Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. V R RajuYour feedback matters!
I feel I have problem of acidity. When I eat food. Instant forming gas in stomach. And sometime need to go to toilet.
I having stone pain very badly in my side stomach what should o do for this to relief from the pain. Please advise me fast as possible.
I am passing urine on bed at the time when i am slept,i didn't know the urine coming.what is my problem?
Even after I have completed urinate the urine fall drop by drop in few drop. Please suggest me adequate medicines/treatment way to recover from this ?
My Son is 8 months old. From past 3 days he is peeing 6,7 times after waking up in morning and today it happened in evening. He is normal otherwise, no Fever and no difficulties in peeing. Consulted doctor, he has given antibiotics saying that it is urinary infection. All urine tests are normal and we have given sample for culture test which is awaited. Any suggestions on what to be done?
I got dark orange brownish urine thrice now in 6 months I have gallstones and fatty liver grade 1 and I am taking homeopathy medicins for it.
My urine have a bad smell though I have drinks lots of water at least 3 ltr per day. Please suggest me something to get rid from it.
I had external hemorrhoid and have been control it by eating fiber food, more water, daily exercise also home remedy like aloe vera gel, ointment Robb and sitz bath. The problem now is, is been four days now I had a bowl pass. I don't feel like going to toilet or pass waste. Pls what can I do? Because I think is abnormal.
I want to know about self catheterization, is it safe? Can it cause urethral stricture?, the process of doing it. And where can I learn it?
My wife have a vaginal infection. She have irritation burning in her vagina. When she urinate its burning. Please tell me what should I do? Tell me some advice or prescription for get rid off vaginal infection.
I am having UTI very frequently. N with pain n burning sensation. Are there any cures to get rid of it! Or to avoid it!
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.