
- Bellis Perennis: In periosteum injuries, stiffness and deep aches in the spine Bellis Perennis is used. It is also used for tailbone injuries. It is also helpful for nerve pains during pregnancy.
- Calcarea Fluorica: If the vertebra degenerates after trauma to the spine, then Calcarea Fluorica can be useful.
- Cicuta: The worst back injuries with serious trauma and muscles spasms are treated with Cicuta.
- Hypericum: Hypericum is suggested for tailbone injuries, temporary paralysis, spinal concussions and for sharp pain that tingles and moves upwards.
- Rhus tox: If after lifting weights, overexerting muscles and exposure to anything wet, you feel tearing and burning pain, then Rhus tox is beneficial. Cramps that get better after heat application, but get worse after exposed to the cold are also treated with Rhus tox.
- Ruta: Stiffness and pain from back injuries, twisting the wrong way and bruises are prescribed with Ruta. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am feeling that I am suffering from mild kyphosis. What I have to do please explain about any devices available to treat kyphosis.please help .
Please suggest me a medicines for urine infection. Also number of days to consume. And is there any side effect of it?
She eat 20 pics of fever pills in yesterday and today she told me and in her bomatic also come blood what to do.
Piles are uncomfortable and painful. It can also be embarrassing and for this reason, many people delay their treatment. Piles usually affect middle aged people but at times, it can also affect younger men and women. Chronic constipation is one of the most common factors that can trigger piles. This is a condition where the veins near the anal opening in the rectum get inflamed. Any pressure that is put on the rectum puts pressure on these veins which may lead them pain and bleeding.
Luckily this is not a condition you need to live with and it can easily be treated with Ayurveda. Ayurveda approaches the treatment of this disease in multiple ways through dietary and lifestyle changes, medication, exercises and even massage therapy. It has negligible side effects and the potential to greatly improve the quality of your life even if you already have painful piles.
- Dietary changes: Preventing constipation can prevent the development of piles. Hence, include plenty of fiber in your daily meals and cut down on starchy food. Adding sesame and mango seeds can also help prevent constipation. Fruits like jambul, papaya and dried figs are natural stool softners and should be eaten regularly.
- Lifestyle changes: Along with eating the right food it is also essential to drink plenty of water. This helps the digestive system work smoothly. Avoid sitting in the same position for extended periods of time and only use soft, cushioned seats. Set aside at least an hour every morning for regular exercise such as walking, swimming, cycling or yoga. Certain yoga positions such as the downward facing dog and seated twist can make the process of eliminating waste easier. Scheduling a colon cleanse once in a while can also help treat piles.
- Medication: Ayurvedic medication is based on herbs which have negligible side effects. Nagakesara is one such herb that is used to treat piles associated with bleeding. Haritaki and jimikand are two Ayurvedic herbs that can also help regulate your digestive system and treat piles. Abhayarishta is another herb that is often prescribed to treat piles. Kasiaditaila is an Ayurvedic medication that can be applied externally to help shrink piles and manage itching. It can also help relieve pain and bleeding.
Though they have no major side effects, Ayurvedic medication should never be self-prescribed. Consult a qualified Ayurvedic doctor who will be able to prescribe the right medication in the right dosage for your problem.