Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. V ArunYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old. And now my weight is 75. And my weight is 5 ft 3 inch. During 2 3 days I feel backache and knee pain. Canyou give me some good advice?
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from pain in my back since 3 years its minor pain. My back is always tired when I get up in morning. This problem is starting when I join gym. Now I am not going to gym. But I want to go to gym and want to get some weight gainer or some whey proteins. What can I do? Pls suggest me.
I am 25 age while am drinking alcohol i am getting back pain only while drinking alcohol only whats the reason ?
I am a 25years old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? I have long sitting hours.
doctor. My name Sarath. I have a big pain of my neck every time I have big pain. Please give a good solution.
I am 32 years old I am male I have last 2 month suffering shoulder pain I have use many pain oilman but not good.
I am 34 years old male. I have a serious backache for last 1 year. In winter, it is unbearable but in summer its ok. What should I do?
Dear Sir. From past one week. I am suffering from back pain, shoulders pain and even knees and other joints. All other symptoms are normal. I will ride the the bike for 40-50 kms in Bangalore traffic. Feeling tired and not getting proper sleep also. The regular pain killers are giving temporary relief but not fully. Kindly suggest me the best. Thanks.
I am suffering severe backpain from 3 days unable to sit and stand also, think it is due to gastricb problem, please suggest me some natural remedies to get reduce my pain.
I am suffering with severe back pain since past one week, especially when I sit for long time. Please suggest solution for this.
I have pain in right side of my throat and it mostly doesn't go. I have also swelling nodes in my neck. One near right cheekbone and one little right from center of the throat. I also spit blood with plasma and it sometimes is in black color. And having very much difficulty swallowing foods Please help me.
Hi, My bladder (balls) getting bulge with extra growth in it and it pains sometimes. Can I no what's this and what to?
Hip pain and migraine also slow heart pain .when Heart is not pain after My Heart beat rapid (palpitation) And tight Vein in left hand Tell me best medicine Hip pain is continue 24×7 h Before 5 years.
I have jaw pain, clicking jaw, jaw deviation to left side on opening mouth, tightness of jaw muscle, neck pain, upper back pain etc. Now I am heavily feeling difficulty in swallowing air from my lower part of neck. I am feeling very very uncomfortable and unhappy. Please help me.
Am getting severe hands and legs pain. Is this pain due to lack of sleep? I am unable to get a good sleep. What should I do?
I am suffering from Ankylosis spondylosis for past 10 yrs. It causes severe chronic pain at my back, joints,hips and buttocks, it also keep shifting from left to right side of the body. How to control this pain? Please advice any permanent cure of my pain.
My mom suffering from knee pain and she is not suffering from thyroid. Her age is only 37. Please suggest some ways to reduce pain she has swelling also on them.
I got a fracture in the proximal phalanges of my right hand index finger. But still swelling is there and I can feel the pain. What to do?
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"