Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V M NarayanYour feedback matters!
I am 65 Yrs. Old male. Suffering from Allergic Rhinitis. Not getting proper relief even after treatment by Physician/ENT specialist.
I am 19 years old. I have diabetes. Every 3 months for once mostly at night I am having too much fever I am too shaking n cold and my tooth shattering and my body temperature is too high I took dolo 650 pill and some hot coffee after that I am normal. Why I am having like this for once in a 2-3 month in a wail.
I am suffering from cold since last 8 months. Took many medicines like cetrizine, cheston cold, etc. But it is still there same. Also consulted with local physicians but still I am not feeling well. Please suggest me what to do.
Sir mera penish bahut chota h aur wo hmesha sikuda hua rahta h aur bahut jaldi bed par surrender ho jata h mai kya karu koe solution bataye. Jisse mere penish aur time dono expend ho jaye.
My father having lump in the jaw line, is that something to be worried? We consulted doctor and he has given some antibiotics tablets for 5 days and injection. If it does not cure then he suggested to take sample of tissue from jaw part to test for cancer. Can someone please tell me what it is .
I have problem from dust, when I start sneezing it will last long till several days. In every 20-25 sec. I sneeze, please tell me that I could I get rid from it.(any home remedies). Thanks.
Mujhe allergi ke bahut jyada problem hoti h or bahut he jyada sar dard karta rehta h aur pet bhi bahut jyada dard karta rehta h.
Hello doctors, what is the profit of drinking raw eggs early in the morning after having the brush. Is this good for health or is this harmful to the health, I have listen that drinking of eggs early in the morning will clear the chest and lungs is this true. Please suggest me.
Hello, I am a cricket player and representing my state in u-19, as you can understand how important is to stay healthy and fit to play well. I use to play daily and when I bat long my body comes with full of cramps and pain mostly on joints like; ankle, wrist, shin and calf. It will be very helpful if you could suggest me some exercises or something that I should follow.
Hi, I didn't had sex till the time. But I do masturbation per week. After marriage, will I face any problems for having sex?
Hello I am 21 years old I do gym regularly I follow healthy diet plan too. But recently from past 3 to 4 days I am experiencing wet dreams daily and it results in night fall. Is it normal or it is a matter of concerned?
I have heavy cold and cough please suggest ne any cure so I can sort out this issue and which us helpful.
Hi, I have headache from few days sometime its less or sometimes it is heavy. Below things could be the reason 1. I have a toothache from few days 2. I being through cervical issue but still sometimes get neck n back pain 3. Last week I traveled from delhi to chandigarh that time I was feeling pain in my neck as I was talking to my friends and both were sitting on my left side and when I reached home and tried to sleep I felt pain in my head as soon as I lay down on my pillow. Since then m having hard time sleeping as well 4. I have a habit of feeling whats going on in my head this could also be a reason 5. My tummy remain disturbed now please suggest whats causing the headache n how to remove it.
Yoga literally means ‘union’ and it focuses on harmonizing the mind and body by tackling issues like stress. Stress has a debilitating effect on not only self image but also on a person’s libido. Thus, yoga can indirectly bring back a spark to your love life and boost your libido. Here are 6 yoga poses for better sex.
- The Cat stretch: This yoga asana helps strengthen Kegel muscles. Place both your knees and palms on the floor and hips directly above your knees. Inhale while raising your chin, chest and tailbone and arching your back downwards. As you do this, compress your buttocks. Hold your breath for a few second and exhale. As you exhale, arch your back upwards and relax your buttocks.
- The Wide legged Straddle: This exercise boosts libido by increasing blood flow to the pelvic area by stretching the inner thighs. Sit upright on the floor with your legs spread as far apart as possible and toes pointed upwards. Hold your knees. While keeping your back straight try taking your palms closer to your ankles. Stop whenever you feel your hamstrings stretch. Hold your breath and extend your chest downwards as far as possible.
- The Eagle: This pose enhances blood flow into the cervix. To practice this asana stand upright and bend the left knee while wrapping the calf with your right calf and foot. Lower your buttocks till you are almost in a sitting position and tuck in your tailbone. Simultaneously cross your left arm over the right at the elbow and wrap the fore arms around each other till your palms face each other. Lift your arms upwards and hold the position for as long as possible before releasing. Repeat with the other leg.
- The bridge: This position flexes and stretches the hips while toning the vaginal muscles to boost orgasms. Lie on your back and bring your feet 5 inches below your buttocks while bending your knees. Inhale and raise your hips upwards with your palms face down by your side. Hold for 10 seconds and lower your hips while exhaling.
- Bound Angle: This asana opens the hips raises the temperature of thee groin area. Begin by witting upright with your legs outstretched in front of you. Bend your knees outwards and bring your soles together so that they are facing each other. Hold your ankles and try lowering your knees to the ground as far as possible.
- The cobra pose: This is an energizing asana. Lie on your stomach with palms face down below your ribs. Stretch your legs out with the top of your foot pressing against the ground. Lift your chest off the floor and hold for 10 seconds before releasing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.