Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Usharani SukloYour feedback matters!
My baby born on 27th July, today is the 6th day, still baby is in nicu, the baby breath supported by ventilator. First three days was in machine support. Then they have reduced now 50%. I'm confused totally. My baby weight is 2 kg. 33 weeks completed. I don't know when will my baby come to my hand? My breast milk production also started. The baby was taken by cesarian. Kindly give the solution for my problem.
Sir, meri toilet wali topi(foreskin) par dane ho rahe hai aur jakham bhi ho rahe hai aur khujli bhi bahit hai koi tube bataie bahut pareshan hu antifungal tube bhi use kara par sahi nahi ho rahe ye kya hai aur kaise thik hoga.
I have specs from almost 2003 .my no is -2.5 .I am thinking to do laser operation. For my eyes. Is doing laser operation safe for eyes and dose it have any later side effects for future. I need advice before proceeding further please help me out.
Iam suffering from skin problems can you please tell me how to cure for a acne, I do go to gym is that causes acne.
Diabetes is a chronic condition where the glucose level of the body rises too high. There are two types of diabetes - type 1 and type 2. In case of type 1 diabetes, the body fails to produce insulin and people suffering from this condition have to depend on insulin injections for the rest of their life. In case of type 2 diabetes the body produces less amount of insulin, which is not enough for the proper functioning of the body.
This type of diabetes can be kept under control by following a healthy diet and practicing exercise regularly.
Why diabetic wounds can cause severe problems:
Diabetes can cause a number of complications that makes it harder for certain wounds to heal. These include:
- Nerve Damage: Until a cut or blister worsens and becomes inflamed, in case of neuropathy, you will not experience the pain. Diabetics often suffer from neuropathy, making it difficult for wounds to heal.
- Weak immune system: A minor wound may even get severe and become infected if your immune system fails to exercise its natural defenses.
- Narrow arteries: Blocked arteries may cause severe wounds which becomes difficult to heal. Clogged arteries make it difficult for the blood to flow to the affected area which slows the process of wound healing.
Treating a diabetic wound:
In order to ensure that the diabetic wound does not get infected, below mentioned methods can be used:
- Take care of the wound immediately. If the wound is not cleaned and taken care of immediately, it can lead to bacteria build-up, which will lead to infection.
- Avoid using soaps and hydrogen peroxide to irritate the injury. Use antibiotic lotions to prevent infection and a sterile bandage to keep the affected area covered.
- Consult your doctor before any minor problem turns big.
- Since the bottom of the foot is a common place for developing blisters and calluses in case of diabetic people, try to keep pressure off the wound as it slowly healing.