Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Uttam PanditYour feedback matters!
Hi I had unprotected sex and I gave ipill to my girl within 30 hrs and today her body was paining gave crocin and this was first time for both of them so its normal ?
Benefits of whey protein
- Maintain a healthy weight: A reduced calorie, higher protein diet including whey protein may improve the quality of weight loss by helping a person lose more fat and/or maintain more lean muscle.
- Curb hunger: Calorie for calorie, whey protein can help people feel fuller longer than carbohydrates or fats.
- Get lean: Consuming whey protein and performing resistance exercise regularly can help build more lean muscle than resistance training alone or resistance training combined with carbohydrate consumption.
- Enhance exercise recovery: Consuming whey protein after exercise helps to build and repair muscle.
- Reduce muscle loss with ageing: Emerging research shows older Americans may be able to slow the age-related decline of muscle mass by engaging in resistance training and consuming higher than the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for protein.
Sir I want to increase my weight. What is the good diet for it? Can I take supplements which are available in market ?
Hy I am a Student of 12th st my wait is 58 nd I want to gain my muscles can you please gelp me what I can do for my muscles.
Hi sir I am 23 year old university student. I love sports n I want to be a weight lifter but my health not that much good. What type of diet good for a sports guy.
My mother got slipped and her knee was injured. But not too hardly. But there is a swell on the knee and it pains when touched too hardly. It occurred more than three months ago but it doesn't cured. Could you please tell me the reason for her prolonged swell?
Mujhe bhukh bhut kam lagti hi. Kuchh bhi khane ka mann nahi karta. Mera weight Bhut kam 45 Kg hai. Meri age 33 year hai. Har time thakawat feel karta huin. Endoscopy main gas ki problem batai hai. Kafi doctors se medicines kha chuka huin .par koi fayada nahi hua. Main apni bhukh or weight kaise increase karuin. Pls help me.
I am gyming for past 9 months but m not getting results my body is lean and I want to gain muscle and weight both
My weight is 50 kg now and it it is increasing very fastly. How can I maintain pls help me out of this.
I would need to gain muscle mass quickly as I am too skinny. What should I do? Is there any diet plan I can follow?
I am very thin. I want to gain some weight My weight is now only 50 kg. I always drink beer. But I don't gain weight. So I want to know which medicines is good to gain weight within 1 months.
M 18 and virgin . My erection are quite normal now . I know how to control sperm by start and stop methods . But still feels that would I be able to control sperm during sex ? . basically sexual stamina I feels is sometimes more dominant over foreplays .are any stamina improvement techniques there ?
My body is not growing I am doing proper gym then also & sum time feel very weak please give me solution.
The most common form of arthritis is osteoarthritis and unlike rheumatoid arthritis, the cause of osteoarthritis is not due to any inflammation such as the immune system attacking the joints. Rather, the cause of osteoarthritis can be attributed to the wear and tear of the protective cartilage on your bones over time. The most common parts of your body which may get affected by osteoarthritis are the knees, hands, and spine. Even though osteoarthritis cannot be cured, it is worth noting that the symptoms can be well managed.
Here is everything you need to know about osteoarthritis:
- Intense pain in your joint: This is the most common symptom indicating that you may have osteoarthritis.
- Tenderness in your joint: If after applying a little pressure, your joint feels tender, then it can be considered a sign of osteoarthritis.
- Stiffness in your joint and loss of flexibility: If you feel stiff after a period of inactivity such as waking up in the morning, it's likely you have osteoarthritis. This may also mean that you may not be able to make movements you were previously able to due to the stiffness in your joint.
- Bone spurs: You may also feel extraneous bits of bone from around the affected joint.
The most common cause of osteoarthritis is old age. As you grow older, the cartilage that cushions your bones begins to deteriorate. Without this cartilage to cushion your bones, different bones might rub against one another, thus causing the pain you feel.
As mentioned earlier, it is not possible to cure osteoarthritis, but the pain can only be managed. Here are the best ways to manage pain from arthritis.
- Medications: Depending on how severe your pain is and whether it is chronic or acute, you may be given drugs such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
- Physical therapy: An exercise routine can be worked out between you and your physical therapist so that your pain reduces and you are able to regain the range of movements you had before you were affected by osteoarthritis.
- Surgery: There are a number of surgeries which can be done to reduce your pain; ranging from a simple lubrication surgery by using hyaluronic acid all the way to a complete joint replacement.