Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hi I am 27 year, I have rheumatology problem and my mom also having same problem. Took 6 steroid injections which made to put weight also. Now again getting that knee pain. What treatment should I take and how to reduce and maintain weight
Hi, I am a 26 year old IT professional.My weight is 65 Kg and height 5'5. I want to loose 10 Kgs.Last month I tried and lost 5 Kg but again I had put on the weight inspite of diet.My diet include warm water with lemon in early morning , 2 rotis in mid morning , 3 buscuits at 11.30,2rotis at lunch, 3 to 4 buscuits and chai at 4, and 2 rotis and chai for dinner at 7.30. In between whole day I have warm water. In morning I do kapal bharti for 2 mins and 10 minutes tummy exercise.I need to reduce tummy and breast fat. Please advice
Dear Doctor, I have heat boils in my back and under arms, due to this skin has completely becoming dark and spreading slowly around body. It itches and pricks when I feel the temperature is great and sunny. Could you please help me.
I'm having vaginal discharge very thick like structure. And it creates itching too I'm suffering dis from last 5 months. Does it causes by having sex? doctor please help me out of dis bcoz I want to cure dis as soon as possible.
Oligospermia, also known as low sperm count, is a condition in which the fluid men ejaculate during orgasm contains less than 15 million sperm per milliliter. Consequently, low sperm count reduces your ability to father a child although there are certain treatments which can help alleviate the condition. Environmental factors, as well as your lifestyle, can affect your sperm count. It can also be a side effect of other medical conditions and diseases. Following are the causes and treatments for Oligospermia:
1. Medical causes - Medical conditions like varicoceles result in reduced sperm count along with complications like allergies and ejaculation problems. Antibodies in the form of immune system cells can also contribute to Oligospermia. Alterations in the hormones and defects of tubules that carry the sperm can cause significant damage to the sperm quality. Certain medications, celiac disease, tumors are also among other medical causes which can result in low sperm count.
2. Environmental causes - Environmental causes comprise of industrial chemicals like benzenes and pesticides along with heavy metal exposure, which reduces sperm production. High amounts of radiations in the form of X-ray can be responsible for permanently affecting the production of sperms. Overheating can also impair sperm production and limit the sperm count.
3. Lifestyle and health - Repeated drug abuse and excessive alcohol consumption are among the leading causes behind Oligospermia. Lower sperm count is also a condition among men who are obese and suffer from emotional stress. Moreover, studies reveal that smoking is also closely linked to infertility issues in men.
Related Tip: Ways to Overcome Sexual Repression?
The breast size one of my breast is small as compared to the other one. And there is a pain during mc in my breast? Please help.
Sir. I generally having hair fall from last 8 months. When I put comb on my head then it takes place very rapidly. I am really worried about it. Please tell me something.
I am losing hair from root. I try many shampoo and medicine like mintop fort but nothing occur. What should I do? I am just 19 year old.
Hello. I am 18 years old. I want to get my period early. I go to the gynecologist and he give me regestrone. I started taking regestrone 5mg on 13 march to 16 march twice daily. doctor said me your period come on 21th march. But yet my period not come. How to get my period cycles early. Can you tell me plzz. I was so tense about this.
- Relieves sunburn and puffy eyes
- Reduces cholesterol
- Aid digestion
- Controls blood pressure
- Cures diabetes
- Freshens your breath
- Aids in weight loss
- Removes dark circles
- Natural laxatives
- Relieves joint pain
- High silica content brightens and revitalizes skin
- Vitamin a fights cancer and maintains healthy blood cells
- 96% water content hydrated body and flushes toxins
What causes warts? Can we prevent it?
Warts are small formations that occur on the skin. They appear in the form of dark protruding bumps or brown flat lesion on the skin surface. Sometimes they might also have tiny black specks on them. Warts usually form on the hands, feet, face and genitals, although they may appear on other parts of the body in some cases.
What causes the formation of warts?
Common warts are caused due to infection of the outermost layer of skin that occurs as a result of viral contamination. The virus that is responsible for this condition belongs to the human papillomavirus (HPV) family.
This infection is highly contagious and easily spreads from one person to the next. It is most likely to occur on skin that is cut or damaged as that allows easy access for the virus to enter the skin system.
How to prevent the formation of warts?
Common warts are contagious and spread very easily. Preventing the spread of the HPV virus can be done through simple steps that will help you avoid getting affected by this condition.
Some of the preventive measures that can be adopted are as follows:
- picking and scratching on warts should be avoided
- avoid biting fingernails as gnawing on the skin around the nails makes it more prone to infection
- grooming, brushing and shaving around infected areas should be done with care
- moisture and dampness should be avoided as the virus thrives on it
Do not self-medicate with lime (chuna), garlic, onion or Dettol.
Wart removal should be done by a qualified dermatologist. It is simple, safe opd procedure which takes few minutes only and does not leave any scars.