Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. V. K BelluddiYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old and suffering from ED and PE with no any interest in sex. I took some allopathic and Ayurvedic and Homeopathic Medicines for my problem but I am nothing any result. I have not any feeling about sex and not any erection with penis and get some little erection than discharge with huge liquid. I taken one 100 mg Tablet Sildenafil for my sex desire on monthly basis but this tablet have more side effect on my body as low Eye sight and other problems. I check my Blood taste as Thyroid and other as prescribed by Doctor than all reports are ok and fine Please please suggest me the best solution my problem.
Testosterone is a hormone that is produced by the human body. It is mainly produced in the testicles in men. It stimulates sperm production and a man’s sex drive and also helps build muscle and bone mass. Testosterone production typically decreases as men age. Men can experience a range of symptoms if it decreases more than it should. Low t is diagnosed when levels fall below a normal range (300- 1000 ng/dl. A blood test (called serum testosterone level) is used to determine your level of circulating testosterone.
1. Low sex drive
Testosterone plays a key role in libido (sex drive) in both men and women. Men may experience some decline in sex drive as they age. However, someone with low t will likely experience a more drastic drop in his desire to have sex. Low t can also decrease the sex drive in women, along with other factors, such as other hormonal and mood changes.
2. Difficulty achieving erection
Testosterone stimulates a man’s sex drive — and it also aids in achieving an erection. Testosterone alone doesn’t cause an erection, but it stimulates receptors in the brain to produce nitric oxide — a molecule that helps trigger an erection. When testosterone levels are too low, a man may have difficulty achieving an erection prior to sex or experience spontaneous erections (for example, during sleep). Other health problems can influence erectile function, so it is important to determine whether low t is causing this symptom.
3. Low semen volume
Testosterone plays a role in the production of semen, which is the milky fluid that aids in the motility of sperm. It’s pretty simple: the more testosterone a man has, the more semen he produces. Men with low t will notice a decrease in the volume of their semen during ejaculation.
4. Hair loss
Testosterone plays a role in several body functions, including hair production. Balding is a natural part of aging for many men. However, men with low t may experience a loss of body and facial hair.
5. Fatigue & lack of energy
Men with low t have reported extreme fatigue and a noticeable decrease in energy levels. You might be experiencing symptoms of low t if you are tired all of the time, despite getting plenty of sleep, or if you are finding it harder to get motivated to hit the gym or exercise.
6. Loss of muscle mass
Because testosterone plays a role in the building and strengthening of muscle, men with low t might notice a decrease in both muscle mass and strength those who try to reverse the muscle loss through weight training might find it difficult to build or rebuild muscle.
8. Increase in body fat
Men with low t may also experience increases in body fat. In particular, they sometimes develop “gynecomastia”, a condition in which they develop enlarged breasts. Although the reasons behind this are not entirely clear, suggests that testosterone influences the way your body stores fat.
9. Mood changes
Testosterone influences many physical processes in the body. It can also influence mood and mental capacity. Research suggests that men with low t are more likely to experience depression, irritability, or a lack of focus.
Homeopathy is best treatment for who have low testosterone level. Take care. Have a good day.
My child of 6 years is not putting on weight for the last 3 years or so. His appetite is ok but suffers from allergy and respiratory problems from time to time . He is active however but will like him to add some kilos .
I am 23 years old male and got issues with severe headache. It occurs randomly and the confusing part is that half of the head pains. Do revert back with appropriate remedies. Thanks.
I want tell the about cough problem and this problem increasing day by day but not relief tell me solution of this problem.
I am 19 years old female nd suffering from migraine last 1 year. firstly I take alophty medicine but now I take homeopathy can ther any way to relief from desires.
Are you suffering from stress and sleep disorders (Insomnia)? Are you looking for Ayurvedic remedies for improving your sleep? The principles of Ayurveda state that sufficient sleep along with a proper diet, and wise utilization of energy are important for maintaining good health.
According to ayurveda, the vitiation of the three doshas either taken all together or individually may result in to insomnia. All factors, that are responsible for aggravation of vata and pitta ,along with environmental and dietary factors play an important role in sleep disturbances. High vata type of insomnia is caused by Vaata imbalance or mental stress. People, who toss and turn, unable to fall asleep because their mind is spinning, have this disorder. It results with anxiety, worry, and rushed activity during the day. Where as in pitta imbalance there is intermittent awakening. You may fall asleep quickly but wake up frequently with palpitation, body pains, and emotional disturbances such as fear, anger, and sadness. Another pattern is that you wake up before dawn and find it difficult to go back to sleep.
There are certain health principles and ways that you should follow for improving quality of sleep, getting rid of stress and boosting your body’s immune system. They are as follows:
- Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule- You should be very disciplined regarding your sleep. Try to sleep early which gives you the time to sleep throughout the night. Wake up early the next morning. Your mind is stable, slow and dull from 6pm to 10pm. This is a perfect time for getting good sleep.
- Mindful eating- It is recommended for you to have your dinner early between 6.30 to 7 pm. The digestive fire starts cooling down after the sun sets. You can improve your digestion by eating light, early meals. This is beneficial for your sleep quality. While eating, you should avoid doing other activities such as reading books, watching television, or involving yourself in conversations.
- Oil massage- Oil massage therapy is a primary part of Ayurvedic treatment for stress and sleep disorder. Oil massages on your feet are important for improved sleep. There are nerve endings in your feet, which are nourished because of oil massage. Massaging helps in stress relief, makes you feel relaxed, and improves your blood circulation. As a result of all these, your sleep gets drastically improved. You can choose from several herbal oils for massage.
- Pranayama- Pranayama is considered to be very important for improving sleep disorders and stress. Several rounds of alternate nostril breathing or “naadi shodhana pranayama” should be undertaken on a regular basis. This is effective for the mind, and calms down your nervous system. You are bound to get deeper, and longer sleep of high quality.
- Practice self-compassion- You wellness and health depend considerably on a balance among your mind, body and soul. It is important for you to keep away from negative vibes and always try to be present in a positive environment. You should be mindful over who you talk to right before going to sleep. Ideally, you should switch off your mobile, computer, television, and social media activities, two hours before going to sleep.
- Regular exercise- Regular exercise is very important for you to stay healthy and fit physically, which in turn helps you to maintain a healthy state of mind. This is vital for improving sleep disorder and eliminating stress. Keep away from all types of stimulants during the evening so that your sleep is not affected.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Insomnia
The useful herbs for the treatment of insomnia are:-
- Brahmi: It is a powerful brain tonic, which supports and improves all aspects of mental functioning. It is a calming and tranquillising herb. A cup of brahmi tea or powder or any other preparation with brahmi, taken at bedtime, will induce a peaceful sleep and its regular use will help to cure insomnia.
- Vacha: (Acorus calamus) has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of various ailments, such as epilepsy, headache,insomnia etc. it can be taken along with Amla, Brahmi powder at bed time.
- Aswagandha: This is an overall tonic for greater vitality and longevity. It enhances coordination between the mind and senses which, according to Ayurveda, is essential for good sleep. The recommended dose is half teaspoonful of powder taken at night along with sugar+ ghee or warm milk.
- Jatamansi: It has been found to increase levels of neurotransmitters like serotonin. It is a sedative, anti-depressant, and anti-epileptic cardio-tonic and is regarded as one of the most effective remedies for neurosis.
- Valerian: Indian valerian, also known as tagar in Hindi, works on the nerve channels by clearing out toxins from the blood, joints, tissues, colon and nerves. Its basic role is to rejuvenate. However, valerian should not be taken on its own. For, it can have a somewhat dulling effect. It is best used as part of some herbal preparation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am having a problem of nightfall which happens to me daily from last 5-6 years. When I wake up in the morning I am tired and feel weakness in the body. please help me from this problem and also tell me that this will affect my future or marriage life.
I am 22 years old boy and I have a bloated stomach what to do to reduced stomach can I use sauna belt.
3 day se jab mai sex karta hoon to 10se15 min tak sex karne ke bad mera ling apne aap shithil ho jata hai. Jabki virya bhi nahi nikalta hai. Meri shaadi ho chuki hai. Meri age 30sal hai.
Dear Dr. I'm 32 year n single having a problem with my sex life I had wrong habit of masturbation at age of 13 to 17 years. After that I stop but I didn't inform to my parents about this because of shame. That's my mistake after few years when I feel that I'm unable to erect n my penis size is getting small no hardness it's became softer bcz of I use hands the muscles got damage than I went to various ayurvedic but no use still my problem is same can you please help me to solve my problem bcz at my home my marriage planing is going on I don't want to do neither suicide nor to be unmarried for life long. I want to marry if this problem have a cure than I'm really feeling so down so many times because of this problem please help me in this case please thanks n warm regards.
Last night I ate a Gobi fast food and it cannot digested and today I have body pains and head ache what are the suggestions given by yourself?
How can I get rid of the habit of masturbate. I used to do 3-5 times in a week. Will it affect my body.
My life is sexually active life but problem is that I am unable to last longer on bed due to which my partner doesnt leads to full satisfaction. So can you please give any solution to my problem. You can suggest me any medicine. And I want to make my penis larger and thick as compared to now. So please help me to sort this problem.
I'm 29yr old from andhra Pradesh, unmarried, I was suffering pain in testes since 4 months, I have consulted to the doctor n he examined me and said need to do some tests, I did tests and got reports also, I have showed report to the doctor and he Said go for surgery, actually my problem is when I got testes pain I have to do masturbate for relief, once I do masturbate the pain will not come for 3 days and after that from 4th day the pain will starts slowly and it goes severe and when I do masturbate the sperm out liquidity, it is not quality sperm I think, please understand my problem and suggest me to cure with medicines, I'm scared about surgery so please do better for me. I'm attaching file in below. Thanking you.
Neck pain, although felt in the neck, can be caused by numerous other spinal problems.
Neck pain may arise due to muscular tightness in both the he neck and upper back, or pinching of the nerves emanating from the cervical vertebrae.
Joint disruption in the neck creates pain, as does joint disruption in the upper back.
Understanding what condition you have and what you can do to help reduce your symptoms is half the battle.
We will provide you with advice and education on exercises for neck pain aimed at reducing the likelihood of it recurring while giving you tips on how best to reduce pain on a day to day basis.
This usually means working with a few home exercises to help compliment your sessions with the physiotherapist. By the time your sessions have come to an end you should feel, if not pain free already, that you are able to manage your condition while working towards a sustainable pain.
Neck Pain can often be associated with neck stiffness, pins and needles in the arm, shoulder stiffness and related pain in the shoulder blade, head, arm, wrist and hand. It can be caused by a sprained ligament, pressure on a disc or a muscle strain or spasm. It can often be a result of poor postural habits at work, whiplash post road traffic accident, strains while playing sports or stress related incidents in one?s life.
All of our Physios have training in the assessment and diagnosis of musculoskeletal injuries. They employ the most advanced techniques and their results are sometimes instantaneous. Apart from providing rapid pain relief, there are a number of other important ways that our Physiotherapists can help with injuries. These include:
Possessing advanced skills including pain management, our Physios offer a broad range of treatment options. As a result, they are in the best position to improve your overall strength, mobility and co-ordination.