Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. UshaYour feedback matters!
I have a puss secretion on my eyes. I consult my doctor bt he recommend to do insertion operation to suck the puss. Is that safe?
I m 33 years man, when I m watching TV my eyes burned but not every time, what to do, please help me.
I am 18 years old male and I have 0.5 power in my left eye. So is it possible to get it corrected to 6/6 naturally.
My eyes are getting swollen from the past 6 years and they are swelling slowly. What is the reason and solution for it. To which specialist I need to consult. Thank you.
Hi docI m 30 years old I have problem in my left eye which have huge number what you recommend me to do?
I am Suffering from Hypertropia after a deadly accident occurred last November. Please help and suggest some medicine and exercise to cure this disease.
When I come to home after playing in ground I always feel bad in my eyes. Eyes have red colour and have irritating feeling.
My baby is 1 and half month old. I think he has gas problem because he make sound of poti but not do it. I want to know if any chances do I my feed so that he will be fine.
I have glasses of 3 number. But from 3-4 days my eyes get tired after reading an hour. Is it due to increase in heat or what? What should I do to keep my eyes healthy?
I am 19 year old man and I am suffering from headache and pain surrounding my eyes for last 3 days. This ache/pain is so much that I can't get a proper sleep. I ate some headache medicines but nothing happened .please help me.
I had a injury in my right eye and retina was damaged and done Operation on my childhood after that I didn't got my vision I able to see blurred nly it is possible to retain my vision back.
I am suffering from myopia since 2002. My lens power is 6.5 each. Doctor have suggested me to have operation. My age is now 28. I have to work 8hrs daily in front of a computer. Please suggest me what to do? If operation required then where?
I am 18 years old girl suffering from severe eye pain nd headache. I am not able do my work properly. My eyes starts burning if I work on my laptop or use my mobile phone. What should I do?
I get a full hedache and eyes pains in every day so wt I should do for that please tell me that process sir.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries.