Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. UrvasiYour feedback matters!
My wife fill stomach burning during pregnancy. Doctor prescribe her ulgel. ULGEL syrup is safe during pregnancy? And which month she take TT injection. Now three month continuing.
Does Tsh of 5.54 cause a difficulty in conceiving. I was diagnosed with it a month back and taking thyrobless as per doctor's prescription. How long it would take to reach normal level and conceive?
I am married on 30 April from that time I am having sex with husband and taking sperms inside and also I am in menstruation periods will be? Or there any problem for pregnancy?
Dear Sir, I am 22 years old. My period was on time this month on 21st June and on 3 day it was completed. But on the 4th day of it I engaged with my boyfriend for sex with condom , but the problem was I was in tension so my boyfriend bring an I pill. So I took ipill on 26 june 16 within 48 hrs only . But after taking tab I was having no problem, but after 5 days taking ipill i.e. on 2nd july I was suffering from pain at urine area, headache I got a bleeding from where period comes. So I am worried about it. On 3rd day of period ie on 5th july 2016 I fear and go to local doctor he gave me some homeopathy medicine and with in 2 days it stop my bleeding but again today on 8th July'16 bleed when I urine so I fear so please help me is it normal or any problem all this because of I pill tab only. Or is there will be any problem for me from this?. Please doctor help me. Please help me.
If you are in a commitment, relationship or a marriage that is not so blissful in terms of physical intimacy and love, you probably can feel the blues. Whether a person is one with a high desire or one with a flat sex line it is a must to improve the relationship in which the person is.
Here are 6 tips, which can be discussed with the partner who has a low sexual desire:
- A satisfying relationship should be a priority: There are two main reasons to make sex life better and pay attention to it. First reason is that relationship with the spouse and the marriage depend on sex to a large extent. There is no successful relation unless there is a satisfying sex life. Second reason is that unless the intimate act is not enjoyed a person is just cheating themselves.
- Medical Checkup: A visit to the gynecologist or physician can be planned for the spouse. Hormone replacement therapy can be considered. Evaluation and assessment should be done to see that effects are not been caused due to medication. Certain herbal and dietary changes might be helpful.
- An appointment with a therapist experienced in the area of sexuality should be scheduled: A certified sex therapist can help overcome the difficulties faced by you or your partner, whoever, faces a low sexual desire. Drugs, like Viagra could be prescribed by the therapist.
- Consider your spouse's feelings: Though you might have a low sexual drive, but do make sure that you take care of your spouse's feelings as they can be rejected and hurt. The spouse's mood can be elated by flirting and telling them that they are special to you.
- Exercise and running: Daily exercise leads to an increase in the blood circulation and thus, the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina, which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act. Exercising also lengthens and strengthens the orgasm. Also, while exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex, but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
- Improve self-esteem: In some cases a poor body image might be a hindrance from indulging into sexual activity. These personal issues should be given time and dealt with in order to boost the self-esteem. One can start by exercising to improve the body image. Also, lifestyle modification and cutting down on cigarettes and alcohol helps. A new hobby can be taken up to relieve mental pressures.
I have married 9 months ago I tried to anal relation with my wife but when I tried anal relation she was crying due to pain so how to do? Please advise.
Is viagra safe to have for sex because I'm not able to last more time. So can you tell me detail about it!
Just one yellow pepper has 500% of potassium of the daily recommended intake.
Start using yellow pepper in your food. A very rich potassium diet.
I am not having periods for 65 days now and my pregnancy kit test was also negative. I took 2 tests one was 8 days back. I m not understanding what to do?
