Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UrvasiYour feedback matters!
I'm 27 years married for four months. Trying to conceive. My last period was started on sep 27. Regular periods of 28 days. I have stomach pain on my first day of my periods from my teenage. And before ten days of my periods I will have stomach pain occasionally not often. Now stomach pain and also back pain I have. Is there any problem in my uterus. Will it affect my try to conceive. I'm fully stressed and afraid of my periods. Give advice. Please.
I am 20 years old female. Suffering from back ache frequently when standing for more than 15 mins and severe menstrual cramps during monthly menstrual cycle which is unbearable.
I am 25 years old female I had breast cyst and it was benign before 8 months I operated that but now I noticed the recurrence so what could I do to stop recurrence of the lumps and cysts. Please reply fast.
I have pcod problem. We are planning for pregnancy. I'm using metformin and evacure since from six months. Please suggest.
Hello respected doctors I am 29 years old and my husband age 47 years. My last period end 5th june, 2 days before me take unwanted 72 and unfortunately we did unprotected sexual intercourse today morning. What can I do now. Please help.
Unborn baby has dilatation pelvis 6 mm in lef kidney (swelling). I want to know if it is harmful for that baby and please suggest the best treatment to get rid of that swelling.
I have a 3 years old daughter and am worried about my post baby tummy. I did not have a normal delivery. How can I reduce my tummy n also have a loose skin.
I have severe menstrual cramps on my first day of the cycle. It is so severe that I feel nauseous What is the reason behind it and what can I do to cure it? Any natural way,
Hello, Doctor what is the best homeopathic medicine for cyst removing or to destroy it completely? Does thuja 200 will be workable or any other? Kindly help me out thx!
In this new age 'Weight Gain' is the most dreaded phrase when people left and right are obsessed with losing weight by any and every means possible, to look good and achieve an attractive personality.
Let me start with a ridiculous point, weight is NOT equal to fat (a misconception I've observed in my patients). A human's body weight consists of his/her ENTIRE body weight, including weight of internal organs like heart brain etc, bones, water content and MUSCLES
In this series of sections on Weight gain - We will Focus on Food and Healthy Diet to complement Muscle Building.
Eating nutrition-rich food increases the protein intake which not only improves the immune system but also helps in fast recovery from illness.
Here are some foods that you can include in your diet to increase the nutrition content and gain muscles.
We all have heard that nonvegetarian food is a great source of protein. That, while true, is half information. as a majority of Indians are vegetarians, I would like to share vegetarian foods which are as good protein sources as non-vegetarian food
- Paneer - Its full of protein and good carbs. Paneer contains high amounts of casein that builds muscle mass while providing your body with its daily intake of protein. It also contains high amounts of calcium that helps you build stronger bones.
- Peanut butter - Just two spoons of the butter can have you set you for the day with 8gms of protein that keeps muscle breakdown at bay.
- Almonds - They contain more protein than an egg and are also a great source of Vitamin B2 that produces oxygen-based energy in the body and Vitamin E that ensures supple skin.
- Soy milk - This is a good source of protein for those who suffer from lactose intolerance or dislike dairy milk. A glass of soy milk contains 6 to 10 gms of protein which is enough to give you a protein boost and jump start your day.
- Kidney beans - A single helping of kidney beans has 13 to15 grams of protein and is a great replacement for meat since it can provide ample protein to the body that promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Quinoa - 8g per 1 cup (cooked) Pronounced KEEN-WAH, this wonder grain is not only high in protein but also low in cholesterol and a good source of iron and fiber.
- Pumpkin Seeds - 7g per 1 oz. Also known as pepitas, pumpkin seeds are a great grab-and-go snack or topping for salads and soups.
- Dried Beans - 12g per 1 cup (black beans).Dried black beans, kidney beans, lentils, chickpeas, and pinto beans are all delicious choices for low-fat, fiber-filled protein. Using dried beans allows you to control the sodium and additives that go into the dish.
- Greek Yogurt - 15g per 6-oz container. Greek yogurt packs as much as double the protein as regular yogurt. It's also thick, filling, tart, and less sweet than some regular varieties, all while staying in the low-calorie range.