Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I'm 22 female. I have anemia hb is 8. Tho I eat well and drink natural beverages and eat all possible vegetables n fruits. Carbs. I'm 51kg. I was on iron supplements such ferroglbine. Multi vit. B12. But still not useful. Have headache in behind my neck. And fell weakness. Help me out plz?
Sir last night me and my friend get involved in some sexual moment but I doesn't ejaculate inside her vagina so is there any risk. If yes then please tell me what should I do. What pills we should take.
Hello Doctor, I got married 3 year's before. From my marriage till now we have intercourse. My wife's telling that in her uterus my sperm are getting in to her or not. That feeling is appearing to her. Then regularly periods getting but months 2 or 3 days after only getting. For her I am inserting to her vagina she is getting pain. One or two times blood has come. I get scared. Please tell me how we can have intercourse? Every month failure only appearing.
I am 65 kg, height 5'3" and I want to start diet so what should I take please give me full diet plan.
Hello, during my 28 weeks + 6 day pregnancy i went to my gync for routine check up. She examined and made a note - 'oblique pregnancy. Does this mean my fetus is not in a right position? by when it moves in head down position for birth?
I'm 34 year old woman, Married I have 2 kids. I have cyst in left ovary for size in 5.5 cm. Its paining in only my dates time, Dr. said me firstly do MIR than I told you. Can you tell me about for cyst. I'm married.
Premature labor is also known as preterm labor. This is the term given when the body gets ready for an early delivery in the pregnancy. Labor is considered to be premature if it starts almost three weeks prior to the due date. Premature labor usually leads to early birth, but now this can be delayed with medical help. It is better that the baby grows inside you because there are fewer chances of problems after birth.
Risk of Preterm Labor:
Some of the things, which can increase the risk of a preterm labor are:
- Being underweight or overweight before pregnancy
- Poor prenatal care
- Use of alcohol and drugs during pregnancy
- Health conditions, such as preeclampsia, infections, diabetes, high blood pressure and clotting disorders
- Pregnant with a bay with birth defects
- Getting pregnant through vitro fertilization
- Pregnant with multiples like twins and triplets
- Becoming pregnant soon after having a baby
Symptoms of preterm labor:
Warning signs should be heeded to stop the stop premature labor, as acting quickly can help. Consult your doctor or midwife immediately in case you have the following:
- Backache, especially in the lower back. Back ache can be a constant feature or might keep coming in intervals, but does not change with a change in position.
- Contractions that take place in each 10 minutes.
- A leaking feeling in the vagina or fluid leakage from the vagina.
- Cramps in the lower abdomen very similar to menstrual cramps. These usually give a feeling of gas pains and come with a diarrhea.
- Symptoms of flu like vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. Must to see a doctor if the liquids cannot be tolerated for more than 8 hours.
- The pressure in the vagina or pelvis increases.
- Vaginal discharge increases.
- There might be light bleeding from the vagina.
Ways to check for contractions:
To spot and early labor one must be sure to check for the contractions. Contractions can be checked by the following:
- When the fingertips are placed on the abdomen and the uterus feels too soft or tight then these are contractions.
- Contractions if felt, should be timed and the starting time of these should be noted.
- Contractions should be stopped by changing the position and drinking some water or by walking around.
- Doctor or midwife should be contacted if the contractions occur every 10 minutes and the symptoms worsen.
- Sometime women might experience false labor also known as Braxton Hicks contractions. These are not so strong, are erratic and stop on moving around.