Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Usha PrashanthYour feedback matters!
Can iui be done if the follicle size is 22*24 or its become a cyst already? Are there any chances of pregnancy in this case?
I am 27 year old female and got pimple near anus. I scratched it and then it spread to the outer lips of vagina. I took fas 3 kit bcz of which I went through severe constipation for 4 days. Fifth day cleared and sixth day period started and today 4th day of periods with outer lips infected. Uncontrollable itching. What do I do? Really tired.
Hello doctor I am 27 years old on 20 march I delivered a baby through c section in that faced high bp with facial weakness and now it been more than a month I felt very much depressed most time I suffer from migraine and feel like crying and small things make me upset alot I cnt explain how I am feeling now like I dnt wanna live there is no one for me extremely pathetic I feel I lost my hunger and sleep. please help me what to do.
Hey hi Me and my gf had a sex before her periods I had used the condom I just tried to enter my penis in the vagina for one time but I pulled it back and just after that I removed the condom and repeat over the vagina and I cum outside after that I gave her I pill tablet now after like 10 days of this she has not got her periods is there something I have to worry?
Do menstrual painful every time in thirties for ladies. What is the cure for this to get rid the pains. Are they related to psychological stress? or because of cyst/s in the uterus? any cure for this or precautions that is required?
Garbh me dimb (egg) kis din utpanna ho rha Hain kyse pata kre? Koi medical kit ya upay bataiye please Egg period k kitne din bad banti Hain?
In the realm of Ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered as a wonder root. Its medicinal purposes are many and it never fails to heal some of the most common to the more serious diseases. Ginger can be consumed raw, with other foods, or in a paste form. It is regularly used in most of the dishes that you consume on a daily basis because of its medicinal values. Here are some of the most important values that ginger has, due to which it is considered to be one of the most cherished remedy in Ayurveda.
- Anti-histamine properties: Often people get allergies to dust, pollens, dirt, and other impurities in the air. These allergies can be prolonged and the person suffers a lot. When you experience a bout of allergy, it is best to consume ginger in any form. Its anti -histamine properties help in reducing the allergic reaction and relieve the patient of the sufferings.
- Stimulates digestion: Ginger is a regular herb used in every meal - mostly in the form of paste and at times as chopped pieces. This is because it aids the release of bile juices from the gall bladder, which in turn promotes smooth digestion.
- Cancer: According to the researches carried out at Michigan University, it has been concluded that ginger powder has the ability to kill many cancer-causing cells. It is specially recommended to be consumed by medical practitioners if you suffer from lung, prostate, ovarian, and breast cancer.
- Morning sickness: At times, you experience morning sickness with a heavy head and a bout of nausea. This mostly occurs when you are pregnant. In such circumstances, consuming ginger provides the necessary vitamin B6 to your body. This helps you to stabilise your condition in the morning and reduce weakness, laziness, and nausea.
- Inflammation: Ginger root has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing inflammation of any kind in the body. This means that whenever you have any kind of inflammation, you are asked to consume ginger so that the swelling and pain subsides to a considerable amount.
- Menstrual cramps: Cramps are very common in women during their menstruation. To reduce the pain and cramps, ginger tea is often given to them. It is said that consuming ginger regularly during periods helps in reducing the pain and cramps that are associated with it.
In a gist, these are some of the essential qualities of ginger. These are the reasons as to why ginger is often consumed daily and seen as a home remedy as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Is it safe to have sex immediately after the menstrual cycle ends? For example, if my period ends today so will it be safe to have sex tomorrow?
I got married 1 year back and still could not enjoy sex life completely. When I try to insert I am unable to completely. Not sure my penis not that hard or her vagina is not smooth easy. When I get excited I feel my penis to be hard. Can you please help me on this to have beautiful sex life.
My girlfriend is not pregnant. But she get 6 mensotime capsules. So I want to know my girlfriend what kind of problem face? Any serious condition for this matter about her health? Please tell me.
My age is 41. I am having heavy bleeding with irregular periods. My doctor suggested me to remove uterus removal and I am suffering with sugar (Diabetes) with PCOD. Suggest me shall I remove uterus at this age, is it preferable.
I am 19 years old female and I am not able to get my periods from past 2 months! I did pregnancy tests too but they remain negative. I do not know what is going on and why I am not getting my periods! please help. Or suggest me some pills or something which would help me to get my periods.
Hi sir when I'm having sex with my wife she is getting more pain and also when I ejaculate inside the vagina it's coming out from that after sometimes It happens 2/4 times. Is there any problem to my wife be pregnant.
Hello sir, We both are the minor, my wife is at 19th week pregnant, doctor says my child has water accumulate in whole body. Is this alfa thalasemia?? We in tremendous mental pressure please help.
Hello Doctor . Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 10-July-2016 and on the same day she had ipill within 5 hours than later on 18-July-2016 that's after 8 days we again had unprotected sex and on same day she had ipill within 6 hours and her period date was on 21-July-2016 and she had little bleeding but I think that wasn't her period . Till now she haven't got her periods and those days when she took ipill she was on her prescribed medicines for her acne will the ipill had turned ineffective because of that other medicine please Doctor explain me in brief I am getting worried about her is she pregnant or not please help I would appreciate it. Thank you !
I did vomiting yesterday before taking unwanted 72and after sex and I have also vomiting today before taking pain killer tablets. And I don't use condom yesterday during sex.
My mean follicular size of ft. Ovary is msf and left ovary is msf. And endometrium size is 8.7 mm. Please Suggest it is sufficient for pregnancy.Please tell.
What is the treatment of septum in uterus. And the same time both fallopian tubes are blocked. How does a hysteroscopy surgery for it. Is there any chance.
I am 24 years old. I have missed my periods for about a week. I was worried if I have gotten pregnant. Please help me.
When you were born you saw the world upside down for quite some time as your brain hadn’t developed the ability to flip the images right-side up. One of the causes may be that you spent all of your waking and sleeping hours lying on your back.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!