Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Uttam PanditYour feedback matters!
I used to play cricket daily, but when I came back home I became so tired, so what should I eat at that time to be fit to play cricket again?
Stress bahot Jada rahne lags hai. Body pain kya isi karan rahta hai? And physically immunity bhi down lagti hai. Apke pass in sabke lie kya ilaj hai.
I am suffering from whole body pain as well as knee joint pain ,foot pain. As doctor said bcos of high uric acid. My age is 38. I be no kids. Please suggest me home remedy for reduce pain.
I am 14 years old girl, my height is not so develop as compared to other girls. And I also gain some weight too. So please suggest me proper medication and other remedies to solve my problem. please.
I'm thin and I'm 14 years weighing 36. Can I take testosterone boosters to gain weight? Please help me. I do not have enough money to consult any doctor to just message. Please any doctor send his/her number so I can message.
Eating bakery products after sunset puts up an extra load on digestive system wich results in Gastric Reflux Disease (Hyper Acidity).
So, avoid consuming Bakery products (Bread, Pizza, Burger, Cake, Toast) after sunset. Have lighter things in dinner and eat curds and or buttermilk in good quantity.
Dear sir/mam Mujhe bhukh bilkul bhi nahi lagti h aur mera dose bhi kam h, mai kafi dubla patla hu please kuch suggest kijiye.
From days I am suffering from heart burn due to indigestion and acidity. And I am also gaining to much Wight day by day on perfect diet.
Broccoli is known to be hearty and tasty vegetable which is rich in dozens of nutrients. It is said to pack the most nutritional punch of any vegetable.
Here are some of the benefits of broccoli:
1.Cancer prevention: Broccoli shares these cancer fighting, immune boosting properties with other cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
2. Cholesterol reduction: Like many whole foods, broccoli is packed with soluble fiber that draws cholesterol out of your body.
3. Reducing allergic reaction and inflammation: Research has shown the ability of kaempferol to lessen the impact of allergy-related substances on our body. Broccoli even has significant amounts of omega 3 fatty acids, which are well know as an anti-inflammatory.
4. Powerful antioxidant: Of all the cruciferous vegetables, broccoli stands out as the most concentrated source of vitamin C, plus the flavonoids necessary for vitamin C to recycle effectively. Also concentrated in broccoli are the carotenoids lutein, zeaxanthin and beta-carotene, other powerful antioxidants.
5. Bone health: Broccoli contains high levels of both calcium and vitamin K, both of which are important for bone health and prevention of osteoporosis.
6. Heart health: The anti-inflammatory properties of sulforaphane, one of the isothiocyanates (ITCs) in broccoli, may be able to prevent (or even reverse) some of the damage to blood vessel linings that can be caused by inflammation due to chronic blood sugar problems.
7. Diet aid: Broccoli is a good carb and is high in fiber, which aids in digestion, prevents constipation, maintains low blood sugar, and curbs overeating.
8. High in Indole-3-carbinol, a compound that helps reduce estrogen levels, broccoli is a great libido booster in men (although it can have the opposite effect in women). Brussel sprouts are also a great source of Indole-3-carbinol.
9.Eat healthy for a healthier bedroom experience. According to Spanish research published in Fertility and Sterility, upping your intake of folates found in broccoli can increase semen production, which leads to stronger orgasms and improved fertility.
Furthermore, a cup of broccoli has as much protein as a cup of rice or corn with half the calories.