Dear sir, my wife, have suffered a problem in her vagina, she feels pain in vaginal opening and blood also coming, she consulted many doctor s but couldn't get a solution, recent doctor suggested that by removing bartholin gland, every prob will get solve, she also agrree to do so, Does we have any prob in future by removing the bartholin gland, happened to know that its the gland for. Producing mucus,
Hello to every one on Lybrate network. I want to share my personal experience on Lybrate medical network. I need an special advice from Lybrate blog. I got married on 2015 I am leaving happily with my husband but the problem is my menstrual cycle days extended monthly by monthly and Doctor diagnosis say PCOD given me Metfor 500 mg twice a day with medicine 10 to 15 days extended periods. My weight is 65 sometimes I get legs pain due to weight. Need advice on this from Lybrate Social Network. Please I need your advice for this weightless and exercise types and diet plan.
I have got a lump in my underarms. It usually comes n goes. It doesn't stay always. I'm in my periods now and I want to get a mammography scan done to check. Kindly advise whether it is preferable to get the scan done in the periods.
Hi I am 26 years old married. Actually my monthly periods cycle will fall mostly on 11th of every month. This month i.e for the month of december I am going on vacation for temple visit. I need to prepare. Kindly suggest. Actually previously I had taken postpone table primolut- n to post pone. But I need to prepare kindly suggest.
Main Yeh Jan na chahata hu ki new baby paida I mean pregnant krneke liye kb sex krna sahi ha? Aur mere bibi ka jo m.c prblm ha woh 3/4 days aage peeche hota hai. Aur is situation me kaun si time sex krne me pregnant ho shakta ha. Kindly mujhe thora jaankari dijiye.
What is the recommended advice for vomiting at the starting age of baby in pregnancy and feeling uneasiness, unconsciousness feeling?
My wife's. Lmp was on 9/5/15. Tested with prefaces on 10/6/15 with indicated negative, when should we do next pregnancy test. She had some cramps on 1/6/15 but no spotting. What should we do now ?
I think I am having vaginal infection. There is some white thick substance coming from my vagina and there is very etching in that part. What should I do ?
Fibroid tumour is the abnormal cell growth in the uterus and they are mostly benign. Fibroids usually affect women in the age bracket of 30 - 40. Fibroid tumours are of three types, depending on their location:
- Submucosal fibroids: The tumour develops under the lining of the uterus
- Intramural fibroids: The growth is found amongst the muscles in the wall of the uterus
- Subserosal fibroids: The growth develops on the wall of the uterus right in the pelvic cavity
Causes behind it
The exact cause of fibroids in not known clearly. But certain factors have been discovered that might influence their formation. These factors include:
- Hormones: Progesterone and estrogen are the hormones responsible for recreating the uterine lining during every menstrual cycle. These hormones might trigger the formation of tumour.
- Family history: If any member in your family; your mother, grandmother or sister has/had fibroids in their uterus, you may also develop it.
- Pregnancy: Your body produces excessive progesterone and estrogen when you are pregnant, which may cause an increase in the size of a pre-existing small fibroid. Myomectomy can be done by giving incision on the abdomen or by laparoscopy depending on the size and location of the fibroids.
Signs You are suffering from it
- Heavy bleeding along with blood clots during or between your periods
- Lower back or pelvic pain
- Elevated menstrual cramping
- Frequent urination
- Pain during sex
- Longer than normal periods
- Bloating or pressure in lower abdomen
- Enlargement or swelling of the abdomen
How it can be treated?
Your doctor will formulate the right treatment depending on your age, the mass of the fibroids and your overall health. Your doctor may choose a combination of treatment to cure your fibroids, and they include:
- Medication: Gonadotropin releasing hormones (GnRH) agonists, birth control pills and ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory medicine) are prescribed. GnRH agonists reduce the level of progesterone and estrogen in your uterus.
- Surgery: Myomectomy and hysterectomy are two common surgical procedures to treat fibroids. Myomectomy is performed by removing the fibroids only by making an incision on the abdomen. But hysterectomy completely removes the uterus. The latter is reserved for serious cases.
- Non-invasive surgery: Forced ultrasound surgery, myolysis (shrinking fibroids with laser or electric current), cryomyolysis (fibroids are frozen) and endometrial ablation (an instrument uses heat, hot water, microwaves or electric current to destroy fibroids) are some non-invasive surgical procedures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.