Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V.r. Kasturi Rangacharya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. V.r. Kasturi RangacharyaYour feedback matters!
I heard a sound of loud popping when I opened my jaw. Also lit bit difficulty in chewing food, as I feel pressure in my temples. And sometimes I feel like grinding teeth. What is happening?
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Sir, I am always suffering from the nightfall and the penis erects not properly. What I should do ? Actually there is a problem in my testicles, their size is abnormal and thats why I feel a problem in taking breathe also ?
Sir, How can i solve my nightfall problem please help me sir I am suffering weakness very long time to go this disease attack please help me.
While using laptop and mobiles that time my eyes fully tears come out and then some itching in eyes and fully dark circles around my eyes what type of lens should I use?
It's said that blocked fallopian tube is the most common cause of female infertility in about 40% women. Fallopian tubes are channels through which the egg travels to reach the uterus and blockage of these tubes can put a stop to this from taking place. Depending on the different parts of the tubes, this form of blockage is of several types.
What are the different types of fallopian tube blockages?
- Proximal tubal occlusion: This form of fallopian tube blockage involves the isthmus (an area of about 2 cm long, this part of the fallopian tube connects the infundibulum and ampulla to the uterus). This problem occurs due to complications associated with abortion, cesarean section or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Mid-segment tubal obstruction: It occurs in the ampullary section of the fallopian tube and is most frequently a result of tubal ligation damage. The procedure of tubal ligation is performed to put a stop to pregnancy permanently.
- Distal tubal occlusion: This is a kind of blockage wherein the section of the fallopian tube that is close to the ovary is affected and is commonly associated with a condition known as hydrosalpinx (a condition in which the fallopian tube is filled with fluid). The latter often happens due to Chlamydia infection, leading to fallopian tube and pelvic adhesions.
The conditions that may give rise to this problem can include:
- Genital tuberculosis (the TB infection that occurs in the genital tract)
- Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in which the embryo places itself outside the uterus)
- Tubal ligation removal
- Complications related to surgery of the lower abdomen
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Uterine fibroids (benign growths that occur in the uterus)
- Endometriosis (development of uterine tissue outside of the organ)
These disorders can lead to the development of scar tissue, adhesions, polyps or tumors to form inside the pathway. Additionally, the tubes can also get stuck to other body parts such as ovaries, bladder, uterus and bowels. Two things can happen to the fallopian tubes, either they can become twisted or the tubes walls may stick together, leading to a complete blockage. Moreover, even if the fallopian tubes are partially damaged, they can remain open so as to enable pregnancy to occur, while increasing your risk for ectopic pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.