Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V.Ajith Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V.Ajith KumarYour feedback matters!
I have headache and backpain in every morning, I want to know the solution should I quit the zym for sometime.
Dates are rich in iron, vitamins and minerals. They have numerous benefits and are highly recommended to be included in your daily diet. Interestingly, dates are widely used as alternative medicine in rural india. Here is a look at top ten health benefits of dates:
1. No cholesterol - free from cholesterol and low fat, dates are also rich in minerals and vitamins.
2. Vitamin stuffed - a rich source of vitamins b1, b2, b3 b5, a1 & c, they are also rich in dietary fiber and protein.
3. Rich in fiber - dates contain soluble and insoluble fibers along with various kinds of amino acids which helps them improve one's digestive system.
4. Helps weight gain - dates are known to be advised to people who want to gain weight. They contain proteins, sugar and various essential vitamins.
5. Cures constipation - one of the best cures for constipation is to have a few dates soaked overnight and eaten along with water.
6. Treats anemia - high in iron, dates are suggested to people who are being treated for anemia.
7. Energy booster - dates are good substitutes for sugar. They boost energy as they contain natural sugars yet are low in calories making them perfect snack option for health conscious people.
8. Good for heart - if soaked overnight, crushed in the morning and then eaten, dates are known to have positive effects on weak hearts. Being rich in potassium is also another reason they are good for the heart.
9. For sexual stamina - dates are known to be good for sexual stamina. To cure sexual weakness, soak a handful of dates in fresh goat's milk and the next morning, grind the dates in the milk. Add honey and cardamom powder, and drink it. This is known to reduce sterility.
10. For eye care - apart from fighting various conditions of the ear, nose and throat, dates are also good for eyes, especially in cases of night blindness. Here the date leaves also come into picture where they are ground into a fine paste and rubbed around and on the eyes. Alternatively, eating dates is also known to reduce night blindness.
I am 19 years old female and I have normal sized polycystic appearing ovaries. The result of my scanning right ovary 9 cc and left ovary 9.5 cc.in these situations how to control my food?
Obesity Can Diminish Penis Sensation
It's somewhat ironic that as our culture has become ever more obsessed with physical appearance, and with a renewed emphasis on gyms and diets, that obesity has continued to grow as a problem for so many people. It's common knowledge nowadays that obesity can be a significant deterrent to general health, but it also can have an impact on penis health. For example, a man who suffers from obesity may also find he is experiencing a loss in penis sensation levels - and that can keep him from enjoying sex to the optimum extent.
A growing problem
The National Institutes for Health estimates that 1 in 3 American adults are classified as officially obese. (Obesity is defined as having a body mass index, or BMI, of 30 or above.) Although the U.S. government has been promoting efforts to bring the obesity rate down to 15%, no state in the most recent survey scored lower than 20.5%. And the trend shows obesity getting worse rather than better.
Why is obesity concerning? Because it can have a big negative impact on a person's life. Heart attack, stroke and diabetes are some of the complications that are more likely to be associated with obesity. And obesity can also lead to a decrease in penis sensation.
Why a penis sensation effect?
Obesity is generally associated with several problems which can result in penis sensation loss.
- Circulation. Often when a person is obese, they are eating a not-so-good diet. For example, high-fat, high-cholesterol diets can create a situation in which arteries become clogged, severely impacting circulation of the blood. In addition, the extra body mass brought about by obesity can put physical pressure on many blood vessels, further impacting their ability to let blood circulate properly. This can result in passing feelings of numbness in the extremities - including the penis.
- Blood vessel damage. As time goes on, the damage to the blood vessels can become more pronounced. This is especially likely to occur if a person develops diabetes as a result of their obesity. When a person has diabetes, they need assistance in managing blood sugar (glucose) levels. Improperly managed blood sugar can result in tissue deterioration and destruction, often in the blood vessels themselves. This again impacts circulation, which can lead to parts of the body - such as the penis - not getting sufficient blood and therefore not having proper sensation.
- Nerves. Blood vessels are not the only tissues affected by improper glucose levels; so are nerve tissues. Severe deterioration can lead to diabetic neuropathy, in which affected nerves cannot respond to the same level of stimulus as they did in the past. When this occurs in the penis, it means strokes and touches that may have produced pleasurable penis sensation in the past no longer do so, or no longer do so to the same degree.
Fighting obesity can be hard. It generally requires a commitment to dietary changes and incorporating more physical activity into the daily routine. Men who are obese are urged to work with their doctor to develop a sensible plan that can help them bring their weight down to healthier levels. This will not only help avoid loss of penis sensation but can also help them improve their overall health.
Penis sensation diminishment can be caused by things other than obesity, such as aggressive or rough handling of the penis during partner sex or masturbation. Daily utilization of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can be helpful. It's essential that the crème contains an amino acid known as acetyl L-carnitine. This neuroprotective ingredient can help protect against loss of penis sensation due to rough handling. The crème should also include alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant that protects against penis skin damage from excess free radicals.