Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V.M.S RajuYour feedback matters!
My left hand little finger's nail have changed color. It started changing color 2-3 months back. I haven't got any hurt. Nn the new nail coming out of the nail is also in changed color. It is somewhat like peach color. The thickness of the nail have increased forming layers of nail in the inner part. Nn it is also having some rotten odour. How can I get back my normal nail.
I'm having itching all over my legs and genitals. I been applying lombate bt the condition is still the same. I doubt if its scabies bt not sure yet. Please guide and help. Thank you.
From last 2 year. I am suffering from constipation. Lots of medicine used and also ayurveda medicine like-samay churan and kayam churan but no solution. So, I request respected Dr. What I do?
Respected Sir, I am 19 years old my penis size is 2 inches erected. It is very small and thickness is also very less and sir my strokes are also worst and my penis is bend from the middle please guide me by telling medicines ub your replies.
M having symptoms of balls palsy. So what shud I do. As a first aid. please suggest me a perfect food diet. What to eat and what to avoid.
My grandfather (65) met with an accident 3 years ago. Blood oozed out from the ear when he met with the accident. He consuming the tablets phenytoin tablets I. P. 100 mg Eptoin, qutipin 50, Telsartan-40v active. From 2 years he has been using these medicines. Does he need to go for a scan and change the medicines? Suggest us what we have to do.
I am 29 year female. Having pain in left side chest bone while breathing. and also can't bear a little jerk. Please help.
Hi, This question is for my mother's health she get ill frequently sometimes she get headache, weakness, black out, she is not stable from her mind to I don't understand what has happened to her?
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, which is essential for various functions and it is not produced or stored by the body, so it is important that the food contains adequate amount of it. It plays a vital role in heart, eyes, skin, and prenatal health and immunity. Long-term non-availability of vitamin C can lead to various symptoms, which though are not immediately threatening, can turn dangerous in the long run.
- Bruised skin: Easy bruising is one of the early symptoms of vitamin C deficiency. There could be capillaries which appear superficial and have an increased tendency to bruise and bleed. There could also be unexplained reddish purple marks on the skin in people who have low levels of vitamin C.
- Bleeding gums: Another major indicator of vitamin C deficiency is swollen gums that tend to bleed easily. This again is related to their role in collagen formation and if not identified and treated in the early phases, it can lead to severe gum inflammation, periodontal disease, and even loss of teeth.
- Slow wound healing: Vitamin C has an important role to play in connective tissue formation, and if there is less of vitamin C in the body, collagen formation is delayed. This can lead to prolonged and delayed healing of wounds, even simple ones like cuts and bruises. The added role of vitamin C as an immune booster also leads to reduced healing when there is vitamin C deficiency.
- Nosebleeds: Frequent unexplained nosebleeds is another sign of vitamin C deficiency. Reduced amounts of vitamin C make the capillaries fragile causing them to bleed easily.
- Dry skin: While weather does determine if the skin is dry or normal, vitamin C also does. The decreased levels of collagen can lead to an unhealthy skin which can turn red and can be dry and can also lead to keratosis pilaris, which is an accumulation of melanin pigments in the skin. Good amounts of vitamin D helps as a good anti-ageing agent and reduces wrinkles and retains moisture. It also has sun protective effects and antioxidant properties.
- Unexplained weight gain: Vitamin C plays a vital role in fat metabolism and therefore deficiency leads to weight accumulation, especially around the waist. It helps oxidise fat and so helps in weight regulation.
- Lowered immunity: Vitamin C deficiency affects the body’s susceptibility to infections, making it prone to more severe and frequent infections. People catching a common cold very frequently could be suffering from vitamin C deficiency.
- Emotional health: Vitamin C is also a mood regulator, so inadequate amount can lead to depression. Try eating a juicy orange and see yourself feeling better! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have itching in my body for the past 4 days. I do not know whether it is due to increase in temperature. I avoid going between 11 am and 4 pm Will you please prescribe tablet for in intake. I apply caladryl lotion and use absorb powder Please prescribe medicine/tablet for intake. Thanks.
I am having stomach upset problem probably cuz I was taking less water intake and now I have'chaala' on edge of my tongue and now when eat something with chilli I feel its burn through out my throat. sensation is for a second only but it sucks. I face stomach related problem alot but this one is new. Burning sensation in throat.
Cupping is an ancient treatment remedy that has been used for many centuries in many parts of the world for high blood pressure (hypertension) treatment. In the middle east, wet cupping" hijama" is still a popular treatment. Wet cupping is the process of using a vacuum at different points on the body in order to gather the blood in that area. Then apply few superficial incisions (small, light scratches using a razor) on those areas, followed by repeating the vacuum on the same areas in order to remove'harmful' blood which lies just beneath the surface of the skin.