Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello my name is ankit and I want to ask you that how I can in crease my stamina in limited days of 1 month?
Know what you lose by not eating these top 6 seeds?
The common adage ?best things come in small packages? must definitely have been made keeping those tiny seeds that are a power pack of nutrients. If you aren?t eating these nutrient powerhouses your body is badly missing out on some essential nutrients. Crunch into good health with these 6 miracle seeds mentioned below.
1. Chia Seeds ? Were you looking for an alternate to milk for your body?s calcium needs? Go for chia seeds. They contain three-five times more calcium than milk. These nature?s wonder regulates blood sugar and is therefore very good for diabetics. Chia seeds contain boron that is needed to aid the metabolism of calcium and phosphorus in bones and for muscle growth. Known to be the whole-food source levels of Omega-3 acids they are essential in absorbing fat soluble vitamins such as Vit. A, D, E, & K. You can have them early in the morning with a glass of water. When baking, chia gel (chia seeds when soaked form a jelly substance) can be used as a substitute for butter.
2. Flax Seeds ? Adding flax seeds to your regular diet can help with cleaning the colon. This is because they are a rich source of mucilage that assures a healthy intestine and proper absorption of nutrients. They contain the good fats, Omega- 3 essential fatty acids that have heart-healthy effects. Recent studies have shown that these nutty flavored seeds may have a protective effect against breast cancer, prostate cancer and colon cancer. It helps women who have excessive bleeding during menstruation, have PMS symptoms and irregular periods.
3. Pumpkin Seeds ? Rich in zinc, magnesium and other beneficial minerals, the pumpkin seeds offer a host of health benefits. Our bodies are constantly trying to achieve a state of equilibrium at a pH of about 7.4, which is slightly alkaline. This is the only seed that is alkaline forming. It is good for prostate health and also helps prevent kidney stone formation . High content of Vit. B in them nourishes the nervous system and regulates sleep rhythm. Roast or toast them, the sweet or chilly way depending on your taste and enjoy a handful of them everyday.
4. Hemp Seeds ? If you are a vegan, pick these up to fulfill your body?s protein requirement. They are a complete protein and contain all of the essential amino acids. They are a more digestible protein than eggs, meat and milk products. They provide an array of minerals like zinc, phosphorus, calcium and magnesium. Add a handful of them to your smoothies to enjoy a creamier, healthier and more satisfying drink.
5. Melon Seeds ? They make an ideal snack and also add a nutty flavor to salads and pasta. A rich source of iron, vitamins and these cream colored seeds are great for your health, skin and hair. Boil a handful of watermelon seeds in water and drink this water every day like tea. It is said to control the blood sugar levels. Eating them regularly can keep pre-mature ageing at bay. Low in calories and high in fiber they are your friends in weight loss.
6. Sunflower Seeds ? Munch on some sunflower seeds and benefit from their high nutritional value. One of the rich sources of Vit. E they help to prevent cardiovascular disease, boosts the immune system and also promote healthy skin, hair and nails. Owing to their high content of dietary fiber, sunflower seeds eaten raw can aid in digesting food and even cure constipation. It also contains copper which is vital for maintaining a healthy skin.
Mane dexona tablet kha k weight bda liya sir g. Or jab vo tab lena chod. Deta hun to weight km ho jata h. Bilkul ptla ho jata hun. Koi illaj btao.
I need to maintain body fit. My weight is 53 now. But stil I luk fat. I dnt hav upper body. But my thighs & leg luk so fat. Regularly im gng for walking, exercises. Keeping my diet gud. Stil im nt able to maintain fitness.
I am 24 years old. I regularly eat much but weight is not increasing. My weight is just 49. What should I do? Please suggest me solutions.
Hi. I am 16 years old male. I have started muscle training and its been a month but I have not gained much. I workout for 3 days in a week. What is the reason? Will I grow better muscles after 18? Please help me how can I get bigger muscles and what should I eat? I am suffering from lactose intolerance also.
She is feeling weak and when she is reading something or playing with computers suffer in headache that is more painful. She has already eye problem and wearing spectacle with advice of eye doctor. How headache can stop?
The skin is a major organ. It protects the human body from coming in contact with germs, infections and microbes; it helps you feel sensations and also adjusts your body temperature. Keeping in mind the range of functions performed by this organ, you should take good care of it.
A healthy diet and a few healthy habits can give an extra edge to your skin. Try to know about these seven fruits that successfully improve your skin.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice can work wonders for your skin. It can heal lines and freckles on being used regularly. The fruit contains polyphenols that counter free radicals and increase blood flow. It makes your skin healthy through detoxification. Pomegranates can prevent as well as treat skin damages caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun. The peel of the fruit is used along with seed oil, encourages cell growth and hinders wrinkles naturally. It averts enzymes, which break down collagen and make your skin look younger.
- Bananas: Whether you like the taste of it or not, care to include this fruit in your beauty regime for its many benefits. It contains amino acids that are known to increase your skin elasticity. The fruit also contains Zinc and Potassium. While Zinc fights against bacterial infection and prevents Acne, Potassium hydrates a dehydrated skin. Do not throw away banana skins; the inside of a banana skin when rubbed on your face can make it glow.
- Watermelon: This juicy, refreshing fruit refreshes your skin as well. It contains astringent that can naturally tone your skin. It revitalizes dull and boring skin. When you return home after a tiring day, it is best to cleanse your face with a refrigerated slice of this fruit. The red fruit controls signs of aging because of its carotene content. It is also known to prevent blisters on your skin when applied on a regular basis.
