Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. V.R. Sunil KumarYour feedback matters!
Please tell me urologist can treat erectile dysfunction. I don't hve morning erection. Without touch no erection ,by touch weak erection.
He have a diabetes (sugar) from last one year. Taking medicine glycomet gp1 and glycomet 850sr regularly. Is these medicine are good or not and please suggest diet plan and do's or don'ts eat .age 31 years old.
सर मुझे खासी आ रही ह लगभग 2 महीने से दावा भी ली लेकिन ठीक नही हो रही है बलगम की जाच भी हुई जिसमे सब नार्मल है मैं क्या करूँ कृपया मुझे बताने की कृपा करें।
Pain at back side and many times urinate and pain during urinate. I did ultrasound but there is no problem I am facing problem from 2 years. Tamsulosin 4 mg I have taken but not working .Please help me.
How to strength my nerve system, I had typhoid few months back since then I am not able to perform regular gym things feeling very weak, can't push myself hard at things, please suggest any diet for the sams.
I am 21 years old male suffering from severe headache during early morning since 3 weeks please give me any suggestion to get rid of it.
As I am suffering from TB, I'm undertaking treatment, How does TB attack a human body, wat all the reasons for that TB, please mention the main main all d reasons.
I am 30 yrs old male, and suffering from frequent severe headache, as usually as once in a week or some times on alternate days, I think I may be suffering from migraine, please provide remedy and help me out.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My mother has "forehead osteoma" and she wanted to get rid of it without any incision or surgery. Please help her with your precious advice and any medication if possible.
In this type of season m just fed up from the rashes in inner thighs. What should I do that I will never happen again. That area become reddish and got wound. After that I got black patches. Please give me perfect solution.
1 am 18 year old and I started masturbation from the age of 12 years of age but now I am facing with sexual weakness and I faced with low erection and semen also please suggest me what I do to recover from it.
Hi I am very lonely at room all the time I can not concentrate on studies now a days last year I loss due to depression though same scene was I do not want this year to spoil (I am medical college student 1st year) please help me out I can not focus on studies when I feel alone I start watching porn and Masturbate to full fill my sexual desire I want to stop this I feel numbness of my brain sometimes please help me what should I do how to focus on studies how to stop masturbation please help suggest me medicine or ayurvedic or homeopathy please urgent calling. I feel depressed and I have high negative vibes in my mind I want to stop that how to overcome all this stuffs please help me.
Hello Sir, My name is rinkal and I am a breastfeeding mother of 1.3 years baby. I am suffering from headache since December 2015. And I am having a problem of depression after my father's death I July 2015. I became angry and nervous which cause my hands and lips shiver. Due to this I became week also. I have loose too much weight and forgotten to smile, and to talk to others.
My wife has skin rashes from last two weeks, she take cetrizine and they get subdue but come up again after 2-3 days. Not sure why this is happening. She has taken some medicine for moles on chin from skin specialist, not sure these are reaction of that medicine.
What r the symptoms of viral fever? Y nose bleeding happening in summer? Cn you please tell us. My younger brother has this problem.
I am suffering from cough for last two weeks and when I cough hard my chest start paining please suggest what should I do.
The number of allergens are many and knowing what triggers your allergies can get complicated. The common triggers that are known to trigger allergic rhinitis are:
- Pollen, the most common cause for allergies
- Dust mites, and the faeces of dust mites that can cause severe allergic reactions
- Animal dander, which includes cat hair, dog fur, and may also include little flakes of skin
Avoiding the above mentioned triggers is more of a general guideline for the management of allergies. The lifestyle changes that you make to manage allergies:
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times. Drink about eight to ten glasses of water every day. This will allow the mucous to be expelled with ease, if you experience any nose block.
- During seasons like spring, when the amount of pollen in the air is at its maximum, limit your exposure. Try to stay indoors to avoid exposure to pollen or dust in the air.
- Make it a point to take a shower before going to sleep as the residues of pollen and dust stuck to your skin are likely to make your symptoms worse.
- Use fresh bedding and clothes every day. This will help to reduce your exposure to allergens.
- Remove your carpets. Carpets are home to dust mites and pollen grains which become difficult to remove even with vacuum cleaners. Remove the carpets during the allergy season, and replace with hard flooring.
- Keep windows and doors shut to avoid dust and pollen grains from entering the house and possibly causing allergies.
- Avoid staying around pets. It that is not possible, then wash them at least once a week to reduce allergies.
- Prevent inhaling cigarette smoke or smoking cigarettes. The smoke can be very harmful and can increase the risk of asthma in kids.
- Avoid outdoor trips during seasons when the pollen count is high.