Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V. K BelluddiYour feedback matters!
Hii I have fever for three days What its a better treatment at home please suggest me for a better kind information.
I have an headache. I have vomiting. I have fever. I have cough. I have loose motion. Please help me.
I am 29 year old. I am having premature ejaculations. I tried all method to slow it's down but when ever I try to penetrate the moment I ejaculated. Please give me suggestions or help. Thanks you.
I am having cough in my chest, I usually smoke please guide me for some medicines which will help me for my health.
I am 25 years male. I am an asthmatic person and I was taking the tablets (theo asthalin) almost for 4 years and now am taking formonide inhaler after using all these now I have other problem. My hand shivers like the drug addict person feel energy less. So please suggest me to come out of these problem.?
The humble egg is considered a super food by nutritionists thanks to loads of nutrients it is packed with. A rich source of protein, eggs have other essential nutrients like iron, phosphorus, vitamin D, vitamin B12, selenium, choline, and amino acids. Thus, there are no doubts about the goodness an egg offers. But, is it the egg yolk or the egg white that is more beneficial? Read on to know who is the winner.
Egg White - Low in calories, rich in protein, zero fat, zero cholesterol
- Egg white is a low-calorie and fat-free source of protein, which also comes loaded with potassium, sodium, calcium, riboflavin, niacin, and magnesium. Primarily known for helping in losing weight, egg white also contributes to building muscles. Thus, by eating only the egg whites, you get the majority of the protein part that a whole egg has to offer and eliminating the intake of cholesterol that is found in the egg yolks.
- One big egg white can provide about 4 gram protein and of the 70 calories of a whole egg, only 17 calories constitute egg white. It has no cholesterol and no fat unless you use oil while cooking. Thus, egg whites are the preferred choice for body builders as they are low in calories and high in protein.
- Including the low-fat, protein-rich egg white in your regular diet will also aid in weight loss and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Whether it’s aiding a healthy pregnancy or reducing the arteriosclerotic diseases’ risks, promoting satiety, supporting the electrolytes levels and promoting healthy skin, it is undoubtedly the egg white that offers them all.
Egg yolk - Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Egg yolks have more vitamins, more minerals, and more fat than egg whites. Egg yolks contain vitamins B6, B12, A, D, E, and K whereas egg whites do not have vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- Unlike the egg whites, egg yolks are rich in cholesterol and have a minimal amount of protein.
- Considered to be a good source of the essential fatty acids, egg yolk offers higher amounts of phosphorous, folate, selenium, and calcium. Along with these nutrients, egg yolks are also extremely rich in iron, carotenoids, and vitamin A.
- The carotenoids and vitamin A in the egg yolk are known to improve the health of the eyes and the eye sight.
- A large egg yolk contains 4.5 gram of fat, 66 mg of phosphorous, and 245 IU of vitamin A, thus helping in regulating the electrolytes in the body.
- Vitamin K helps in preventing blood clotting, stopping the degeneration of the muscles, increasing the levels of testosterone, and reducing inflammation.
- Choline present in egg yolks is said to improve cardiovascular health and to decrease the risk of breast cancer in women.
The only hitch here is that the egg yolks contribute to adding LDL in blood cholesterol. However, several recent studies dispute this fact and emphasize that whole eggs are to be consumed as part of the diet irrespective of one’s age and condition.
Nutritionists advise consuming 4 to 7 eggs per week and they insist that it is neither the egg white nor the yolk is a loser, but the whole egg is a winner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am a 33 year old female. Living in UK. Two weeks ago I found out I had thrush and also had little bouts of vertigo for 2-3 days like I felt I was swaying a bit. To make matters worse I had fever too so I popped in a single dose of nise tablet. And for cold and cough I had 1 tablet each of wikoryl and ciplox. The following day after a couple of mins after I was out of bed I passed out. The NHS team came home checked my BP and sugar and said I was fine. Reason for collapse was excessive heat in the house and I was too rapped up in layers coz of fever. Had no medicines thereafter. Just used canesten pessary and cream for thrush as suggest by the doc. After 4-5 days my body started to recover. But now for the past 2 days I have again started to feel that I have this swaying sensation. I am unsure whether it is cause of the thrush. Please advise. I am feeling quite low cause of all this and is worrying me quite a lot. I have slight cold and a very light sore throat as well. The symptoms of thrush though less was thinking of taking a fluconazole 150 mg single dose. Could the thrush be reason for swaying or the cold or some other reason altogether? I remember earlier taking stemetil whilst in India. Am really confused. Just want to get normal asap and want the vertigo to vanish. Please Please help. Thanks
• Get a regular time fixed to the toilet.
• Drink at least 2-3 liters of water a day.
• Eat high fiber diet – whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables, peas, beans, potatoes, raw vegetables, salads, dried fruits and fresh fruits.
• Eat fruits and vegetables with the skin.
• Avoid food that can cause constipation like pomegranate etc.
• You can take one spoon isubgul (fiber, Psyllium) in water before retiring to bed.
• Walk after every meals.
• Drink 2- 4 glasses of warm water every morning.
• Limit intake of laxatives.
We had unprotected intercourse this morning ,where in her periods stopped two days ago. In this intercourse I have not put my penis inside the vagina but I was trying to masturbate over her vagina and the sperms came out over her vagina. She went inside and cleaned it off immediately and took a ipil. Will it help? And what should be done now to avoid pregnancy? If there is a risk.
65 years male diabetic from 15 years develop ulcer at base of great toe after thermal burn size 3x3 cm what to do. Is there is any medicine to enhance growth and progression of skin margin. Suggests me at the earliest.
I get cramps in my left calf very often especially while swimming. What should I do? Please suggest some medicine.
Hello doc, I am chiyan krishnan, male 28 years old (lab manager come dty quality manager in a iso certified lab in trivandrum, kerala, india, having eosinophil count- 17%, aec - 1100, ige -810, also having allergic rhinitis and difficult to breath in colder conditions, please suggest valuable precautions or medications sir.
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.