- Papaya: Pigmentation is a serious problem that many of us suffer from. Treating the problem through medication works but daily skin care is also needed. Mashed papaya helps in smoothening rough skin. It makes your skin really supple. Many tend to develop wrinkles at an early age. This hampers confidence as you are constantly worried about the way you look. Applying papaya masks can actually control wrinkles.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is known to contain Omega- 3 fatty acids; these acids defend your skin from germs. They prevent you from horrible skin infections. However, the fruit prevents your skin from sagging. It is rich in Vitamin C, which again helps in producing collagen. Kiwi checks the levels of sebum excretion reducing the chances of having a sticky face.
- Oranges: If you are tired of the blackheads on your skin, you have a home remedy to deal with it. Oranges are brilliant in extracting blackheads. Orange juice is also known to lighten one's skin tone. It reduces blemishes and treats acne. Consuming the fruit or its juice regularly can give you a radiant skin.
- Apples: You should wholeheartedly believe in the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Apples are good for your skin as they have a BLT effect. Apples brighten and lighten your skin. They provide protection against tanning. The fruit acts effectively on your skin by doing away with the pathogens and excess oils.
Related Tip: "Risks and Treatment of Dry Skin"
I am traveling a lot due to my job profile and usually stay at hotels and take outdoor dinners. I take pizzas, burgers, sandwiches, mutton, chicken etc as foods from clean joints and prefer Pizza Hut, dominos, KFC, McDonald's etc or some good restaurant as prices are no issues. So my question is if my food choices are ok as it comes in my lifestyle and will continue as it is for the coming 20 years.
Hi my dad's age 55+ and he is working as a daily wage worker my question is my dad is eat daily curry rice+ curd rice in dinner meal some one is told me that curd rice unhealthy in the night meal is it true? Is it unhealthy for all age groups r what, bt my dad is satisfied whn he is completed dinner with curd pls suggest me ThnQ.
My mom is just 47 years old. She is suffering from keens pain. doctor are telling 2 replace it. Is replacing will be successful? What will be approximate expense. please tell me.
Sir I'm boy and my age 18 year but my body has not good it's very thin how to I make my body and got good health suggest me please.
I have pain in my knees, when I try to climb stairs. Also have regular acidity. My timings of eating breakfast, lunch and dinner are very irregular. Please help me with a remedy.
What exactly is the role of liposuction?
While liposuction is not a replacement for a healthy lifestyle, it can make you look and feel better. During the procedure, your surgeon uses a specially-designed surgical instrument known as a cannula to break up and remove excess pockets of fat. The procedure requires only small incisions and, with modern techniques, swelling and bruising during the recovery period can be minimized.
It is important for plastic surgery patients to remember that this procedure is meant for body contouring and is not a treatment for obesity. You need to be close to your ideal body weight to be an ideal candidate. Beyond your weight, it is critical to have the right goals – contouring and reshaping rather than seeing a smaller number on the weighing machine.
What are the types of liposuction?
Tumescent liposuction: a local anesthetic is used to numb the area of your body where the tube will be inserted. Next, a large amount of an anesthetic solution containing lidocaine and epinephrine is injected into the fatty tissue before traditional liposuction is done. Tumescent liposuction may require general anesthesia (which makes you sleep through the procedure) if a large area is being treated.
Ultrasound-assisted liposuction: this technique uses ultrasound to liquify the fat, which makes it easier to remove. This technique may be particularly helpful in removing fat from the upper abdomen, sides, and back.
Power-assisted liposuction: this technique uses mechanically moving cannulas to hasten the procedure.
What to expect after liposuction?
After the procedure, the area of the body that was treated is firmly wrapped to help reduce swelling, bruising, and pain. Elastic bandages and tape or another type of firm-fitting garment may be used, depending on which part of the body was treated. You may have to wear the compression garment or wrap for 3 to 4 weeks. Expect bruising and swelling for at least the first 7 to 10 days.
Fluid may drain from the incision sites for several days. You may be given antibiotics to reduce the risk of infection.
Most people are able to get up and move around as soon as the treatment is finished and after the effects of the anesthesia and any sedation have worn off. You can return to your normal activities as soon as you feel comfortable, although this may take several days. Most people can return to work within a few days. Recovery may take longer if large areas were treated.
How effective is liposuction?
Liposuction is usually very effective at removing fat deposits in most areas. But if you regain weight after having liposuction, the fatty bulges that were removed are likely to appear in a different place.
Some improvement in body contour is usually noticeable right after surgery. And improvement may continue for several weeks or even months as the swelling goes away. The full effects of having liposuction may not be visible for several months. After fat has been removed, the skin around the area may be somewhat loose. It may take up to 2 months for the skin to tighten around the treated area. Some people's skin is very elastic and retracts more quickly than other people's skin. Younger skin tends to have greater elasticity than older skin.
What are the risks of liposuction?
Liposuction done by an experienced doctor in a properly equipped facility is usually safe. Having more than one area treated, or having a very large area treated, may increase the risk of complications during or after the procedure.
Common side effects of liposuction include:
Temporary swelling, bruising, soreness, and numbness in and around the treated areas.
Irritation and minor scarring around the incision sites where the cannulas were inserted.
Baggy or rippling skin. The skin will usually tighten and retract after a few months. But in some people the skin may remain somewhat loose.
If you gain weight after having liposuction, your body may store the new fat in a different place than where you had fat cells removed.
Who is the right candidate for liposuction?
Liposuction should be done only by a doctor who has special training in liposuction and plastic surgery and knows how to respond to complications during surgery.
If you are trying to lose weight, liposuction is not a substitute for exercise and a balanced diet. In fact, most cosmetic surgeons agree that the best candidates for liposuction are healthy people who are at or close to a healthy weight but who have stubborn fat deposits that do not respond to exercise.