Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. UshaYour feedback matters!
I have some eye sight I preferred many medicines But I want to cure my sight. So that I can be without specs. Please Say some Answer.
What is the permanent solution for chalazion? I had gone through surgery also but it didn't get cured completely.
I want to know about some days my left eye feeling for dark cloud & blurred vision please help us and better advice.
I feel itching in my eyes. Sometimes I am unable to open them properly. (My eyesight is 6/6.) What is the problem?
My eyes getting weak continuously. And am having more work on laptops so please suggest me something so I can save my eyes. Already I am having -3 number.
Sir I am suffering from eyes problems, it is reddish in color and feeling pain. So please advise me what medicine I can take for the same?
I Hv eye problem if I continuously study or read thn water wll start pouring frm my eyes. Wt is the reason behind it.
Hi doctors, I have an itching problem in eyes and sometimes watering also. Itching not happening all the times, but sometimes. I went to doctor she his given moisten eye drop. But there is no improvement after taking this eye drop for 20 days. Please suggest.
Hi sir I have affected by weak eyes problem. How can resolve this. I don't want wear spactles. Any solution this problem. Please give me a suggestion.
I have eye sight prblm from last 6 months and this problem increases continuously, I can't see far objects. What is the reason of this problem?
I scratched my eyelid with my finger,the eyelid swelled,and seven days later, the swelling has gone,but the eyelid has drooped by half. Have I damaged a nerve? Is this curable,temporary or permanent?
Sir, I have long sihtdeness problem. I have been using spectacles for 6 years and the power is increasing. Doctors have told me not to undergo surgery right now. Can I undergo for it. What should I do to improve my vision?
My mom has diabetes and now she has to do operation of eye for cataract bt her sugar level is 260 how can she reduce her sugar so that she can do her operation and from last two weeks she is on fruit diet bt still the sugar level is same please suggest a appropriate diet.
Sir while I'm reading the book's my eyes are paining. Sir can you give me a suggestion how to overcome it and improve my eye sight.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.