Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V.m.amaranathYour feedback matters!
Firstly you tell me there is a problem of small size or every men thinks that I have small penis, and also it's not having proper thickness too. Is it right to say that I never did sex that's why foreskin or other problems too.
Sir my fingers joints are darker than my hand skin. Suggest me what should I do. Is this a problem ?
I checked my BP twice and it is 90/60. My problem is when I wake up or sometimes I feel like breathless and my brain is not getting proper oxygen. Its not exactly headache it is something else. I also feel fatigue most of the time. And I feel like sleepy.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am having Gouty arthritis problem, controlling food precautions which type of food eating. Condition is very high. uric acid levels is 7.7 so bones are heavy pains. spinal card both side heavy pain joints pains. so please request to kindly medicine.
Hello doctor. I was diagnosed with gland tuberculosis in March 15 gone under complete treatment of TB for six month (completed on September) now that gland almost dissolved and its being more then one year, can I donate blood now as I was regular done in my college life and before 2014 or have to waite more.
I got pimple type something at my lower abdomen part which right above my penis. These look like pimples with white color top. Please tell me what to do is this some problem if so what should I do.
What to do for diabetes mellitus with fasting glucose 240-250 md/dL? I am on Metformin 1g OD (after dinner)
Hi, I am suffering from sinus problem please tell me how to solve this problem. I have consulted many doctors but could not solve. Thank you waiting for your reply.
You have mentioned in the article that banana helps in controlling diabetes 2 but the doctor say otherwise. Kindly clarify. Regards.
My 83 years old mother has been diagnosed of Alzheimer's disease and with the first dose of allopathic medicine - DONEP- she ended up being admitted in the hospital in emergency for extreme weakness and nausea. Now she refuses to take that medicine. About a month back I started giving her homeopathic - BARYTA CARB 200 thrice a day 5 balls but do not see any improvement in her. I have heard that Ayurveda has good treatment for alzheimer, request you to please advise. When the memory test was done by the psychiatrist, my mother scored 20/30. She has no other health problems.
I am 44 years old lady have got tasteless tongue since last 15 days. Did check up came to know that my vitamin d is 7.34 only instead of min 30. Can you please guide me.
What are the symptoms of Typhoid? How it is different from viral fever? Is there any pick season in a year for Typhoid like dengue?
Vegetables have always been an integral part of every healthy meal, as they contain nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins, which ensure smoothness of skin and prevent wrinkles.
Here are some of those veggies, which would help you maintain your youthful, healthy appearance and visage. Read more to find out about them:
- Broccoli: Make sure you have a generous portion of this vegetable when you are on a meal as this green cruciferous vegetable is stuffed with phytonutrients, which reduce inflammation and also help preventing lung cancer and stomach cancer. They also contain essential nutrients which help in cell repair and help to slow down the aging process.
- Spinach: Spinach is your go to food if you want you to retain your hard earned muscle tone. Studies indicate that spinach helps in strengthening your muscles. It contains magnesium, more than any other food item per serving. It helps to maintain muscle definition and nerve function as well as regulates blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Kale: Kale is full of vitamin K, which is very essential for blood coagulation and preventing internal hemorrhaging. It is also essential to maintain the strength of your bones as you age. Studies have shown that Kale also helps to prevent prostate cancer. Consume it cooked to maximize its benefits.
- Onions: Onions are very helpful in preventing and resolving your stomach trouble. It prevents the growth of H. pylori bacteria, which causes ulcers, gastritis and gastric cancer. Unfortunately deep fried onion rings do not count. Garlic and tea, other food items, which are rich in flavonoid are some other alternatives, which you can go for.
- Eggplant: Eggplants are rich in Nasunin, a nutrient which helps in the anti-aging process and helps prevent cancer as well. Eggplants also help prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Red Bell Pepper: Red bell peppers contain vitamin C, which triggers the production of white blood cells that fight against germs and bacteria. Consuming a diet, which is rich in vitamin C helps to lessen wrinkles because it helps in the production of collagen.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"